Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jason Kerouac is GOD

+20
goatt
TENIME_art
Foxy
alucardbarnivous
Airwolf
dmahoney
MillionDollarGeek
Heytherejeffro
Mnemosis
Ska
Rath99
Hannibal king
krpykrwly
Joshua
Administrator
potatojoe
Gojiratoho
Lee
Silent K
chrishicksrobosexual
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:39 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:
Thou shalt consume thy Hot 'n' Ready, even if the show has begun
It's just a PIZZA! Christ on a cracker!

http://www.leerodriguez.net

77Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:35 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Goji, my friend, that may be the greatest thing I've ever read. Crying or Very sad

78Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:06 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:"10 And on the 8th day, after the world and the skies and the seas and the cosmos had been expelled from His most holiest of Bowels, man did rejoice. In his exuberance and joy, man did create such awesomeness to celebrate their Lord, in the form of fireworks and Muppets. But yea, the Lord did shun them and cast a baleful eye upon them. He rent their cities unto pillars of salt, and damned their tongues to speak differently to punish them for their arrogance. And low, so did the nations of the world separate and man was divided from his brother.

11 But the Lord twas a forgiving Lord, and from the Heavens, to all man, he bestowed upon them the gift of Venom and Banana Bread. "Drink this" he spoke "for it is the blood of my blood. Eat this, for it is the body of my body. Also, both are tasty and yummy, and that Venom let me create the world and all the Heavens in but 7 days...do you have any idea just how big that shit is? Epic! that's how big." And man did rejoice again, in all his tongues.

Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Sc_re-church

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

79Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:19 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If our Lord Kerouac hates fireworks, he has good reason to. They're boring. I don't hate them, I'd just rather be doing anything else but watch pretty lights explode noisily in the sky.

80Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

goatt wrote:Goji, my friend, that may be the greatest thing I've ever read. Crying or Very sad

krpykrwly wrote:
Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Sc_re-church

I'm glad all those years of Sunday School amounted to something worthwhile (though my "Sunday School" was on Saturday mornings...lame)

TENIME_art wrote:If our Lord Kerouac hates fireworks, he has good reason to. They're boring. I don't hate them, I'd just rather be doing anything else but watch pretty lights explode noisily in the sky.

Chris, you and Kerouac are the reason the terrorists are winning. Laughing

81Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:40 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

Hey, I don't begrudge other people for enjoying them!! I think we should have fireworks every 4th of July, Superbowl, etc.

I just could not care less about watching them. Laughing

(I went during PGT4, because it was a chance to hang out with friends. I'll do alot that I don't particularly like, if it means spending time with people I care about.)

82Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Being indifferent to fireworks is not the same thing as outright hating them. That smacks of Canadian Communism.

Please don't smite me, oh lord.

Gojiratoho wrote:"10 And on the 8th day, after the world and the skies and the seas and the cosmos had been expelled from His most holiest of Bowels, man did rejoice. In his exuberance and joy, man did create such awesomeness to celebrate their Lord, in the form of fireworks and Muppets. But yea, the Lord did shun them and cast a baleful eye upon them. He rent their cities unto pillars of salt, and damned their tongues to speak differently to punish them for their arrogance. And low, so did the nations of the world separate and man was divided from his brother.

11 But the Lord twas a forgiving Lord, and from the Heavens, to all man, he bestowed upon them the gift of Venom and Banana Bread. "Drink this" he spoke "for it is the blood of my blood. Eat this, for it is the body of my body. Also, both are tasty and yummy, and that Venom let me create the world and all the Heavens in but 7 days...do you have any idea just how big that shit is? Epic! that's how big." And man did rejoice again, in all his tongues.
Today has been a rough one. Thanks for the chuckle, Dave.

Smile

83Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Few things simultaneously make me cackle and blush a bit. This is amazing, Dave.

Lee wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:
Thou shalt consume thy Hot 'n' Ready, even if the show has begun
It's just a PIZZA! Christ on a cracker!

1) Why do you sin against me so?
2) It most definitely is NOT Christ on a cracker.

Gojiratoho wrote:
I'm glad all those years of Sunday School amounted to something worthwhile (though my "Sunday School" was on Saturday mornings...lame)

Wow. Thank Me I'm your god. The other one's pretty easily offended by this sort of nonsense.

84Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nah, I was raised Catholic. I just have to feel guilty about doing it, say "my bad" before I die, and I'm all good.

85Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well, this thread was very eye opening

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

86Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:well, this thread was very eye opening
Thine eyes have seen the coming of the Glory of the Lord. His Vest is neatly Pressed.

87Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:09 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

88Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spazzy wrote:well, this thread was very eye opening

Are you ready to devote your life to the altar of your one true geek lord Kerouac?

Come one it's a sausage fest at all of our meeting Wink

89Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh my

90Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

So, since it's the Lord's birthday, what type of tree should I be throwing?

91Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Banana?

92Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Are dicktrees a thing?

http://www.leerodriguez.net

93Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:07 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

It's a Maple right? The answers Maple.... Cuz ya know.... God's Canadian right?

94Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Silent K wrote:So, since it's the Lord's birthday, what type of tree should I be throwing?

Lee wrote:Are dicktrees a thing?

I cackled like a loon at both of these, but...

goatt wrote:It's a Maple right? The answers Maple.... Cuz ya know.... God's Canadian right?

This is SO the right answer, but primarily due to my love of maple syrup.

95Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What do you give as a gift on Jasus' Birthday?

Vests?
Ohhh ass gaskets!! BTW..those are those paper toilet seat covers that are in public rest rooms.

96Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm so excited, this year I get to be the one to carve the banana loaf!

97Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:So, since it's the Lord's birthday, what type of tree should I be throwing?
A pervy one. Like so:
Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Oral_sex_tree_by_nakeshka

Lee wrote:Are dicktrees a thing?

Yep.
Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Penis_tree
And the article that goes along with it: http://www.tabloidprodigy.com/?p=10536

http://likeitderby.com

98Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:
A pervy one. Like so:
*Awesome tree fellatio image*
Put a ring on it, Jason.

99Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I kinda did.

100Jason Kerouac is GOD - Page 4 Empty Re: Jason Kerouac is GOD Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I kinda did.

Get Out!!!

For serious?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum