Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you think X-23 can replace Wolverine in the X-Men?

+2
prescribeddrone
duskdefender
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

duskdefender

duskdefender
Cadet
Cadet

Do you think X-23 can replace Wolverine in the X-Men? 13563storystory_full-1376835.

I don't think she can't replace Wolverine. I wouldn't mind a change in the line-up. X-23 has already started a legacy of her own, why not build on it? I don't think it's about replacing Wolverine. It's just a smart tag line.

I will be there Sept. 15th picking X-23's issue 1 of her solo series.

Last edited by duskdefender on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No way.

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Hell to the no!

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

one word.....no.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

No. I don't even see the need for that. After several years, she got her own thing going on and Wolverine doesn't have to go away for her to shine.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i'm personally sick of pseudo wolvies as it is. i know they use daken alot but i can't stand his character....wolverine was already dark to BEGIN with, maybe not to daken's level but making a "grittier" character based off of a already gritty one is redundant as hell. that'd be like making a "all new super violent" version of the punisher, or an "extra webby" spider man. makes no sense to me. i like x-23, but she's a xerox copy. it's like when they had wildchild to be a sabertooth copy.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Well...

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you sir, are a brilliant man. Wink

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

Nah, I don't think she could replace Wolverine. They're too different, character-wise. Sure, they have the same powerset, but they're not alike. It's nice to see her get an ongoing, though, I've been hoping Marvel would give her one. Her two minis were pretty cool. I never had any interest in the character at all until I read those.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum