Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legacy of Kain Series

+3
Dr. Jonathan Crane
jester
BlueMaxx
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legacy of Kain Series Empty Legacy of Kain Series Thu May 07, 2009 1:27 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just thought I'd start a thread to chat about this fantastic mythos.

It's a lesser known series that has a pretty big cult-follwing. If you haven't played this...vampires, demons, spirits, wraiths, deities, sorcerors, time-travel. All of that is slapped into a action/adventure game. This dark fantasy has so much to this series it is sick.

Blood Omen & Blood Omen 2
Legacy of Kain Series Bloodomen21
The first game is very Sega Genesis on the playstation. It reminded me of GTA and Diablo with its above head view. The second game is damned fun. This one has the most linear story of the series, but, like GTA, it has a guilty pleasure through freedom of doing things with a light set course throught the game. You basically can lurk and drink the blood of innocence or start a fight with a knight, demon, etc. and then drink their blood.

Soul Reaver & Soul Reaver 2
Legacy of Kain Series Raziel
In the first one you meet Raziel, a vampire cast into The Abyss. He is revitalized as a wraith by The Elder God, but is a very specific type of wraith. Raziel is transformed into a Soul Reaver. This is where the series gets much more complex with time travel and such.

Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Legacy of Kain Series Obalpredni2zj7
This is where many things come to a head. Like this season of Lost.

I don't want to give anything away because I wanna chat. So...where are you L.o.K. fans at?

2Legacy of Kain Series Empty Re: Legacy of Kain Series Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:44 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Got 10 minutes. A neat little review/re-cap of Soul Reaver with touches on other games in the series.

Part 1 (Part II coming soon)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZg9-oPTsTs&feature=channel

3Legacy of Kain Series Empty Re: Legacy of Kain Series Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:11 pm

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I miss the series. I wish they would go back and finish the last chapter of the story. I hear that it was written but, never made into a game. So sad panda.

4Legacy of Kain Series Empty Re: Legacy of Kain Series Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:52 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

I remember the first game.. It was alot of fun cause it played out like diablo I really miss that one out of all the rest

5Legacy of Kain Series Empty Re: Legacy of Kain Series Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:30 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Soul Reaver is still my favorite.

6Legacy of Kain Series Empty Re: Legacy of Kain Series Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:30 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jester wrote:I miss the series. I wish they would go back and finish the last chapter of the story. I hear that it was written but, never made into a game. So sad panda.
Never heard that. I thought the ending to Defiance was fitting.

7Legacy of Kain Series Empty Re: Legacy of Kain Series Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 am

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

The ending was good. But, Kain has really made a mess of the world. I think Kain needs to fix things or pay for his crimes. I would love to see what they would do.

8Legacy of Kain Series Empty Re: Legacy of Kain Series Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:17 am

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

Raziel story is over and finished. Kain's story still needs to be told. That being said however; a lot of key characters are dead. Still could be interesting...

9Legacy of Kain Series Empty Re: Legacy of Kain Series Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:09 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Right here. I been a fan since around 1999. We need a new Lok for PS3/360 damnit. I'd love to play another game with Kain.

10Legacy of Kain Series Empty Re: Legacy of Kain Series Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

this is my favorite Game series of all time

11Legacy of Kain Series Empty Re: Legacy of Kain Series Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:46 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Right here. I been a fan since around 1999. We need a new Lok for PS3/360 damnit. I'd love to play another game with Kain.
That'd be great. Like BreathEasy said, a game where Kain gets more loose ends tied. Like future Kain manipulates the happenings of his past self, who could also be a playable character.

Juggalojohn wrote:this is my favorite Game series of all time
Top 5 for, easy.

12Legacy of Kain Series Empty Re: Legacy of Kain Series Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:43 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

soul reaver 2 was tha very first game i got for my ps2. it was fantastic, except for that damn bird glitch lol. and defiance was great too. i prefer raziel over kain anyday, so i wouldnt be too excited for another kain game. tha whole story and all tha characters were great.

13Legacy of Kain Series Empty Re: Legacy of Kain Series Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

THALASTDRAGON wrote:soul reaver 2 was tha very first game i got for my ps2.

it was the reason Me and my brother got the PS2

14Legacy of Kain Series Empty Re: Legacy of Kain Series Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Legacy of Kain Series Kain_Vs_Edward_by_morganagod

Found this on DA. not as good as him getting clocked by the count, but

15Legacy of Kain Series Empty Re: Legacy of Kain Series Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Nice! Ha!

Legacy of Kain Series Kain_DARKGODS_222142_uvQKb
Same artist, it looks like. Maybe.

Legacy of Kain Series Darkange09yx9-1

Legacy of Kain Series KainisDeifiedChristmasEdition

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: