Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

wrestling

+21
pumkinheadfan
Bigtymin504
AlienIncognito
(._Y_.)
MillionDollarGeek
G_Zatara
krpykrwly
Silent K
DickGrayson007
Fresh03
Grimmalicious
Heytherejeffro
Denim
Big Poppa Nick
jaydee74
Matt
comicgeekelly
jfx316
rwe1138
Rath99
UltimateUltimacy
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 21]

51wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:04 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

This has got me watching Hall of Fame inductions on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

52wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:48 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Big Poppa Nick wrote:I was a huge Hogan mark in the 80s.

For midcard guys in the 80s, I liked Ronnie Garvin, Jake Roberts, JYD, Bad News Brown, and Brutus. Garvin and Valentine's feud was really damn cool to me.

I loved JYD. Also like Bad News Brown and Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake. Loved his gimmick. I was also a huge fan of the Rockers back when they rocked the tag team and The British Bulldogs.

UltimateUltimacy wrote:This has got me watching Hall of Fame inductions on YouTube
I should do that. Who have you watched that is worth watching again? Better yet, link them up dude.

53wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

UltimateUltimacy wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
UltimateUltimacy wrote:
rwe1138 wrote:Jericho's also got a DVD coming at out the end of the month to sell.

3 disc. Its gonna be great. Autobiography early next year to.

Sounds neat. I hope they have some of his WCW matches. I loved his feud with Dean Malenko. I also hope they have the two matches where he beat I believe both Stone Cold and the Rock to become the first undisputed champion in the WWE. I also loved it when he was co-IC champ with Chyna.

Breaking The Code Review

There was a long moment when I had stopped watching wrestling, even now, I don't really watch it, I just kind of have it on as background. Jericho has always been one of my top favorite wrestlers, due to his mic skils as well as his in ring ability, not to mention I like his band Fozzy and have seen them in concert 3 times. It was maybe 2 years ago, possibly a bit longer in which I put on a Raw and the whole Raw was just boring, but in the middle of the episode they had a match between Jericho and Jeff Hardy, and that match was possibly one of the best matches I had ever seen. I am hoping that one makes the dvd. I normally don't buy wrestliing dvd's, but this one may get a purchase from me.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

54wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:56 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What I love about Chris Jericho is that I think he elevates the match. Doesn't matter who he's wrestling, he makes it a top notch match. He's awesome.

55wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:28 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

the audio is a bit off on some of them. JBL inducting the Briscos is easily my favorite. I love hearing the old stories.

JBL inducts the Brisco Brothers pt1

JBL Briscos pt2

Billy Graham pt1

Billy Graham pt2

Jesse Ventura pt1

Jesse Ventura pt2

thats all I've watched today

56wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:30 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Denim wrote:
There was a long moment when I had stopped watching wrestling, even now, I don't really watch it, I just kind of have it on as background. Jericho has always been one of my top favorite wrestlers, due to his mic skils as well as his in ring ability, not to mention I like his band Fozzy and have seen them in concert 3 times. It was maybe 2 years ago, possibly a bit longer in which I put on a Raw and the whole Raw was just boring, but in the middle of the episode they had a match between Jericho and Jeff Hardy, and that match was possibly one of the best matches I had ever seen. I am hoping that one makes the dvd. I normally don't buy wrestliing dvd's, but this one may get a purchase from me.

given that Jeff works for TNA now I doubt it will make the set which is really unfortunate. Means any of his matches with Angle probably wont be on either. Not to mention the amazing things Beniot and him have done together.

57wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I prefer Greco-Roman to freestyle.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

58wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:21 am

jfx316

jfx316
Pirate
Pirate

Not sure why, but I just watched 45 minutes of Fire Pro Wrestling videos. So, I'm posting some here because that game is still amazing.

http://realgangsterddontblog.wordpress.com/

59wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:21 am

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Watching the WWE Ladder match 3 disc set. Pretty good so far. HBK v Hall at SummerSlam 96 was fucking stiff.

60wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:42 am

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

watching the first TLC match from SummerSlam 2000. All these men are certifiable retarded for what they've done.

61wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

UltimateUltimacy wrote:Watching the WWE Ladder match 3 disc set. Pretty good so far. HBK v Hall at SummerSlam 96 was fucking stiff.

One of my favorite matches ever

62wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:32 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Rath99 wrote:
UltimateUltimacy wrote:Watching the WWE Ladder match 3 disc set. Pretty good so far. HBK v Hall at SummerSlam 96 was fucking stiff.

One of my favorite matches ever

I'm sitting there flinching and flipping out while my gf says its stupid."They're really beating the shit out of each other!

63wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:09 am

jfx316

jfx316
Pirate
Pirate

A few more awesome videos for you guys:

Say what you want about The Boogeyman's wrestling ability, his promos were awesome!

The Macho Man isn't a racist. The black and white boots prove it. Arsenio Hall looks so fucking worried in this video. As he should be.

"Macho Man: If you aint got this, you aint into music!" - 50 Cent
I can't add anything to that.

64wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:56 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Updated card for NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS:

WWE Championship - Six Pack Elimination Challenge
Sheamus (c) vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Edge vs. Chris Jericho vs. Wade Barrett

WWE World Heavyweight Championship - No Holds Barred
Kane (c) vs. The Undertaker

WWE Intercontinental Championship
If Ziggler is counted out or disqualified, he loses the title
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Kofi Kingston

WWE United States Championship
The Miz (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

Big Show vs. CM Punk

WWE Divas & Women's Championship Unification - Lumberjills Match
WWE Divas Champion Melina vs. WWE Women's Champion Michelle McCool

The only one I really care about one way or the other is I want Daniel Bryan to win the U.S. Title.

65wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

jaydee74 wrote:Updated card for NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS:

Sheamus (c) vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Edge vs. Chris Jericho vs. Wade Barrett

Big Show vs. CM Punk

The only one I really care about one way or the other is I want Daniel Bryan to win the U.S. Title.

Bryan Danielson is confermed to wrestling DGUSA next weekend do you think WWE will let him win the title?

66wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:59 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Matt wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:Updated card for NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS:

Big Show vs. CM Punk

Bryan Danielson is confermed to wrestling DGUSA next weekend do you think WWE will let him win the title?
neutral
Crap. I so want him to win but no. I didn't know about the DGUSA thing. I thought that he was going to be a full-time WWE personality. Oh well.

67wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:26 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shocked

The Miz (c) w/ Alex Riley vs. Daniel Bryan

Daniel Bryan goes in for a few takedowns and Miz avoids Bryan. Bryan attempts his LeBell Lock early on and Miz bails to the outside. Miz drops Bryan's arm off the top rope and goes to work on his left arm. Miz sends Bryan shoulder first with his left arm into the corner. Miz with a quick back suplex on Bryan. Miz pulls back the arms of Bryan and then drops down driving his knees into his back. Bryan counters into a backslide for a nearfall. Miz responds immediately with a boot to Bryan's left shoulder. Alex Riley gets in a quick cheap shot. Miz continues to work over the left shoulder of Bryan. Miz with a snap armbar drop on Bryan. Bryan attempts a comeback with big elbows to Miz, but Miz comes back with a boot to Bryan's shoulder. Miz charges, Bryan tosses him out, hits the ropes and hits a huge suicide dive on Miz falling into the announcer's table similar to his NXT match with Chris Jericho. Bryan with a huge missile dropkick on Miz off the top rope. Bryan with a kick to the face and Miz gets a shoulder up after two. Bryan with a jumping kick to the face of Miz for another nearfall. Bryan with some stiff kicks to Miz in the corner followed by a big dropkick in the corner to the chest of Miz. Bryan with a stiff kick to the head of Miz and another close two count. Bryan has Miz up on the top rope. Miz crotches Bryan on the rope and clotheslines Bryan with force off the top rope. Miz hooks the leg and Bryan kicks out. Miz drops his knee over the back of Bryan's neck and pulls back on his left arm working on the shoulder. Miz attempts the Skull Crushing Finale. Miz counters into a rollup for a close two count. Miz counters LeBell Lock attempts when Riley jumps up on the ring apron. Miz takes him out by accident. Bryan rolls up Miz and gets another close two count. Miz tosses Bryan to the outside. Bryan dodges an attack from Riley and Riley hits the steel ring post. Miz with a small package on Bryan and gets a nearfall. Miz mounts Bryan and drops some big left hands. Miz gets in the referee's face. Bryan drops Miz and locks in the LeBell Lock. Miz is reaching out for the ropes. Miz hangs in as Bryan locks in the LeBell Lock even more. Miz taps.

Winner & new WWE United States Champion: Daniel Bryan

After the match, Daniel Bryan is handed the WWE United States Championship and holds it up high. Huge reaction for Bryan and the finish. They showed a replay of the finish and Michael Cole kept saying Miz slipped to cause the setup for the submission. Back live, Miz is sitting on the floor by the ring and can't believe what just happened. Lawler adds, "I love losers when they cry."

thumbs up

68wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:17 am

jfx316

jfx316
Pirate
Pirate

jaydee74 wrote: Winner & new WWE United States Champion: Daniel Bryan

Sweet deal!! Way to make things right after dropping the ball big time with Bryan the first go round. That said, we'll say how long he's US title reign lasts. WWE does this thing where they ruin every wrestler I like, so we'll see where they go from here.

69wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:52 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jfx316 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote: Winner & new WWE United States Champion: Daniel Bryan

Sweet deal!! Way to make things right after dropping the ball big time with Bryan the first go round. That said, we'll say how long he's US title reign lasts. WWE does this thing where they ruin every wrestler I like, so we'll see where they go from here.

DAMMIT! Let me bask in the glow of Daniel Bryan: WWE United States Champion. Smile
I do know what you're talking about though. They are known for that.

70wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:27 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

The Viper as WWE Champ makes me happy.

71wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:20 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah. Orton as Champ is always good times. I wonder who will challenge him for the title? I hope it's not Cena. Again. I would like to see Sheamus go after him.

72wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:08 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I figures they'd just bring Daneil Bryan back so no one else could have him(Matt Hardy anyone)

As far as I know they've been advertising Sheamous and Orton at house shows

73wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:50 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

UltimateUltimacy wrote:I figures they'd just bring Daneil Bryan back so no one else could have him(Matt Hardy anyone)

As far as I know they've been advertising Sheamous and Orton at house shows

Well, it looks like Matt Hardy is going to be done pretty soon. I'm glad Daniel Bryan is back with the WWE and holds a title there. I like him and I love the he does the Crippler Crossface. Even if they changed the name. I still like that move.

Sheamus and Orton would be a great feud.

74wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:34 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

And now Jericho is out.

75wrestling - Page 3 Empty Re: wrestling Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:41 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Sad

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903