Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seen any movies lately?

+53
Ska
Ash Williams
Matt
O_o
Sandman
LordD3r3k
GigaToast
kidspider2099
Goof
JonSpangler
Little_Goblyn
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Batman25JM
prescribeddrone
FroZen
ravezombie
krpykrwly
potatojoe
SexyToaster
Bigtymin504
Joshua
superdoug
Grimmalicious
boberthavok
Rath99
jaydee74
Spazzy
Heytherejeffro
Airwolf
AlienIncognito
Denim
Dr Awkward
DickGrayson007
comicgeekelly
(._Y_.)
Astro13Zombie
rwe1138
pumkinheadfan
Spaced4SimonPegg
Gojiratoho
jestghost
Hannibal king
G_Zatara
MikeSabian
Spider_Fan14
Aussiemandias
Debaser77
supervenom
Demonweasel
melvinlikechris
BlueMaxx
dmahoney
Combo Mo
57 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 36]

826Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:56 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Well I watched lanet of the apes the other day like I said. Now I have watched Benieth the planet of the Apes, and escape from the lanet of the apes. the first is of course a classic. the other two...just got weird. I mean I got it in a way that I did not when I was younger. "Who is the real animal" type thing esspessially in the Escape from PoA.

827Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:03 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I watched "Gamer" the other day and, in spite of my reasoning for watching it (re: assuming it was going to be terrible and thus hilarious), I found myself really enjoying it.
Probably because Terry Crews was in it.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

828Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:40 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:I watched "Gamer" the other day and, in spite of my reasoning for watching it (re: assuming it was going to be terrible and thus hilarious), I found myself really enjoying it.

Terry Crews singing "Got No Strings" is probably one of the creepiest things I've ever seen in a movie.

829Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:02 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
No I sure didn't but I was thinking in terms of mirror images of the characters that we were actually seeing in the movie. I kept thinking
Spoiler:

Nope. Go back and watch it.

Spoiler:

830Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:
Heytherejeffro wrote:I watched "Gamer" the other day and, in spite of my reasoning for watching it (re: assuming it was going to be terrible and thus hilarious), I found myself really enjoying it.

Terry Crews singing "Got No Strings" is probably one of the creepiest things I've ever seen in a movie.
Terry Crews doing anything in any movie should be nominated for at least 3 Oscars.

831Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He was the only thing that kept The Expendables from being completely unwatchable, you know, for the eight minutes of action they allowed him to have when Jason Statham wasn't the focal point.

832Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finally got around to watching Silence of the Lambs last night. I'd seen it in bits and pieces, and mostly from tv broadcasts (so edited all to hell). I enjoyed it, and Hopkins was fucking intense. I really liked the use of actors staring directly into the camera to make the audience feel uneasy.

Edit: Also, the title makes a lot more goddamn sense now.

833Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:Finally got around to watching Silence of the Lambs last night. I'd seen it in bits and pieces, and mostly from tv broadcasts (so edited all to hell). I enjoyed it, and Hopkins was fucking intense. I really liked the use of actors staring directly into the camera to make the audience feel uneasy.

Which part had Terry Crews in it?

834Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:49 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Baby Mama - I love Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, but this movie just wasn't that funny to me. There were a couple of mildly humorous parts, but as a whole this flick just fell flat. The blame for that falls more on the lackluster script than on the talents of the stars. 2/5 moments of uninterrupted eye contact.

835Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:53 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Royal Tenenbaums
I hear many people refer to this as a 'love it or hate it' or 'you either get it or you don't' film. The truth is that I only like it. This is the first Wes Anderson film I've seen, and its a good first impression.

3.5/5 Dalmatian Mice.

836Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:08 pm

ravezombie

ravezombie
Cadet
Cadet

Gojiratoho wrote:Finally got around to watching Silence of the Lambs last night. I'd seen it in bits and pieces, and mostly from tv broadcasts (so edited all to hell). I enjoyed it, and Hopkins was fucking intense. I really liked the use of actors staring directly into the camera to make the audience feel uneasy.

Eeeeexcellent movie yes Anthony Hopkins does a wonderful job as Lector.

Watched Splice finally after missing it in theaters when it first came out. It was interesting, to say the least, though I felt like it fell short though of what it was building up to. They also made baby Dren seem adorable in the most horrific way.

http://dizzyclockwork.deviantart.com/

837Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I watched Hot Tub Time Machine. I did not care for it.

838Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:14 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I just came in from I Am Number Four and it was quite good. I really like how they set this up and I could see it easily becoming a trilogy. I definitely want to see more of this story.

839Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:48 pm

jestghost

jestghost
Pirate
Pirate

Wes Craven's Invitation to Hell

840Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Joshua wrote:I watched Hot Tub Time Machine. I did not care for it.
I didn't either, I don't understand all the love for it.

I just watched Donnie Darko. normally I "get" time travel stuff but this was just weird. from what I read the extended edition explained stuff more.

841Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:06 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finally got around to seeing Inception

Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 000cb94k

842Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:16 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:Finally got around to seeing Inception

Right?!

843Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:28 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
LordD3r3k wrote:Finally got around to seeing Inception

Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Mind exploding

Right?!

So I'm assuming..

Spoiler:

Craziness

844Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:32 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's completely left to each individual's interpretation.

Personally, I think they completed the job and got out successfully, but there are certainly plausible arguments for all sides.

845Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:It's completely left to each individual's interpretation.

Personally, I think they completed the job and got out successfully, but there are certainly plausible arguments for all sides.

True. Interesting stuff

846Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:35 am

Ash Williams

Ash Williams
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I totally need to watch Inception again I love you

847Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:41 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Joshua wrote:It's completely left to each individual's interpretation.

True. Interesting stuff

Yep this is what makes the film so great. Nolan has actually said he does have definitive answers to it all but purposely left it up for interpretation.

848Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:41 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think the whole thing was a dream that Bob Newhart had.

849Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:52 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Yep this is what makes the film so great. Nolan has actually said he does have definitive answers to it all but purposely left it up for interpretation.

Interesting. Well, if we're supposed to take that last scene as truth, then it seems like the idea is to backtrack to where that could have happened. In which case, I stick with my initial comment.

Although..
Spoiler:

Once again,

Laughing

850Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 Empty Re: Seen any movies lately? Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:13 am

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

jestghost wrote:Wes Craven's Invitation to Hell
I need to get around to watching that! It's been sitting on the "to watch" stack for awhile now.
Sandman wrote:I just watched Donnie Darko. normally I "get" time travel stuff but this was just weird. from what I read the extended edition explained stuff more.
this is the only version to watch!
Seen any movies lately? - Page 34 237547
I wish they didn't even have the regular edition available anymore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum