Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PCN Pop Princess Popcast!

+33
comedianviet
WhiteBlackDynamite
MikeSabian
krpykrwly
Denim
Mnemosis
Debaser77
Steel Rose
dmahoney
Joshua
Ska
rwe1138
comicgeekelly
kidspider2099
jaydee74
Heytherejeffro
Rath99
shining knight
jestghost
Demonweasel
Dr Awkward
Spazzy
GigaToast
shawnp
Hannibal king
BlueMaxx
Big Poppa Nick
Sapphire Gypsy
Spaced4SimonPegg
Silent K
Captain Painway
pumkinheadfan
WonderWoman2.0
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 22]

176PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Some horror type movies I like and these are in no way in any particular order and some of them are really goofy comedies more than horror movies but whatever. I liked them anyway. They include:

Fright Night
Deadly Friend
Nightmare on Elm Street 1 & 3
Jaws
The Underworld Trilogy
Alien
Predator
Creep Show 2
Shawn of the Dead
Zomieland
HIgh Spirits (I know this is more comedy than anything else but I enjoyed it)
Transylvania 6-5000 (Same as High Spirits)

*fistbump*

http://www.demonweasel.com

177PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:18 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:Some horror type movies I like and these are in no way in any particular order and some of them are really goofy comedies more than horror movies but whatever. I liked them anyway. They include:

Fright Night
Deadly Friend
Nightmare on Elm Street 1 & 3
Jaws
The Underworld Trilogy
Alien
Predator
Creep Show 2
Shawn of the Dead
Zomieland
HIgh Spirits (I know this is more comedy than anything else but I enjoyed it)
Transylvania 6-5000 (Same as High Spirits)

*fistbump*
*returns fitsbump* Hell yeah.

178PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:30 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is there a princesscast for this week?

179PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:33 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:It's actually Doctor #8. Paul McGann. It's not #6. Colin Baker was there last year. Paul McGann was the 8th Doctor who was in the not so great but not as horrible as people say Doctor Who movie. He will be at the Doctor Who Online Store booth. Also, on Sunday, there will be a Doctor Who Podshock panel where the hosts will be having special guest Tony Lee who is the artist for the Doctor Who comics.

Ahhh, thanks! Me and my super fast google searches. Sorry about that.

Demonweasel wrote:

*fistbump*

jaydee74 wrote:

And Jaydee's from NJ too. I smell a bromance in the making!

kidspider2099 wrote:Is there a princesscast for this week?

Hell yes there will be. yes

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

180PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:04 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WonderWoman2.0 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:It's actually Doctor #8. Paul McGann. It's not #6. Colin Baker was there last year. Paul McGann was the 8th Doctor who was in the not so great but not as horrible as people say Doctor Who movie. He will be at the Doctor Who Online Store booth. Also, on Sunday, there will be a Doctor Who Podshock panel where the hosts will be having special guest Tony Lee who is the artist for the Doctor Who comics.

Ahhh, thanks! Me and my super fast google searches. Sorry about that.

Demonweasel wrote:

*fistbump*

jaydee74 wrote:

And Jaydee's from NJ too. I smell a bromance in the making!

kidspider2099 wrote:Is there a princesscast for this week?

Hell yes there will be. yes

is going to be up anytime soon i need my princess fix.

181PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:54 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well episode 11's up on the main site, you can grab it from there, they always update every Thursday and get posted on the main site.

182PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:20 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WonderWoman2.0 wrote:Well episode 11's up on the main site, you can grab it from there, they always update every Thursday and get posted on the main site.

I don't see it.

183PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
WonderWoman2.0 wrote:Well episode 11's up on the main site, you can grab it from there, they always update every Thursday and get posted on the main site.

I don't see it.

Believe it or not, he's correct. The PCN link on the main page just shows the most recent Super-Fly Show. I do know that the link that was on the PoP twitter account went to the page worked, and I think I linked to it on my facebook.

http://www.demonweasel.com

184PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:03 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got episode 11 from iTunes.

185PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:52 pm

jestghost

jestghost
Pirate
Pirate

As much as I do enjoy listening to the PCN - Princesscast, I must bid you all adieu.

186PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:23 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sad aw, what did we do? Did I forget to take my lactose pill? I'm sorry, it's new. I didn't mean to make it smelly in here. Sad

Well in case anyone cares for a move update. We're almost all moved in. There's still some stuff at the old house but no room here for it so it will all wait.

The move we thought was going to take 4 days took almost a whole week and 2 trips from St. Louis to Ohio. I'm sick of driving/riding and plan to do nothing all weekend that requires me leaving the house.

I've missed you all and I miss the Internet. Browsing from my phone is a pain. Posting even more so.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

187PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:39 pm

jestghost

jestghost
Pirate
Pirate

It's not all of you... I don't have time to be on here that much anymore.

188PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:02 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have yet to listen to this weeks show (I usually listen to it on Sunday while I'm working), but seeing as how there is horror movie talk I was wondering if anybody has seen one of my favorite horror films of all time; Black Sheep?

If you haven't seen it, it's fucking amazing. Crazy amounts of blood and man-eating sheep.

Last edited by comicgeekelly on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

189PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:45 am

jestghost

jestghost
Pirate
Pirate

jestghost wrote:It's not all of you... I don't have time to be on here that much anymore.

That's not actually the real reason and I won't disclose the real reason.

190PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:15 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:I have yet to listen to this weeks show (I usually listen to it on Sunday while I'm working), but seeing as how there is horror movie talk I was wondering if anybody has seen one of my favorite horror films of all time; Black Sheep?

If you haven't seen it, it's fucking amazing. Crazy amounts of blood and man-eating sheep.

Laughing I mention that on episode 11 and recommend it. I love Black Sheep.

jestghost wrote:
jestghost wrote:It's not all of you... I don't have time to be on here that much anymore.

That's not actually the real reason and I won't disclose the real reason.

You can't do that to us...you must give us a reason huh

191PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:
Believe it or not, he's correct.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

192PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:41 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am right sometimes you know.

193PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:53 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Joshua wrote:
Demonweasel wrote:
Believe it or not, he's correct.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

I got mine off the main page on Thursday, under the What's New tab
http://panelsonpages.com/?p=28983

194PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:08 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Totally second the Frailty recommendation. Fantastic flick.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

195PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

scratch

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

196PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:18 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just so you know chances are the people that at the ren fair dressed as star trek people probably got the idea from big bang theory.

197PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:48 am

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

rwe1138 wrote:Totally second the Frailty recommendation. Fantastic flick.
I "third" it! Very Happy
kidspider2099 wrote:Just so you know chances are the people that at the ren fair dressed as star trek people probably got the idea from big bang theory.
Or the Ren fair episode from King of the Hill where Dale shows up to the fair in a sci-fi costume demanding they honor the $2 off admission coupon he has for coming in costume! Laughing Laughing

198PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:47 am

Steel Rose

Steel Rose
Cadet
Cadet

I'm always so behind in my podcast listening. I guess I listen to alot but I always look forward to this one; you ladies make me smile. Smile

199PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:48 am

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Glad to hear it, Rose!

200PCN Pop Princess Popcast! - Page 8 Empty Re: PCN Pop Princess Popcast! Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:00 am

Dr Awkward

Dr Awkward
Pirate
Pirate

kidspider2099 wrote:Just so you know chances are the people that at the ren fair dressed as star trek people probably got the idea from big bang theory.
I think I missed that ep, what was that one called

http://twitter.com/Juswise

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum