Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE!

+36
Airwolf
Chi-Town Spidey
Arsenal0602
Heytherejeffro
Gandicles
Janson
BlueMaxx
shanhain
shiky800
Spideybono
superhyperhpp
Big Poppa Nick
potatojoe
Joshua
Astro13Zombie
GigaToast
Combo Mo
G_Zatara
hrdwrkngXsoldier
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
comedianviet
kreepfan
Mnemosis
comicgeekelly
Batman25JM
jaydee74
MikeSabian
Lee
boberthavok
Spazzy
prescribeddrone
pumkinheadfan
Denim
THALASTDRAGON
TENIME_art
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 17]

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

my thanksgiving break haul...

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 8 DSC01048

ghostbusters 2 TRU exclusive box set
roc flash from wally world (they actually had a whole endcap thing full of roc figs, why they kept them stored away and why did they put them back out? i have know idea)
25th ann ghost hawk and lift ticket from TRU express
mu mystique and multiple man from wally world
gears of war palace guard from lost world of wonders
and 78 comics from 2 different shops, 74 of which came from lost world of wonders (i showed those 25/50 cent and dollar boxes who was boss)

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:<----Needs gentleman ghost
don't see it at the target by my house but i can check the one in niles wich is a little further away

Spideybono

Spideybono
Cadet
Cadet

After 3 months of searching, I finally found a Marvel Universe Archangel on the shelf at Toys R Us

http://www.haveanerdgasm.com

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 8 20205310

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 8 20207710

Yeah I got TWO!!!! SAY SOMETHING!!!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

I like the one on the left better! Laughing

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got Lego Kings castle after an epic voyage to 4 targets last night for 59.99!! Along the Way i pickd up some MU figs... But I did also find some DCUC that i scooped for trade bait. I found 2 green parademon and 1 red one.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Wait wait wait... $60 @ Target? HOLY SHIT!

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah. It wasn't advertised in any ads. I actually have a long story to tell about the whole ordeal, but I do have a raincheck for a second one. I couldn't find one that cheep on cyber monday or black friday. I was amazed. It reminds me of the kings castle type thing I got for X-mas in the 80's. My son is going to go apeshit on Xmas morning. Kings castle, The PITT, and Galactus. I had to balance it out. My daughter is getting a T-mobile G-2 a PSP.

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:yeah. It wasn't advertised in any ads. I actually have a long story to tell about the whole ordeal, but I do have a raincheck for a second one. I couldn't find one that cheep on cyber monday or black friday. I was amazed. It reminds me of the kings castle type thing I got for X-mas in the 80's. My son is going to go apeshit on Xmas morning. Kings castle, The PITT, and Galactus. I had to balance it out. My daughter is getting a T-mobile G-2 a PSP.
yeah i was in target last week getting my nephew a gift and i saw a few of them there. But i passed on it cause i can't start collecting lego it would b to much for me with dcuc, marvel legends and all the other figures i get.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, Spaz, ya got two...

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just got gold from DCUC wave 14. i found an unopened case there and there is only one gold per case

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I grabbed a gold if someone needs it

shanhain

shanhain
Cadet
Cadet

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:I grabbed a gold if someone needs it

How much are you asking for him?

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just look at my wants list in the pop cartel. Smile We can work something out. Especially for MU stuff (THANOS)

shanhain

shanhain
Cadet
Cadet

Just received my GL Classics Wave 1. These are incredible and my favorites to date. Crappy cell pic below

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 8 IMG00100

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

mine is at my house but i won't see them till i get home from work

shanhain

shanhain
Cadet
Cadet

shiky800 wrote:mine is at my house but i won't see them till i get home from work

I'm the impatient type and usually have my figures shipped straight to work. Gives me the opportunity to play with them at my desk Very Happy, before taking them home to be placed on their respective shelf.

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shanhain wrote:
shiky800 wrote:mine is at my house but i won't see them till i get home from work

I'm the impatient type and usually have my figures shipped straight to work. Gives me the opportunity to play with them at my desk Very Happy, before taking them home to be placed on their respective shelf.
i am pretty sure my boss would go crazy if i was playing with toys at my desk

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

so i opened them up and i have to say they are the best stuff out of all of the classic stuff they have put out. i got 3 manhunters and i am working on getting a second sinestro corps member

shanhain

shanhain
Cadet
Cadet

shiky800 wrote:so i opened them up and i have to say they are the best stuff out of all of the classic stuff they have put out. i got 3 manhunters and i am working on getting a second sinestro corps member

I definitely agree. I ordered the set plus an extra manhunter and low/maash. After receiving them and loving the sculpts, I went on and ordered four more manhunters after getting the first two. Finally an army builder!!!! The Horsemen really outdid themselves this time!

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I only want BL Abin Sur. neutral

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

these are great figures and they did a good job with BL Abin Sur

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Got this today:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 8 389949565_tpLOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 8 Wonder%20woman%20bust

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Approved by Spazzy!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want that Kyle like yesterday!

Sponsored content