Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

I WANT THIS... *The Thread*

+25
boberthavok
SexyToaster
Airwolf
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Janson
Heytherejeffro
prescribeddrone
Spazzy
superhyperhpp
Ska
Spaced4SimonPegg
Gandicles
krpykrwly
Silent K
Foxy
Denim
elijahdprophet
Thundermatts
Splitty
TENIME_art
shiky800
Lee
Astro13Zombie
Mnemosis
Esbat
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Empty Re: I WANT THIS... *The Thread* Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:21 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Popcor10

I really want the Cinnamoroll Popcorn Palace cart. At the current exchange rate, it's only $31.62. Mah birthday's next week.... whistle

I just get myself in trouble on amazon.co.jp. ._.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

77I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Empty Re: I WANT THIS... *The Thread* Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:37 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am looking forward to the thundercats figures that are coming out in August. I am going to get the 6" figures

78I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Empty Re: I WANT THIS... *The Thread* Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:07 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlmM0uM92yA

79I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Empty Re: I WANT THIS... *The Thread* Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:50 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 34il9v4

80I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Empty Re: I WANT THIS... *The Thread* Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^That is awesome. I want it too!

81I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Empty Re: I WANT THIS... *The Thread* Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:10 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's a bit expensive but I might break down because I ALWAYS wanted a Mega Man X figure... ever since I played the game on SNES.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BA65556

Now if they made Zero to match that figure, I'd be even happier.

82I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Empty Re: I WANT THIS... *The Thread* Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Oh it's pretty much a guarantee that they're doing Zero, as well as black Armor Zero. At a recent con, it was shown that they are also doing another version of X based on his X1 design.

Personally, I want a Vile and another X using his Command Mission design. Dat awesome flowing laser scarf. Look at it.

I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Megama12

83I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Empty Re: I WANT THIS... *The Thread* Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:32 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That does look awesome! And awesome news, I hope so!

84I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Empty Re: I WANT THIS... *The Thread* Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:47 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 M17

Wink

85I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Empty Re: I WANT THIS... *The Thread* Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:32 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ i like this version of zero
I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Megaman-ZERO

and lol i wanna see this irl:
I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Megamnaasame5resize-468x

86I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Empty Re: I WANT THIS... *The Thread* Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:12 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

I don't know what the hell is going on there but I love it. Is there anyone here who can read moonrunes and translate it?

Since we're on the subject of Megaman/Rockman, I would commit many an indecent act for figuarts of these designs. Well, Megaman/Rock and Protoman/Blues, anyway.

I WANT THIS... *The Thread* - Page 4 Megama13

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum