Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

games you have no patience for.

+3
deadbolt85
Rath99
kidspider2099
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1games you have no patience for. Empty games you have no patience for. Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:10 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've got sims2 but i have no patience for it. i just want to accomplish my goals and move on. Maybe its too non-linear for me. I like Linear games. I like point a to point b kinda games. maybe i ought to sell it for something.

2games you have no patience for. Empty Re: games you have no patience for. Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Final Fantasy...any of them!!

3games you have no patience for. Empty Re: games you have no patience for. Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:51 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Bayonetta. I got to chapter ten, and keep getting fucking killed by these goddamn ship things that have like 2-4 attacks that wipe out half your health in like one shot! I'm all for a challenge, but my GOD!

4games you have no patience for. Empty Re: games you have no patience for. Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:14 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just don't get the appeal of the Sims. I tried it out and it was ok but I found it kind of boring. The wrestling games are ok at first but I get bored real quick.

5games you have no patience for. Empty Re: games you have no patience for. Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:28 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Also, any game with Call of Duty in the title.

6games you have no patience for. Empty Re: games you have no patience for. Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dead Rising 2...played the demo...drove me nuts.

7games you have no patience for. Empty Re: games you have no patience for. Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:00 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

GTA 4. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, bug it's not as fun as the earlier ones.

8games you have no patience for. Empty Re: games you have no patience for. Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:11 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

GTA. Any of them.

9games you have no patience for. Empty Re: games you have no patience for. Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:38 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

deadbolt85 wrote:GTA 4. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, bug it's not as fun as the earlier ones.
Lies!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum