Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glee

+32
ravezombie
SexyToaster
Tomer Soiker
TENIME_art
krpykrwly
Zeroskull21
kerryart
WonderWoman2.0
kidspider2099
Sapphire Gypsy
Batman25JM
shiky800
Spider_Fan14
ChrisToPhenom
Goof
AlienIncognito
JonSpangler
Heytherejeffro
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
The_Donster
Administrator
Debaser77
Ska
MillionDollarGeek
Hannibal king
Topcat
Ben Akers
Thundermatts
superdoug
Lee
Joshua
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 14]

276Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was a pretty good episode, I really liked the Puck/Artie song and the bit with Schue & Beast (Beastie? cant remember), that was sweet. Glad the guys made it up to her. Sue's celebration in the gym was pretty cool. Cool to see Harry Potter from A Very Potter Musical in it.

277Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:59 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bieste.

278Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Never Been Kissed

I highly enjoyed this episode.

I liked Blaine a lot.

The Will/Bieste stuff was great. I teared up.

I loved them showing just how hard it is for Kurt.

Their version of Teenage Dream was utterly phenomenal. And I LOVED LOVED LOVED the Stop! In the Name of Love / Free Your Mind mash-up.

I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan, and I love when they use their music, but I'd really love it if for once they'd just do a Bon Jovi song and not include it in a mash-up. Now, I absolutely LOVED the It's My Life/Confessions Part II mash-up last season, and the Start Me Up / Livin' on a Prayer mash-up in this episode was good, but I want a solo Bon Jovi song really badly.

279Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The more I listen to Teenage Dream the more I absolutely LOVE it (and I thought it was phenomenal to begin with). I'm a fan of Katy Perry, and I like her version, but honestly, I think I like Glee's better.

280Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

^^^True that. But for the guy's version i'd probably change the lines "you think i'm pretty without any makeup on". Laughing But yeah that was a great cover.

281Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:07 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

looooved this ep! Gwenth Paltrow was fantastic as Holly Holiday, on par with NPH and Kristen Chenoweth's performances. The reality distortion of Will's was great, loved the Glee members as kids, wish that was expanded upon. The Mercades and Kurt subplot was funny but kinda petered out imho. And I really hated the part where Teri and Will had sex, that was really pointless to me and I hate pointless lust between people that shouldn't be together in the first place! The only time I felt sorry for her was in season 1's "Mattress". Glad Rachel warmed up to Holly, her taking control of the class early on was really funny, almost as much as Holly telling Rachel she sucked and the part with the Glee kids changing their names (Brittney made me LOL).

282Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Wow, Ms. Paltrow has a little voice to her. I'm actually impressed. Another great Glee eppy, loved the Umbrella/Singing in the rain skit. I thought it was really well done.

283Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:16 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All the BF and I could say during the two big numbers (Isn't it Grand, Singing in the Rain/Umbrella) was 'Man...this must be the best-funded public school in the country!' I mean, just resurfacing the stage after that big water number must have decimated the Glee budget.

284Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I haven't watched the episode yet, but I did watch the Singing in the Rain/Umbrella number and I was thinking the same thing. I was also thinking if they can do all that why not do it for a competition instead of during rehearsal where no one is watching?

285Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm a little sad that they redid my favorite number from Singing in the Rain. Danny Kaye is the greatest. Stupid Will, you can't top Danny Kaye. Very Happy

I knew she could sing from Duets, but was it just me or did she look kinda gangly during "Now a Days"?

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

286Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:18 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:I'm a little sad that they redid my favorite number from Singing in the Rain. Danny Kaye is the greatest. Stupid Will, you can't top Danny Kaye. Very Happy

Yeah...he tried to top a couple of greats in that episode and failed. That wasn't a Danny Kaye number, however. It was Donald O'Connor that performed that in Singin' In the Rain. Honest mistake, though.

287Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You're right. Damnit, the 2 movies I watch every year and I mixed them up. (Singing in the Rain and White Christmas)

288Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

@superdoug,@Batman I was thinking the same thing sort of with all that water running. But I noticed they were doing the skit on a plastic tarp.

@Sapph The only movie I watch religiously every year is "A Christmas Story". My Christmas isn't complete until I hear "you'll shoot your eye out."

289Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well Singin' in the Rain mentions my brother's birthday in it.... as a matter of fact BOTH of our birthday's are mentioned in movies, just not the same ones.

And White Christmas is a classic. I used to watch Muppets Christmas Carol, but it makes me sad now. Sad

290Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Substitute

I greatly enjoyed this episode. Gwyneth Paltrow was great. I hope see her again. An episode with both her and NPH would be just about the best thing ever.

Will's hallucination that the glee kids were little was hilarious. Also loved when some of the kids pretended to be each other when Holly first came in. Puck pretending to be Finn was funny, but Brittany saying "I'm Mike Chang" with a deep voice made me lose it. The buttered floor was great as well. It was funny when Rachel fell, but Kurt falling was even funnier. Oh, and Kurt and Blaine talking and Mercedes only hearing "Gay, gay, gay..." was great. Also loved the purse falling out of Kurt's mouth. And finally, Will's obsession with finding a Journey song they hadn't done yet.

Loved their version of Forget You. Also, I've never seen Singing in the Rain, so I was fine with the Glee versions. I love Matthew Morrison's voice, so it's all good.

291Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:44 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Furt

Not so much with the funny in this episode, but it was still damn good.

It was a long time before there was any singing in the episode.

LOVED the wedding. I'd never hear "Marry You" before, but I LOVED Glee's version.

Will's "Sway" was great, and I loved "Just the Way You Are".

I teared up during Finn's speech.

Burt's awesome. I love Mike O'Malley. Carol Burnett's awesome too.

292Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:00 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I went to the late showing of Megamind last night so I DVR'd this to watch sometime today.

293Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:07 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

After getting into Glee late I have come to the conclusion that this must be a school for gifted schizophrenics, and everything we see is the consensual hallucination of the students in the glee club. The performances are great, but so over the top for a school budget, it must all be in their head.

294Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just saw this week's ep, I really liked it because it was a more character-based ep than last week. Wish they had an extra song for earlier but the wedding march part made me forgive it. It was so good, it made me smile the whole way through. The part with Burt getting the angry gay bully against the wall was cool but it was alittle too reminiscent of a teacer or whatev in my local middle school who had a misbehaving kid pinned to a wall or something, I can't remember all of it but it happened earlier this year. The Sue subplot was alittle too silly for me, good but silly. Anyone else think that Lewis Black or JK Simmons could play Sue's father if they need him to show up? I just thought of it as the ep was ending.

Poor Kurt, but atleast he's with his bf now at the academy. I wonder why he wasn't at the wedding? you'd think he'd go with Kurt to that. Can't wait to see what happens at Sectionals next week!

295Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:04 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Special Education

Good episode. I liked the music. Hey, Soul Sister and (I've Had) The Time of My Life were great.

Man, the Mike/Brittany dance was fantastic.

I liked Will calling Rachel on all her shit. And it was nice seeing Rachel and Kurt develop more of a friendship.

I don't blame Finn for breaking up with Rachel.

My heart broke a little for Will when Emma told him she married Carl.

296Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:After getting into Glee late I have come to the conclusion that this must be a school for gifted schizophrenics, and everything we see is the consensual hallucination of the students in the glee club. The performances are great, but so over the top for a school budget, it must all be in their head.
Laughing

Batman25JM wrote:Special Education

Good episode. I liked the music. Hey, Soul Sister and (I've Had) The Time of My Life were great.

Man, the Mike/Brittany dance was fantastic.

I liked Will calling Rachel on all her shit. And it was nice seeing Rachel and Kurt develop more of a friendship.

I don't blame Finn for breaking up with Rachel.

My heart broke a little for Will when Emma told him she married Carl.

It was a good ep, but I didn't think of it was spectacular. That was a awesome part with Will and Rachel, about time too. Kinda half understanding of their break up but half dissapointed with it. The "Hey Soul Sister" bit was pretty awesome too. Am I the only one who wanted to give Brittney a great big hug towards the end of the ep for the bit with the comb? Maybe they'll have Carl sing the dentist song from "Little Shop of Horrors" if they want to sink that shipping and have her back to Will.

297Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:54 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The only problem I had with the episode this week was that there was no way that New Directions should have even tied for first with that much discord within the group and a new, unproven singer in the mix. Having been in choir and live theater, I can tell you that when things are going to hell that badly, there's no way your energy levels are correct enough to truly engage the audience.

I know they have to be at Regionals for the big season ender, but they could have gone about it in a different direction. The Hipsters could have been disqualified or something later on down the road. But there is NO WAY that the McKinley kids should have done as well as they did.

298Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:12 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Dayam!!! I didn't know Naya could sing like that. That was a really great performance. The only issue I had with this eppy was Puckerman and Rachel making out. That's twice you f'd your boy over.

299Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Brittany was so cute when she was telling Artie she lost the comb. Loved it.

superdoug wrote:The only problem I had with the episode this week was that there was no way that New Directions should have even tied for first with that much discord within the group and a new, unproven singer in the mix. Having been in choir and live theater, I can tell you that when things are going to hell that badly, there's no way your energy levels are correct enough to truly engage the audience.

I know they have to be at Regionals for the big season ender, but they could have gone about it in a different direction. The Hipsters could have been disqualified or something later on down the road. But there is NO WAY that the McKinley kids should have done as well as they did.

That didn't bother me at all. If I can get over the fact that a glee club that is hurting for money can put on elaborate shows for rehearsal (that they don't do for competitions) I can get over them pulling together when it counts.

300Glee - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The christmas episode was pretty good, the songs were great, especially the Sue the Grinch number. But my fave parts were the the Artie & Brittney subplot. That was really sweet moments with them. The fact that Coach Bestie didnt have a mostace on bugged me, it just seemed dumb not to have it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum