Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glee

+32
ravezombie
SexyToaster
Tomer Soiker
TENIME_art
krpykrwly
Zeroskull21
kerryart
WonderWoman2.0
kidspider2099
Sapphire Gypsy
Batman25JM
shiky800
Spider_Fan14
ChrisToPhenom
Goof
AlienIncognito
JonSpangler
Heytherejeffro
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
The_Donster
Administrator
Debaser77
Ska
MillionDollarGeek
Hannibal king
Topcat
Ben Akers
Thundermatts
superdoug
Lee
Joshua
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

326Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:32 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay, I have a confession to make. Or maybe not. I'm too lazy to look back through the thread and see if I've said this before. I think that Mark Salling, who plays Puck, is probably the most smoking hot actor on the show, followed closely by Chord Overstreet, who plays Sam. So, as a sometime writer of slash, I love it whenever Puck makes a comment about the size of Sam's mouth, because he seems so entranced by it.

Tonight's episode not only had one of my Puck/Sam moments, but we got to see both in their underwear! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.

The music was meh. I didn't really know or connect to any of the songs.

327Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:13 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I mean who's more rock and roll than Justin Bieber? No one, that's who.

328Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:33 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The only Bieber joke I found funny last night was the way that Finn kept trying to toss the (non-existent) hair out of his eyes when he finally Biebered.

And, I was wrong. I knew Zizes' song, being a fan of the Waitresses, and thought that was a fun and appropriate song for all that woman. Plus, I like looking through Lauren's eyes when she's imagining Puck and Sam in their underpants!

329Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Comeback

I liked this episode. I'm loving the girls not being in the Cheerios. I love seeing them in regular clothes. I think they look much hotter in them. I hated the Cheerios outfits with the girls hair pulled back in a tight ponytail.

I think Sing was my favorite song of the episode.

So, Sue was actually interviewed by Katie Couric. I, for some reason, was thinking that interview was a daydream.

330Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Comeback:
This episode about killed me with all the Bieber. But it made up for it with Sue's gummy vitamin suicide attempt. (the gummies not the suicide attempt that is never funny) And with Sue in her plaid track suit.

Did anyone else find the clothing choice for that last number kinda of flamboyant lumberjack? I didn't see the connection of cloths to song.

331Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:27 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

332Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:08 am

kerryart

kerryart
Pirate
Pirate

I don't know why I haven't posted on this thread in a while: I LOVE this show.

The last episode was great, though I do agree with Nubbins... what did the plaid shirts have to do with the song? It's not like they're at the Canadian Pavillion at Epcot in DisneyWorld!

Santana is easily becoming one of my fav characters. And I still stand by my opinion that Sam is ghey with a capital RAINBOW.

http://www.king-of-the-damned.deviantart.com

333Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:56 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Forgot to post this for awhile, but the new ep was just kinda average to me. The big thing that bugged me was why didn't they say "Hey Sue, you have a sister that loves you dearly" to help her not kill herself? It seemed like they glossed over it. Why did Rachel and Mercades believe Sue so easily? Have they forgot everything Sue did? Lauren's "I know what boys like" singing voice was pretty good. The Rachel/Brittney subplot was kinda funny, glad to see her ad Satanna in something other than cheerleading uniforms. Can't wait for the house party episode next week.

334Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:42 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Who's more rock'n'roll than Bieber" & "Bieber is the voice of our generation"!?

Fuck you, Glee. Seriously. FUCK. YOU. shake my head

kerryart wrote:And I still stand by my opinion that Sam is ghey with a capital RAINBOW.

That made me LOL! lol!

335Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:16 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:"Who's more rock'n'roll than Bieber" & "Bieber is the voice of our generation"!?

Fuck you, Glee. Seriously. FUCK. YOU. shake my head

I think that was supposed to be irony.

336Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:35 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd hope so... Rolling Eyes

337Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There's no way they were serious with those lines. Doug is right.

338Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:34 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Hey, I don't know what two guys do together. I sat through all of that Brokeback Mountain movie, and the best I can gather is that something went down in the tent!"

Laughing Laughing Laughing I love Burt Hummel. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Other than that, there wasn't much to the episode that I liked. I enjoyed the stuff with Blaine and Rachel, but I'm kind of wishing that Rachel would actually develop as a character. She thinks she's developing, but she's the same girl she always has been.

I totally thought that Blaine was going to hit on Finn. I'm glad that didn't happen.

Hopefully, next episode will get the group back on track.

339Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:19 pm

kerryart

kerryart
Pirate
Pirate

You know, I thought I wouldn't like last night's episode, but I actually really did.
A few favorite key moments:

1) When Finn is explaining to Rachel the archetypes of drunk teens, and you hear Mercedes laughing as the happy drunk... I almost peed. Her laugh was SO funny.

2) The Rachel/Blaine kiss. It was a 'oh snap' moment, though I was positive nothing was going to come of it.

3) Burt walking in Kurt's room to see Blaine in the bed. Now, as a gay kid, I haven't had to experience that, but I now wonder... What if it happened to me?
3.2) Burt talking to Kurt about said night, and Kurt's talk with Blaine about bisexuality. Not gonna get into it completely, but I wish my mom and my mom's husband would talk about things like that openly. And as for their discussion on bisexuality, I can completely see both sides of the story.

ALSO. The puke... who pukes purple/gray?! I for sure haven't... The closest I've ever been to puking purple is when I had a shit ton of red wine before drinking....

http://www.king-of-the-damned.deviantart.com

340Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:"Hey, I don't know what two guys do together. I sat through all of that Brokeback Mountain movie, and the best I can gather is that something went down in the tent!"

Laughing Laughing Laughing I love Burt Hummel. Laughing Laughing Laughing

As do I. This was an alright ep even though the alcohol stuff came off as preachy in the first half. The bit with them coming to school in sunglasses seemed unrealistic to me, not sure if thats really a real life thing ir not. The part where Will and Bieste hung out was fun and the club getting rewarded for their presentation was cool and it was really nice fo Will to give them his number to call if they get too drunk to drive.

341Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Blame It on the Alcohol

I loved this episode.

The Blaine/Rachel duet was great. I love Darren Criss' voice, and I love the song Don't You Want Me.

The Will/Beiste stuff was great. I love Beiste.

Dianna Agron, Heather Morris, and Naya Rivera were looking extra hot in this episode.

Burt Hummel is awesome.

My favorite line in the episode was Finn's "And more of our assembly performances end in some kind of riot".

I LOVED the Tik Tok performance. Brittany and Santana vomiting was great.

I hope they do more "Ke-dollar sign-ha" songs. I thought Heather Morris sounded good doing Tik Tok.

Will giving the kids his cell number was great.

342Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I don't know if its just me, but every time I watch this show I am always "We never did that in high school!" I was the one in choir and things, but we never had half the football team and cheerleaders in our choir either. Don't get me wrong I still love the show and I know 98% of it is all for plot convenience.

About last weeks episode I enjoyed it. Was still wrapping my head around how a Ke-dollar sign-ah song is a good song for a alcohol awareness assembly, but it seemed to work for them. I like Beaste and Will at the Honky Tonk that was fun.

Did anyone else feel as embarrassed as I did for Will while Sue was playing his drunk dial over the P.A.? I think my own face was turning red.

All in all it was not a bad episode. I will be glad when they hit the nitty gritty and start getting ready for regionals.

P.S. Puck was AWESOME wearing Laurens glasses.

343Glee - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:13 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was really glad that Burt squashed Kurt's accusation of double standards. "It would be as inappropriate for Finn to have a girl in his bed, as it would be for you to have a guy." Good man.

And I love Mike O'Malley. He's awesome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum