Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Motion Comics

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Motion Comics Empty Motion Comics Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:01 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lets discuss them here.

I just saw "Gifted" and holy crap, I loved it. I'm "getting" Red Son, Batgirl Year One and a few others, but yeah I plan on buying the Marvel DVD's, I really dig the medium.

2Motion Comics Empty Re: Motion Comics Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:19 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I enjoyed Watchmen.

My friend Sarah has one or two of the Ultimate X-Men motion-comic and she liked them. (I'm not actually sure if they were motion-comics or just voice overs of the panels and pages.)

Won't replace reading, but a really cool event book or renowned story-arc captured with great voice-acting could be really fun. Maybe it could spice up V for Vendetta from kind of drab with just a neat idea to something a little more fluid and riveting with inflection and music and sound f/x. Let alone, who wouldn't want to watch The Invisibles, Y the Last Man, (Jack of) Fables, Preacher and Transmetropolitan turned into various sets of motion-comics. And, as far as Sandman, that's about as close as I think I'd care to see it turned into a movie or tv show.

So many potential superhero books--Batman: The Long Halloween/Dark Victory, the Marvel color series, Capes/Brit/Invincible would rock, and Hellboy/BPRD (at least the original five volumes) would be killer.

Put that shit on Comixology rather than just plain old prints digitized. yes

3Motion Comics Empty Re: Motion Comics Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:34 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I gotta see Watchmen as well. And yeah, those would be great! It won't replace reading, but it's a decent way to experience a story as well.

Hope they make more X-Men

4Motion Comics Empty Re: Motion Comics Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:56 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not a huge fan of them. I saw the Spider-Woman motion comic and the first part of the Astonishing X-Men motion comic. I'm just not all that impressed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum