Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Girl Without a World ads

+3
shining knight
Lee
Mnemosis
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Girl Without a World ads Empty Girl Without a World ads Sat May 30, 2009 5:56 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Is it just me, or is Sharon Carter about to become Bucky?

2Girl Without a World ads Empty Re: Girl Without a World ads Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:28 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I'm thinking it's girl Bucky, now officially in the 616 after Onslaught Reborn... Though why the hell they would do that to us is beyond me.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

3Girl Without a World ads Empty Re: Girl Without a World ads Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:31 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Buckette?

4Girl Without a World ads Empty Re: Girl Without a World ads Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:41 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:I'm thinking it's girl Bucky, now officially in the 616 after Onslaught Reborn... Though why the hell they would do that to us is beyond me.

And then...and then, Cap is going to change his name to Knight, and Bucky will become Squire, then they'll meet Batman and the Carrie Kelly Robin and have all kinds of cool adventures and stuff and and and and and and and and and.....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

5Girl Without a World ads Empty Re: Girl Without a World ads Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:12 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:I'm thinking it's girl Bucky, now officially in the 616 after Onslaught Reborn... Though why the hell they would do that to us is beyond me.
yep that is who that is. i wonder why bru is doing this

6Girl Without a World ads Empty Re: Girl Without a World ads Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:49 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Quesada and co. put him in chains and Loeb tortured him?

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

7Girl Without a World ads Empty Re: Girl Without a World ads Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:53 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:

And then...and then, Cap is going to change his name to Knight, and Bucky will become Squire, then they'll meet Batman and the Carrie Kelly Robin and have all kinds of cool adventures and stuff and and and and and and and and and.....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Squire looks like she's worth going to prison for in Battle For The Cowl. And I really, really mean that.

http://realityfugitives.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum