Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP! Cast Wrestling

+25
Hannibal king
Heytherejeffro
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
shining knight
WhiteBlackDynamite
Debaser77
krpykrwly
pumkinheadfan
dmahoney
Mnemosis
rwe1138
wickidchyld
jfx316
MillionDollarGeek
Xman00aoa
Big Poppa Nick
Captain Painway
Denim
Joshua
jaydee74
comicgeekelly
Silent K
Rath99
G_Zatara
UltimateUltimacy
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 17]

126PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll get on this more during the show but how the fuck do you not advertise a Championship title match on your PPV? I understand they want to surprise everyone but shit the goal of a PPV is to get people to BUY your event.

127PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Obviously it was meant to be a surprise and so if they advertised that the winner would fight Jeff Hardy right afterwards, you lose that sense of spontaneity but I do see your point and all I can say is that it's TNA. I'm not sure how you would be surprised by this to be honest. I'm kind of hoping that now that Matt is in TNA, they will team him and Jeff back up and let them just be a tag team again.

128PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:26 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Alright. So Triple H's movie was reposted and after watching the trailer.....WHY?! Why do this?

129PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:46 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Thanx for the plug, guys. Now, thoughts in roughly chronological order:

Didn't Cena have an Ironman match with HBK? I think Jericho credited it with making him want to return.

Underutilized gimmick match: WarGames, since WWE hasn't done it yet.

Worst gimmick match: TNA's reverse battle royal.

The 1990 Survivor Series gave us one of the best and one of the worst gimmicks ever with the Undertaker & the Gooker, respectively.

Nash was Oz before he was Vinnie Vegas; he was Vegas for a few years IIRC. The only reason they did the Oz gimmick was because Turner had just bought the rights to play the movie on his networks and they were ordered to shill it somehow.

The main Fake Kane was played by Drew Hankinson, who later wrestled as Festus and Luke Gallows.

IIRC, Juventud called himself The Juice.

Naked Mideon came out of Dennis Knight legitimately being nude a lot in the locker room and the writers decided to run with it, no matter how nauseating.

Tank Abbot was a fan of 3-Count, which completely killed his serious persona.

Maybe Wrestling Jesus could've wrestled the Kiss Demon? Or Vampiro?

Rap is Crap is gold.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

130PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Listening now.

The Steiner promo was awesome.

131PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Jared, or any black man for that matter, should not be called "The Grand Wizard".

132PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:52 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

A black man called another black man "The Grand Wizard". Its all good baby.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

133PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Awesome

134PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:06 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The two best cage matches in my opinion are Magnum TA vs. Tully Blanchard and Jimmy Jacobs vs. BJ Whitmer

135PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Scott Steiner Math is better than Stripper Math.

136PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:13 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

RVD takes a stunner

Scott Hall gets Stunned

Vinny Mac gets Stunned

The Rock Flop

Beautiful People Vs Awesome Kong & Hamada

PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 DSC06053

couldn't find Cena saying ASS or Kevin Nash saying he's blacker than Jay Lethal.

137PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The Rock, Billy Gunn, or McMahon took the best Stunners.

138PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

You guys were talking about worse gimmick matches. I wsih they would bring back the scaffolding matches. Like LOD VS. Nikita and Ivan.

139PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, the only way to win a cage match should be the escape the cage by climbing out. No pins, no submissions, NO DOOR!

140PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:28 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

THE CM PUNK SHIT IS BACK IS STOCK! not the ugly yellow prising on, the original one.

141PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:18 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

-Sean-Morley-Blasts-Matt-Hardy-&-Friends.htm]http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/169989/[VIDEO]-Sean-Morley-Blasts-Matt-Hardy-&-Friends.htm

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

142PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:16 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

One of my favorite cage matches and one of the many reasons Bret Hart is my favorite wrestlers:

143PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:37 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So. Some stupid gimmicks:

05. The Red Rooster

04. Adam Bomb

03. Tatanka:

02. The Kiss Demon

01. Bastion Booger

144PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:47 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I think at least three of those were mentioned in the pre show JD.

145PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:38 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

UltimateUltimacy wrote:I think at least three of those were mentioned in the pre show JD.
That's because my list is pretty awesomely bad. big grin

146PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There are waaay to many bad gimmicks to cover

147PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:21 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's for damn sure.

148PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ok PoP!ulace....you've named the show...now the big question...

Should PcW become a weekly show?

149PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:31 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Hell yeah!

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

150PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:58 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 6 5180KW5E04L._SS500_

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum