Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flashpoint

+12
Denim
Foreigner_Man
Sinister Dolphin
shining knight
rwe1138
LordD3r3k
prescribeddrone
Batman25JM
jaydee74
comicgeekelly
BlueMaxx
Bigtymin504
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Flashpoint Empty Flashpoint Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://blog.newsarama.com/2011/01/13/dcs-flashpoint-event-teasers-have-begun-again/

Flashpoint Flashpoint-logo5

Last edited by Bigtymin504 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thread title)

2Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Flashpoint Flashpoint11

Superman? Shocked

Flashpoint Flashpoint3

J'onn? Shocked

Flashpoint Ajprt23skidoo

neutral

Flashpoint Flashpoint2

Okay somewhat self explanatory...but Shocked

3Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:51 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay...THIS may be "Blackest Night" for me. Flashpoint Aug08_027

Must save time! Rip's chalkboard was right! Booster'll have some face time in this, probably.

I'm kind of scared of Geoff Johns, though I haven't hated anything I've read from him yet. Just that some of the things he's done are...unecessary in the long run (no pun intended).

*Waits for Ted to come back due to some time anomaly, and then they kill off Jaime* Rolling Eyes Heh.

4Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:45 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This sounds like it's going to be pretty awesome.

5Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Flashpoint Reipun5iuy

Aquaman and Mera? scratch

Old teasers:

Flashpoint Flsv2_1_2

Flashpoint Flsv2_1

6Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:42 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The "Where is his ring" I would imagine would be Hal Jordan. Maybe he doesn't get the ring?

7Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm really looking forward to this.

8Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:23 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Same here.

9Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:26 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ok, at first I was in a "I'll wait and see but I'll pick it up" but now once I know the title of the main "flashpoint" book I wanna add it to my pullist.

10Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:39 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Flashpoint Reipun5iuy

If the idea here is that history is changing, then having Aquaman and Mera still marry doesn't seem to fit.

What if they're referring to Diana and someone, maybe Clark? Or even Orin? Maybe the Amazons were going to war, and Diana marrying someone was a way to prevent that.

11Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:

If the idea here is that history is changing, then having Aquaman and Mera still marry doesn't seem to fit.

What if they're referring to Diana and someone, maybe Clark? Or even Orin? Maybe the Amazons were going to war, and Diana marrying someone was a way to prevent that.

Good idea. It may very well have something to do with Diana...maybe even someone like Ares or something? Hmm..

12Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:33 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

BlueMaxx wrote:
*Waits for Ted to come back due to some time anomaly, and then they kill off Jaime* Rolling Eyes Heh.
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! Mad

There's no reason they can't coexist.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

13Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:55 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Keep Ted dead. Petition! NOW! Laughing

Don't hate Ted, but it's getting a bit tired in Booster Gold. Which now I probably jinxed it to where he will come back in some form or another. See last ish. I'm convinced. Frig, wouldn't be surprised if it's Ted who stops Maxwell Lord once and for all in Generation Lost.

14Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:31 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I swear to god there will be blood if Jaimie bites it...

15Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:06 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
LordD3r3k wrote:

Good idea. It may very well have something to do with Diana...maybe even someone like Ares or something? Hmm..

What if it's Aquaman and Mera's sister? I like the idea of Wonder Woman and Ares. Maybe Hercules? Or maybe it's Steve Trevor?

16Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well here's some confirmation on some of those...

Flashpoint Logos_combov3-477x1024

huh

17Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Sinister Dolphin

Sinister Dolphin
Cadet
Cadet

Interesting.

I wasn't thrilled by the ongoing series and dropped it, but I may have to look into this.

18Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:58 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nailed it

Which is cool because I always thought the sexual tension between Diana and Orin was interesting. Glad to see Johns revisiting that here, even if it is an 'elseworlds' type story

19Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:14 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is sounding more interesting by the minute.

20Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:14 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Geoff Johns is really trying to show readers that Aquaman is a cool character and to give him a chance. I'm not biting yet, just saying--that's neat.

21Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

RUMOR: Flashpoint to retitle and renumber a bunch of DCU books Age of Apocalypse style!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/01/18/flashpoint-to-retitle-and-number-all-manner-of-dc-titles/

I understand from one British source that Flashpoint, the Geoff Johns-showrun Flash crossover event is going to be like the X-Men’s Age Of Apocalypse, currently being revisited as Age Of X, in more ways than just creating an alternate universe.

Just as happened with the Xbooks back then, so a number of DC books are going to be cancelled and replaced with renamed mini-series that reflect the new reality.

Of course, Age Of Apocalypse only retitled and renumbered eight titles – so Excalibur became X-Calbre, that sort of thing. A DC source implied that Flashpoint will do this but on a grander, cross-company scale. That is may affect more titles than their usual crossover might, including Blackest Night.

So what will we get? Inaction Comics? Jonah Hex And The Outsiders? Batman And Robin Hood?

Well, no, I just made those up. But I might be right. Let’s look forward to finding out together…

This could be cool if done right...

22Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:25 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hmmm..

23Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:Hmmm..

Haha that was my exact reaction. It could be really awesome or kinda disastrous. Laughing

24Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:

Haha that was my exact reaction. It could be really awesome or kinda disastrous. Laughing
Yeah. That's about all I can say on that as well. Hmm. hmm

25Flashpoint Empty Re: Flashpoint Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:46 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:

Laughing Indeed.

I was thinking of what was currently going on in the books, and if this would negatively effect any current stories. But aside from Batman Inc, Max Lord in Generation Lost, and Wonder Woman's new status quo, I can't think of anything too important that this would interfere with. I wonder what would happen to those books if this does happen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum