Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flashpoint

+12
Denim
Foreigner_Man
Sinister Dolphin
shining knight
rwe1138
LordD3r3k
prescribeddrone
Batman25JM
jaydee74
comicgeekelly
BlueMaxx
Bigtymin504
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And with the annoucement of 15 mini's I am out and will just wiat for discounted trades.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

52Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:19 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ya hear something? That's the sound of fuck that shit.

53Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

At initial glance this reminds me of House of M...on steroids.

54Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:00 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If they're done well, then I'm not too worried about it. Some of those look like they can be pretty cool

55Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:56 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nope. Not doing it. I think at this point, I'm not even doing Flashpoint. I may get this all in trade at some point but only if I hear that this is the greatest thing ever. The Blackest Night minis burned me and having this many is just kind of bullshit. Can't these companies write a fucking event without having 3 dozen extra minis? Not for me. I'm out and I'll wait to hear what others say. Sorry DC. I wanted to be on board but I can't. I just can't.

56Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:01 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:*sigh* I will.. Laughing
Also with a sigh, I think I may be going for that entire list. Crying or Very sad I hope it isn't House of M. Course, some of M was alright in my book. But yeah, $4 titles may make me only get ones based around characters I give a care to read. Elseworlds galore does still sound tempting, though.

57Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:13 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just can't do it. Maybe if I hear great amazing things but probably not even then.

58Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Nope. Not doing it. I think at this point, I'm not even doing Flashpoint. I may get this all in trade at some point but only if I hear that this is the greatest thing ever. The Blackest Night minis burned me and having this many is just kind of bullshit. Can't these companies write a fucking event without having 3 dozen extra minis? Not for me. I'm out and I'll wait to hear what others say. Sorry DC. I wanted to be on board but I can't. I just can't.

Never seen ya so annoyed jaydee! Haha I hear where you're coming from, but I think the list looks a bit more daunting then it actually is. The way I look at it is, I just pick up the books that interest me and screw the rest. I don't think you'll miss anything very important if you just stick with the main book and maybe whatever else piques your interest. Me for example, I'll probably just pick up a couple of the tie-ins for sure like Supes, Bats, GL. Some of the others I have no interest in and the rest I'll wait and see.

BlueMaxx wrote:
Also with a sigh, I think I may be going for that entire list. Crying or Very sad I hope it isn't House of M. Course, some of M was alright in my book. But yeah, $4 titles may make me only get ones based around characters I give a care to read. Elseworlds galore does still sound tempting, though.

You know I randomly re-read the main House of M book the other day and really loved it. It's a damn good story.

59Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:19 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The silver lining to having this many tie-ins is that it may finally motivate me to drop monthly books i've been on the fence about for awhile. That way I'm not really paying more than I normally would.

Then again, these might be replacing the monthlies for the course of the event, in which again I wouldn't be spending more than normal.

60Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:The silver lining to having this many tie-ins is that it may finally motivate me to drop monthly books i've been on the fence about for awhile. That way I'm not really paying more than I normally would.

Then again, these might be replacing the monthlies for the course of the event, in which again I wouldn't be spending more than normal.

I think that they will be replacing the monthlies, or else things might get pretty chaotic lol.

61Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:34 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:I think that they will be replacing the monthlies, or else things might get pretty chaotic lol.

Seriously. So if that's the case then I'm not really spending more than normal, in which case this doesn't really bother me

62Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:57 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's right! Like AoA. So this may not be too bad. Well, I'd still say half the list I'd need to pick up. :/ Hrm.

63Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:39 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm *just* getting the regular Flashpoint book UNLESS some of those mini's have an interesting hook and based on writer... I do not want 50 issues from a 5 issue event.

64Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:14 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

[quote="Bigtymin504"]
LordD3r3k wrote:I think that they will be replacing the monthlies, or else things might get pretty chaotic lol.
neutral blush
Oh. Well. I didn't know that. If that's the case then I'm back in. yes

65Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:59 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Laughing

66Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:02 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Every now and again, I get a little cranky. It happens people. I'm good now.Wink I am still excited to see how this event is going to be played out though.

67Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:35 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

prescribeddrone wrote:I'm *just* getting the regular Flashpoint book UNLESS some of those mini's have an interesting hook and based on writer... I do not want 50 issues from a 5 issue event.
This.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

68Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If those minis replace the monthlies than I'm fine with that. If not, then that is ridiculous. Either way I doubt I'll get everything. As of now I'm going by character. If the other books starring characters I don't really care about are written by writers I like I may pick them up too.

Bigtymin504 wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:

You know I randomly re-read the main House of M book the other day and really loved it. It's a damn good story.

I love House of M. It was one of the earlier things I read when I first really got into comics, and I thought it was really entertaining. It's one of the books I've re-read the most. I've read it about 5 times so far. I've never read any of the tie-ins though.

69Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Kelson

Kelson
Cadet
Cadet

I've started keeping a list of the creative teams that have been announced (or leaked) so far:

Flashpoint Creative Teams

http://speedforce.org/

70Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Awesome. Thanx, Kelson.

Hmm, DNA... Tempting...

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

71Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey can someone post the list of the creative teams. For some reason my computer keeps freezing when I click on that site.

72Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

From the website (they don't look like they'll be replacing the regular monthlies to me):

What we know so far about the 5-issue Flashpoint main series and the fifteen 3-issue tie-in miniseries. I’ll be updating this page as we learn more.

Flashpoint
Written by Geoff Johns.
Art by Andy Kubert and Sandra Hope.

Status: Officially confirmed. Johns & Kubert have been attached from the start, with Hope mentioned when DC announced the tie-ins.

Whatever Happened to Science and Magic?
Flashpoint: Secret Seven
Written by Peter Milligan.
Art by George Perez.

Status: Solid. Milligan mentions working with Perez on a Flashpoint book “which features Shade The Changing Man and Enchantress” in a Newsarama interview. Perez reportedly mentioned working on Secret Seven on Facebook.

Whatever Happened to Europe?
Flashpoint: Emperor Aquaman
Written by Tony Bedard
Art by Ardian Syaf

Flashpoint: Wonder Woman and the Furies
Written by Abnett & Lanning
Art by Scott Clark

Flashpoint: Lois Lane and the Resistance
Written by Abnett & Lanning
Art by Harvey Tolibao???

Status: Uncertain, but likely. The creative teams for these three apparently leaked on The Source due to a post going up ahead of schedule. (It’s since been removed.)

On a related note, Dan Didio stated on Facebook that only two ongoing series will tie into the event. Presumably one of them is The Flash.

73Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Thanks Aussie! Hm it'll be interesting to see how they manage this if the regular monthlies continue to be released. I wasn't gonna get those Wonder Woman and Lois Lane minis but dammit if DnA are writing... hmm

74Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:33 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last page of Time masters: Vanishing point 6...

Spoiler:

75Flashpoint - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashpoint Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:36 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

.......interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum