Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

House

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1House  Empty House Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:40 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

God I love this show. I know people bitch because it always comes down to House having a conversation that leads to a revelation about the case 5 to 10 minutes before the end of the episode, but I don't care. I like the medical cases, but I mainly watch for the relationships.

Just watched Larger Than Life, last week's episode. I quite liked Candice Bergen as Cuddy's mother.

I can't wait for Olivia Wilde/Thirteen to return. I miss her. However, I am liking Amber Tamblyn/Martha M. Masters. I kinda hope she sticks around even after Wilde/Thirteen returns.

2House  Empty Re: House Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:14 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Been watching since the beginning. It's always enjoyable week in and out

3House  Empty Re: House Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:38 am

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Like my post in the Bones thread I am a week behind on House as well. These long extend winter breaks they take throw my schedule off! I am a big House fan. And being a House fan there are just things you know 1. Its not Lupus. 2. The case is not solved until House has a revolution talking to Wilson. 3. House will always try to push the envelope with any relationship (friend/lover/coworker) he is in. 4. House actually does care in his own way. and I am sure there are more but that is all I can think of at this moment.

4House  Empty Re: House Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:44 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sarcoidosis!

5House  Empty Re: House Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:26 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Another thing you know as a House fan is that the patient will ALWAYS get worse before getting better. And that it's often something the team does that makes them worse.

-----------------

Carrot or Stick

I greatly enjoyed this. Figured out the twist before it was revealed.

The House/Rachel stuff was great.

The next episode looks like it'll kick ass.

6House  Empty Re: House Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Family Practice

Another great episode. This has to be one of my favorites to date.

7House  Empty Re: House Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:50 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Two Stories

Loved it. I'd put it as one of my favorite episodes of the show to date. That's not surprising since it was similar to Three Stories which is my favorite episode.

I loved the little girl and boy that were with House in the office, and the kid who knew the movies. It was great when House was just rapidly using movie plots and dialogue to see if the kid knew.

I also loved when House was telling the story of the patient and he boiled his team down to their basic characteristics/the way he sees them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum