Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!!

+17
Mnemosis
Spazzy
Aussiemandias
NorrinRadd
Spider_Fan14
shining knight
alucardbarnivous
Chi-Town Spidey
jaydee74
Debaser77
The Ignored One
Thundermatts
Joshua
Administrator
Esbat
Foxy
BlueMaxx
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:46 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oooohh. *sighs relief*

Like your new avatar. Aw, classic Simpsons. How I miss thee.

27Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Zatanna ongoing Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:22 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:The rumor of Dini doing this title is no longer a rumor. He stated, albeit vaguely, in this little caption in his blog.

"Stephane Roux rules the Earth. His art on Zatanna is a wonder to behold. This book will knock out a lot of eyeballs. Dunno when it actually debuts though. I'm thinking late fall but I could be wrong. Will try to clarify by next post."

Wednesday, May 27th 2009 (2 or 3 days down) of this blog: http://kingofbreakfast.livejournal.com/

This is some samples of Stephane Roux's art.
Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Roux_zatanna_gif
Can't frickin' wait!

wow, that pic is great, makes me think of J Scott Campbell

28Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:35 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Camel toe and fishnets! *head explodes*

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

29Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:56 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:Camel toe and fishnets! *head explodes*
That's the one thing missing. *smacks forehead* 'Course it's black and white. Sometimes an artist will just you shading rather than detail the mesh of the fishnets.

30Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:03 pm

NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd
Cadet
Cadet

I really don't need to add more titles to my pull, but for Zatanna?...Maybe.

31Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:11 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's Dini's wife, http://www.mistylee.com/

"The Hottest Thing Since Cup & Balls." Heh.

32Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:36 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

what's the stats of the series now?

33Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:49 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Interesting you should say that, I was just thinking about this series. And this also reminded me that I had made a thread.

Latest I could find: Feb. 4th, 2010. Seems it is on its way and has some preview pages. *squee*
http://www.craveonline.com/entertainment/comics/article/paul-dinis-zatanna-gets-release-date-95855

34Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:43 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's in the Previews for May - I've ordered it. Looks good and this looks like a great project for Roux who has done some great covers over the last couple of years.

35Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:57 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nerdgasm!

36Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:It's in the Previews for May - I've ordered it. Looks good and this looks like a great project for Roux who has done some great covers over the last couple of years.
What other covers has Roux done?

37Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:08 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Mostly French comics, but he has done American comic covers, I believe.

Here's some of his work: http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=9211

I like his art.

38Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And you can see more of his stuff here:

http://www.frenchbulldogstudio.com/stef.htm

39Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:11 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, very cool. I believe I've seen some of this art before. Like that Satanus. Reminds me of a cover I've seen.

Loved this one.
Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 173

Oh, snap! He did some of the Final Crisis covers. Loved those.

Okay, now I'm confused. I thought Nicola Scott did this cover.
Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 90

Looked it up. The cover was by Roux, but the interior was Nicola Scott. Well...dern

40Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:54 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Do you remember that Faces of Evil promotion with DC? I'm pretty sure he did some of those.

41Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Can I just say that I am excited about this? i think it is about time she got her own series. And I think Dini will do an excellent job.

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

42Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:51 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Oh, yeah. Other than him loving the character so much as to make sure to bring her up in the DCAU, he technically married a Zatanna; Misty Lee. Wink

Aussiemandias wrote:Do you remember that Faces of Evil promotion with DC? I'm pretty sure he did some of those.
Didn't know that. Hrm. Guess I just was out of the loop about this guy. He's a great artist.

43Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Oh I know this, i was just sayin Wink

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

44Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:29 pm

NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd
Cadet
Cadet

Zatanna ongoing? I will be there.

45Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:41 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Question. How is this Zatanna series going to be different than Madame Mirage?

46Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:11 pm

NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd
Cadet
Cadet

Jaydee,

I thought the same thing. And I don't have an answer!

47Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Can't wait for this book

48Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:27 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NorrinRadd wrote:Jaydee,

I thought the same thing. And I don't have an answer!
I mean, aren't they both magic based characters? They seem very similar to each other and I just was curious how they are going to be different from each other.

49Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Jaydee, did you read Madame Mirage? As in, at all? Because no. She's not a magic based character. In the slightest.

50Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zatanna Ongoing CONFIRMED!!! Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:31 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Jaydee, did you read Madame Mirage? As in, at all? Because no. She's not a magic based character. In the slightest.

I've read up on her and I thought that she could do magic. It was one of those books that I meant to do in trade and never got a chance to. Skimmed it here and there but not much more than that. If that's the case, I guess they will be different. I don't know. With a name like Madame Mirage, I simply assumed she could do magic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum