Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Jackson has died. :(

+11
TheUnalteredOne
supervenom
Metal Misfit
Lantern Lite
ChrisToPhenom
Debaser77
Administrator
gangsternerd
Topcat
Joshua
Ska
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Michael Jackson has died. :( Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heard this on the radio coming home from work today. I know to all of you he's the subject of a lot of jokes, but I grew up listening to MJ all the time, and I think this is the first celebrity death that's ever had an impact on me. Sad

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

2Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:12 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I may joke about him, but only because that's how I deal with grief. Before he became a victim of his own popularity and turned into a complete weirdo, Michael Jackson was awesome.

3Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

His music videos were awesome, they were like mini movies. And Moonwalker!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

4Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I may joke about him, but only because that's how I deal with grief. Before he became a victim of his own popularity and turned into a complete weirdo, Michael Jackson was awesome.

Well said. I have always enjoyed his videos. The man was very talented. Michael Jackson has died. :( Cat_apathetic

http://www.tamarasanime.com

5Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:58 pm

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

We lost a a pop culture icon
Rest well MJ

6Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:47 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Well, with the way he lived in the last two decades he hadn't much chance to get to 70.

Never liked him or his music, but RIP.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

7Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:52 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

He was our generation's Elvis. It's of weird that we lost two icons from two subsequent decades on the same day.

8Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:36 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's like everyone who loved him lost a part of themselves when this happened. I don't care if your a musician, actor, sports player-Michael Jackson is an icon who put his all into his music and we should do the same in our lives also. It'll probably have to take 100 years for people to forget or shrug off his past and just for what artist he was.

MJ's my hero and his goals motivate me in my own projects I do.

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:54 pm

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

amen brother

Regardless what people may think
He promoted peace and love
And that's rare

10Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:15 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

gangsternerd wrote:amen brother

Regardless what people may think
He promoted peace and love
And that's rare
*lol* I'm laughing because you're spot on saying it's rare finding entertainers who do that. Sure it's been done and again before and there's others who agree but I give kudos for keeping the peace between him and the media lately unlike most of Hollywood's celebrities.

He was kind to everyone...I never seen him actually break down. You could tell when he was stressed but it seems people wanted to take advantage of that.

11Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:22 pm

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

yeah I think he got tooling advantage by many people.
I also believe he could have had a slight mental problem.
He could of got it from his child hood or been born with it
I don't think people around cared to see if he needed medication

12Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Lantern Lite

Lantern Lite
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

His music was great.
His being a pedophile not so great.

13Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:33 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

gangsternerd wrote:yeah I think he got tooling advantage by many people.
I also believe he could have had a slight mental problem.
He could of got it from his child hood or been born with it
I don't think people around cared to see if he needed medication
I agree-I hinted about that in WUMB's tribute thread but I call it, "Keeping the kid alive" inside. I believe the way he was raised and being pushed by Joseph Jackson caused it. He never really got the chance to live if you know what I mean.

Dropping into the spotlight suddenly can do that you...as for Michael, it was blinding.

14Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:47 pm

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

agreed we don't know if he messed with kids but if he did I could see somthing pychological happening to him as a child
It's a shame cuz if all was untrue and he was just mentally stable
He got a rap

15Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Lantern Lite

Lantern Lite
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

gangsternerd wrote:agreed we don't know if he messed with kids but if he did I could see somthing pychological happening to him as a child
It's a shame cuz if all was untrue and he was just mentally stable
He got a rap

He admitted in an interview that he climbed into bed with little boys and thought nothing wrong of it. Even if he did not do a thing sexually with them, a grown man {even if his mental state is that of a child} should not be climbing into bed with a child that he is not the parent of.

It does not take a thing away from his musical talent {I still find his music fantastic], however it does mean that he and all those that enabled him to do so are scum of the earth and should be drawn and quartered, including the parents of those children. [not that I have any real feelings on the matter]

16Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In a way, it was kind of like what happened to Elvis once Gladys died. There was noone around to tell him "no," or to keep his conscience alive.

Like so many talented artists, MJ was just another example of self-will run riot.

"Making love to his ego... Ziggy sucked up into his mind..."

http://www.tamarasanime.com

17Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

WTF

When did this happen ????????????

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

18Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:38 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Metal Misfit wrote:WTF

When did this happen ????????????
are you serious? Shocked a couple of months ago. like in late June.

19Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:42 pm

TheUnalteredOne

TheUnalteredOne
Cadet
Cadet

That's crazy, how did you not know? If you're messing with me, that's not cool.

You had to have seen a newspaper or seen it on tv are talked a living person.

20Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

You guys. Rolling Eyes

21Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TheUnalteredOne wrote:That's crazy, how did you not know? If you're messing with me, that's not cool.

You had to have seen a newspaper or seen it on tv are talked a living person.
shake my head

22Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:57 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Don't feel bad guys, I was too tired to ask if he was kidding or had just been living under a goddamn rock Shocked

23Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:45 am

TheUnalteredOne

TheUnalteredOne
Cadet
Cadet

you love us for who we are

24Michael Jackson has died. :( Empty Re: Michael Jackson has died. :( Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:58 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NOT MICHAEL!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum