Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Listen to this!!!

+24
Paroxysm
prescribeddrone
The Ignored One
comicgeekelly
Administrator
Spaced4SimonPegg
ChrisToPhenom
liljrod2011
Silent K
SexyToaster
Gojiratoho
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
Debaser77
JessJupiter
potatojoe
deadbolt85
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Joshua
Ska
Astro13Zombie
Time Consumer
BlueMaxx
Dr. Jonathan Crane
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:15 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I dig these guys...they sound like a cross between the White Stripes and classic Stones.

27Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:17 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Joshua wrote:
I thought I'd post something old for a change.

That song always reminds me of Billy Madison.

28Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Very Happy

29Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:10 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:
Joshua wrote:
I thought I'd post something old for a change.

That song always reminds me of Billy Madison.
It always makes me think of Freaks and Geeks.

30Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:13 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:

Very Happy
Awesome!
I'm more of an old school Misfits fan myself

31Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:21 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

32Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:54 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

maybe my favorite cover ever: (Skip ahead a minute)

33Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:17 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Man, I've been hearing more and more about this band since I learned that Neil Gaiman started dating the lead singer.

And, not a bad cover.

34Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:19 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ugh, Neil Gaiman is dating her? I hope his suck doesn't rub off on her. They rule, a friend got me into them five or so years ago and im addicted

35Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Leo Sayer-The Show Must Go On

Leo Sayer-You Make Me Feel Like Dancing

36Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

37Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:

These guys really need to come out with a second album.

38Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:33 am

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In this Moment. check 'em out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAo3Nefox2w

39Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:13 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Ugh, Neil Gaiman is dating her? I hope his suck doesn't rub off on her. They rule, a friend got me into them five or so years ago and im addicted
:huh I don't think I've ever heard someone say suck and Neil Gaiman's name in the same sentence. I can understand not caring too much for the guy, like how I feel about Alan Moore, but sucking? Nope.

SexyToaster wrote:In this Moment. check 'em out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAo3Nefox2w

I usually reluctant with metal with a female leadsinger, but that wasn't bad.

40Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He sucks. he's a little creepy goth kid who never grew up and never has anything interesting to so. moreover, the (admittedly few) things I've read of his are all the damn same.

Wash your hair, quit crying, and earn your paycheck.

Alan Moore sucks to, but just as a person. His writing rules

41Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:11 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

even if you hate them oh well I like them still and this cover rules!

42Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:33 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:He sucks. he's a little creepy goth kid who never grew up and never has anything interesting to so. moreover, the (admittedly few) things I've read of his are all the damn same.

Wash your hair, quit crying, and earn your paycheck.
I've never seen him as goth. Pretty sweeping statments from the few things you've read by him. What were they.

Oh, and to stay true with the thread: Dai La Flu by Deftones

Goin' oldschool.

43Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:23 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rx Bandits-And the Battle Begun

44Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:03 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Blackmetal_blowdryer

45Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Flogging Molly-Float

46Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Flogging Molly-Float
Yes!
drank away the rest of the day
wonder what my liver'd say
drink, thats all you can

47Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cast from Glee-Don't Stop Believing

48Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:21 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Decline by NOFX. This bands masterpiece at a whopping 18:28 time. Love the message. It hit a lot harder during the Bush years, but it still fits with the way certain people are in power and the way certain things are still going.

Warning: This is NSFW Because This Video Contains Historically Graphic Images Of Violence That May Offend.
(Seriously, though. The first vid's default image alone is graphic.)
Spoiler:

49Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:26 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Stabbing Westward's So Far Away with FF & Kingdom Hearts clips.

50Listen to this!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:57 am

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

DETHKLOK BITCHES!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum