Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Listen to this!!!

+24
Paroxysm
prescribeddrone
The Ignored One
comicgeekelly
Administrator
Spaced4SimonPegg
ChrisToPhenom
liljrod2011
Silent K
SexyToaster
Gojiratoho
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
Debaser77
JessJupiter
potatojoe
deadbolt85
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Joshua
Ska
Astro13Zombie
Time Consumer
BlueMaxx
Dr. Jonathan Crane
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:35 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Carcass! The Gods of Grind

A*** C*** the most un- pc, offensive band covers the Bee Gees

52Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:00 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This off Mega Dave and the crew's new album, Endgame

53Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:13 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

54Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

krpykrwly wrote:

Larry, my ex bought their CD way back when because she liked the cover, but did NOT like the music...so she basically cast it aside. I've had it on my itunes all this time, and a couple songs came on random, and I'm like "...yeah!"

Thank you for recommending them. Wink

55Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:34 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dieses Band ist genial!

56Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:13 am

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

headbang

57Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:51 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

58Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

A few songs that take me back to high school every time I hear them.

59Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:37 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

One of my favorite 'in the car' songs.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

60Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:39 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

61Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:05 pm

liljrod2011

liljrod2011
Cadet
Cadet

Best tribute to anyone. Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, Prince, and many more doing While My Guitar Gently Weeps in tribute to George Harrison
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifp_SVrlurY

62Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:09 pm

liljrod2011

liljrod2011
Cadet
Cadet

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:

Very Happy

Micheal Graves Misfits was always my favorite.

63Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

liljrod2011 wrote:
Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:

Very Happy

Micheal Graves Misfits was always my favorite.

HELL YEAH DUDE * KNUCKS*

64Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:11 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All instrumental.

65Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:29 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've had this in my head all week. Not specifically this one, just the lyrics and rhythm in general.

66Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:18 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not going to explain why these two songs are amazing...I can listen to them all day if I wanted to-check them out!

Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Want to Be-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELvfMJoKDAk

Gavin DeGraw - In Love with a Girl-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftZ0jpYdn70

67Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:46 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Though I'm planning to read the books and avoid the films, Lupe Fiasco made a song just for the Twilight Saga: New Moon soundtrack and it's awesome. This will do until Lasers.

Lupe Fiasco's Solar Midnite-

68Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:01 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hungarian Suicide Song--Gloomy Sunday sang by Pal Kalmar, written by László Jávor, and composed by Rezső Seress is the original and is considered the actual cursed version of the song. He wrote this song during an especially grey day, thinking about suicide after the death of his lover and the state of the world. It was nicknamed the Hungarian Suicide Song because of various amount of suicides by Hungarians after it played on the radio. Urban Legend? Or something that happened but with a lack of evidence?

Wanna listen? It's like tempting fate. Like watching The Ring, except it isn't lame. Wink (Side note: X-Statix fans rejoice, this was the basis of Henrietta Hunter's character.)

Turn off the lights and stare into the eyes of composer and pianist Rezső Seress as this plays. Listen...if you dare.

69Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This song makes me want to buy a stripper pole...and learn how to use it.Wink

70Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:40 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

71Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

I just started listening to this band and I am now obsessed. Great stuff!

72Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There are few times when the cover is better than the original, this is one of those times.

73Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:25 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Reel Big Fish also did a killer cover of the Pixies' "Gigantic".

74Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:28 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Most of their covers are pretty fantastic. Their cover of Take On Me is way better than the A-Ha original.

75Listen to this!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Debaser77 wrote:I just started listening to this band and I am now obsessed. Great stuff!

I just saw them live! I have the live vids and pix from the concert on my Facebook if you have an account.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum