Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

F*** you, Joe Quesada.

+15
supervenom
deadbolt85
alucardbarnivous
shining knight
Administrator
Astro13Zombie
Batman25JM
ajorton
shiky800
Mnemosis
Foxy Gogo
rwe1138
Joshua
Chi-Town Spidey
Gandicles
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:40 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Fuck you right in the fuckhole.

F*** you, Joe Quesada. 12483310

Last edited by Spidey_82 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title)

2F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:19 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

YAY!!! A Joe Q bashing thread! I can get away with it on here to. *ahem*

FUCK YOU JOEY Q!!! YOU FUCKEN TOOL THAT CAN DRAW WORTH SHIT NOR CAN MAKE A DECENT FUCKEN STORY! PULL OMD RIGHT OUT OF YOUR FUCKEN FAT ASS!!! JUST SO YOU CAN FUCKEN RELIVE YOUR FUCKEN GLORY SINGLE DAYS THROUGH SPIDEY?! WHAT A FUCKEN JOKE, YOU AND YOUR FUCKEN KISS ASS FANBOYS ARE NOTHING BUT FUCKEN SHITHOLES!!

aahhhhh...thanks, needed that.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

3F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:51 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wait...is Peter Parker marrying Mary Jane Watson? I'll hold off on blasting Marvel until this story develops, but I can feel a rant building deep within my bowels.

4F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:16 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

I thought it was funny.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

5F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Foxy Gogo

Foxy Gogo
Cadet
Cadet

What fresh hell is this? Has there been another retcon?! Say it ain't so!

6F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

It's a parody image. It flat out says "covers you'll enver see"

7F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:55 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

this is a joke right? or a what if story?

8F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is a joke, but the cancelation of Jeff Parker's Exiles is not. Sign me up for the "Fuck you, Joe Quesdada" bandwagon.

9F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:12 pm

ajorton

ajorton
Cadet
Cadet

Fuck You Quesada.

10F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:29 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I actually like Joe Q for the most part. I hate what he did with Spidey, that fake cover is like pouring salt in the wound, and I'm not happy that Spider-Girl was canceled (though I know it wasn't a best seller, and at least it was brought back in a way), but other than that I like what he's doing with Marvel.

11F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:This is a joke, but the cancelation of Jeff Parker's Exiles is not. Sign me up for the "Fuck you, Joe Quesdada" bandwagon.

THAT is a good book, love Exiles.

Oh well.

*gives Joe Quesada the finger and farts*

12F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

From SDCC 09

A complaint about Peter Parker not being married any longer (which the audience member tried to soften by first thanking them for Captain America: Reborn). Quesada said that fans wouldn't like Peter Parker letting a random woman die, let alone Aunt May.

Yeah Joe, and Aunt May would never allow Peter or MJ to make such a devilish move! It's like you completely crapped all over the morals that she taught Peter. She wouls say "I lived my life, let me be with Ben and you be happy with Mary Jane." You dumbass!!!

He also repeated his defense of One More Day in that a single Peter Parker is infinitely more interesting than a married one.

Seriously Joe, stop reliving your single glory days through Spider-Man. Does your wife know that you think a singles life is better then a married one????

Quesada continued, repeating that every editor-in-chief before him also wanted to undo the married ("it's a hard bandage to pull off, but we had to) and saying that he didn't like how the marriage was portrayed as "unhealthy" for a long time.

Then why did they marry them right away since the creator said that's the way it should be, and OH LOOK, Stan hates your idea and went back to HOW it's SUPPOSE to be in the newspaper strip...hhhmmmmm, pretty interesting there huh dumbass?

McCann added that (spoiler alert!) Mary Jane is back in the comics, as of this week's ASM #600. "They get married next month," joked Wacker.

Translation: Please buy the book, we are finding a common ground for all fans now, it only took us a year to figure that out and we should of listened to you first, but our boss is a prick.

13F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah!....FUCK QUESADILLAS!

14F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:44 am

Foxy Gogo

Foxy Gogo
Cadet
Cadet

Spider-Man wrote:From SDCC 09
He also repeated his defense of One More Day in that a single Peter Parker is infinitely more interesting than a married one.

It's funny how he likes to use this as a reason. You'd think he was trying to convince someone...

15F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:37 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Spider-Man wrote:From SDCC 09

A complaint about Peter Parker not being married any longer (which the audience member tried to soften by first thanking them for Captain America: Reborn). Quesada said that fans wouldn't like Peter Parker letting a random woman die, let alone Aunt May.

Yeah Joe, and Aunt May would never allow Peter or MJ to make such a devilish move! It's like you completely crapped all over the morals that she taught Peter. She wouls say "I lived my life, let me be with Ben and you be happy with Mary Jane." You dumbass!!!
There was never a logic in that act. Sure, Peter would do anything to save human lives, and beyond realms to save his loved ones, especially MJ and May. But, huh, not literally. Being a superhuman and with all the non-realistic aspects of the character, Spider-Man was always a superhero connected to reality. When you get him involved with God-like figures and a devil that will gave our hero what he wants for a great price, you take this character to places he should never go to. And besides, what does the happiness of this lovely couple means to Mephisto? What did he ever gain from that? Why not just a simple trade for a soul? And of course, the fact Peter and MJ sacrificed their own happiness for the sake of a gazillion-year-old woman who should be dead already. Or will die very soon. Okay, most likely the Marvel Universe will be destroyed and she would still stand on her feet, baking wheat cakes for the new denizens of this world.

Foxy Gogo wrote:It's funny how he likes to use this as a reason. You'd think he was trying to convince someone...
Nothing since OMD so far have proved that any of the stories couldn't have been told with a married Peter.

As for Quesada, I was never part of the group of his haters. I still don't include myself amongst them. I'm just so mad at Marvel currently, and Joe is a big part of that Marvel, that he's just as guilty as any executive responsible for ruining my favorite publisher. I survived Sins Past. I survived One More Day. I survived all the stupid, unnecessary events. I survived the demolition of the X-Men. I survived the over-stretching of the Avengers franchise. But the recent increase of cover price, the dumb return of Captain America and the obviously too quick of a cancellation of Exiles - they were the final straws for me.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

16F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:35 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

more ammunition for the pop comic Laughing

god bless quesada and didio if they wearn't such dicks to their fans I would have nothing to write about

17F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:52 am

Foxy Gogo

Foxy Gogo
Cadet
Cadet

[quote="Spidey_82"]
Spider-Man wrote:
There was never a logic in that act. Sure, Peter would do anything to save human lives, and beyond realms to save his loved ones, especially MJ and May. But, huh, not literally. Being a superhuman and with all the non-realistic aspects of the character, Spider-Man was always a superhero connected to reality. When you get him involved with God-like figures and a devil that will gave our hero what he wants for a great price, you take this character to places he should never go to. And besides, what does the happiness of this lovely couple means to Mephisto? What did he ever gain from that? Why not just a simple trade for a soul? And of course, the fact Peter and MJ sacrificed their own happiness for the sake of a gazillion-year-old woman who should be dead already. Or will die very soon. Okay, most likely the Marvel Universe will be destroyed and she would still stand on her feet, baking wheat cakes for the new denizens of this world.

You know what's funny about it? None of it makes sense! I mean, you have this demon guy who's like been around for thousands and thousands of years, make a deal so that he can hear two people's souls in agony. That'll last about a few decades at best and even less if they get back together! He goes to all that trouble to alter reality or whatever for something that's probably the equivalent of eating a candy bar for him. Whaaaa?!
The story makes Mephisto look stupid. A guy who has been around that long should know how to plan things a little better.

18F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:05 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

[quote="Foxy Gogo"]
Spidey_82 wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:

You know what's funny about it? None of it makes sense! I mean, you have this demon guy who's like been around for thousands and thousands of years, make a deal so that he can hear two people's souls in agony. That'll last about a few decades at best and even less if they get back together! He goes to all that trouble to alter reality or whatever for something that's probably the equivalent of eating a candy bar for him. Whaaaa?!
The story makes Mephisto look stupid. A guy who has been around that long should know how to plan things a little better.

YES! In that whole arc though, what surprises me the most is that none of the rest of the Marvel Universe, Reed, Dr Strange, Dr Doom, the most powerful good guys everywhere can't do anything!!! Yes Reed was able to get a ticking time bomb out of Aunt May's heart years ago and can't do nothing here?! WHA?! The arc was purposely made to ruin the spider marriage. Which was just fucken fine to me!! There was nothing wrong with it and even the stories today can be told with a married Spidey.

Here's the thing, Joe on in position and read the 70's tpb's and wanted it how it was back then and like Erik Larsen said "All he and the writers are doing is reliving their single glory days through spidey." NOW, after a year of dropped sales and suckiness, they bring MJ back and are trying to find a middle ground. SHIT!!! Fans have been saying that from DAY ONE and I could of wrote a better story then OMD!

Joe Q is a tool, no explaination on anything and figure he explains it as the story goes along, no.....not cool and unprofessional. Okay, I have to simmer down now...

19F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

From the Cup of Joe Pannel.

2:55 Talk about change of characters. Quesada is saying that it has to be a real change, not a "stunt."
2:56 Quesada: "It has to come from story."

Kinda like OMD right Joe? ......... Dumbass..

20F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:58 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gandicles wrote:Fuck you right in the fuckhole.

F*** you, Joe Quesada. 12483310

Laughing

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

21F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:35 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:YAY!!! A Joe Q bashing thread! I can get away with it on here to. *ahem*

FUCK YOU JOEY Q!!! YOU FUCKEN TOOL THAT CAN DRAW WORTH SHIT NOR CAN MAKE A DECENT FUCKEN STORY! PULL OMD RIGHT OUT OF YOUR FUCKEN FAT ASS!!! JUST SO YOU CAN FUCKEN RELIVE YOUR FUCKEN GLORY SINGLE DAYS THROUGH SPIDEY?! WHAT A FUCKEN JOKE, YOU AND YOUR FUCKEN KISS ASS FANBOYS ARE NOTHING BUT FUCKEN SHITHOLES!!

I have no idea what you're yelling about, but um, it's "Fuckin'", not "Fucken."

22F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:36 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

deadbolt85 wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:YAY!!! A Joe Q bashing thread! I can get away with it on here to. *ahem*

Wink Twisted Evil

23F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:40 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Easily one of my biggest pet peeves. That, and not being able to have my signature images show up.

24F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

deadbolt85 wrote:That, and not being able to have my signature images show up.
Profile>Preferences>Always attach my signature.

25F*** you, Joe Quesada. Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:30 am

Foxy Gogo

Foxy Gogo
Cadet
Cadet

deadbolt85 wrote:

Since he's being a little on the obnoxious side, his spelling actually works better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum