Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

F*** you, Joe Quesada.

+15
supervenom
deadbolt85
alucardbarnivous
shining knight
Administrator
Astro13Zombie
Batman25JM
ajorton
shiky800
Mnemosis
Foxy Gogo
rwe1138
Joshua
Chi-Town Spidey
Gandicles
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26F*** you, Joe Quesada. - Page 2 Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:33 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

deadbolt85 wrote:Easily one of my biggest pet peeves. That, and not being able to have my signature images show up.
Fixed. It'll be displayed with your next post.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

27F*** you, Joe Quesada. - Page 2 Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:41 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Let's give 'er a test....

28F*** you, Joe Quesada. - Page 2 Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:49 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

deadbolt85 wrote:Let's give 'er a test....
SUCCESS!

29F*** you, Joe Quesada. - Page 2 Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:09 am

Foxy Gogo

Foxy Gogo
Cadet
Cadet

o_O

30F*** you, Joe Quesada. - Page 2 Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:01 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foxy Gogo wrote:
deadbolt85 wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:YAY!!! A Joe Q bashing thread! I can get away with it on here to. *ahem*

FUCK YOU JOEY Q!!! YOU FUCKEN TOOL THAT CAN DRAW WORTH SHIT NOR CAN MAKE A DECENT FUCKEN STORY! PULL OMD RIGHT OUT OF YOUR FUCKEN FAT ASS!!! JUST SO YOU CAN FUCKEN RELIVE YOUR FUCKEN GLORY SINGLE DAYS THROUGH SPIDEY?! WHAT A FUCKEN JOKE, YOU AND YOUR FUCKEN KISS ASS FANBOYS ARE NOTHING BUT FUCKEN SHITHOLES!!

aahhhhh...thanks, needed that.

I have no idea what you're yelling about, but um, it's "Fuckin'", not "Fucken."

Since he's being a little on the obnoxious side, his spelling actually works better.

Thank you! Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

31F*** you, Joe Quesada. - Page 2 Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:01 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Quesada's going to be at FanExpo in a couple of weeks. Want me to have my daughter kick him in the shins for you?

32F*** you, Joe Quesada. - Page 2 Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Let's go with a punch and have her aim a little higher

33F*** you, Joe Quesada. - Page 2 Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:07 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Ouch.

34F*** you, Joe Quesada. - Page 2 Empty Re: F*** you, Joe Quesada. Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:21 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gandicles wrote:Fuck you right in the fuckhole.

F*** you, Joe Quesada. - Page 2 12483310
That's a pretty funny cover. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum