Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Captain America vs Batman

+6
rwe1138
Administrator
Debaser77
Topcat
Metal Misfit
alucardbarnivous
10 posters

Captain America vs Batman

Captain America vs Batman Vote_lcap21%Captain America vs Batman Vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
Captain America vs Batman Vote_lcap79%Captain America vs Batman Vote_rcap 79% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Captain America vs Batman Empty Captain America vs Batman Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:55 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Two men enter, one man leaves!

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

2Captain America vs Batman Empty Re: Captain America vs Batman Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:10 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Batman can, has and always will trump the Cap'n.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

3Captain America vs Batman Empty Re: Captain America vs Batman Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:49 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love these:

<< stuff deleted >>

Then again, if it were from the Ultimates, I think Cap might win.
'Cuz he's not afraid to kill.
"You think this letter on my head stands for FRANCE?"

<< stuff deleted >>

<*muttering*>
"Stupid photobucket..."

Oh, well! Fortunately, I have *this* - which, for whatever reason, doesn't
violate anything:

Captain America vs Batman Wtf

Last edited by Topcat on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:58 am; edited 3 times in total

http://www.tamarasanime.com

4Captain America vs Batman Empty Re: Captain America vs Batman Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:10 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Batman isn't afraid to fight dirty when he has to...he could easily take down a boy scout like Steve Rogers. Bucky, on the other hand, I'm not too sure about. It'd be close, but I'd still give it to Batsy.

5Captain America vs Batman Empty Re: Captain America vs Batman Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:17 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman's figured out ten ways to take down Cap before Cap can even think 'who's this guy?'.

6Captain America vs Batman Empty Re: Captain America vs Batman Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I'll be the one vote supporting Captain America. Ironically, I'm not American. I think some will say it shows something about America and the world or some other crap.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

7Captain America vs Batman Empty Re: Captain America vs Batman Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:36 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Batman.

Because he cheats.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

8Captain America vs Batman Empty Re: Captain America vs Batman Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:34 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman !

9Captain America vs Batman Empty Re: Captain America vs Batman Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:20 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The polls show it, Batman PWNS Cap. That's science.

10Captain America vs Batman Empty Re: Captain America vs Batman Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:57 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The short answer: I could see Captain America taking a few wins, but I give the majority to Batman.

11Captain America vs Batman Empty Re: Captain America vs Batman Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:08 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spidey_82 wrote:I'll be the one vote supporting Captain America. Ironically, I'm not American. I think some will say it shows something about America and the world or some other crap.

I voted Cap, and I'm not a fan. Heck, I love Batman. If you think about it, Batman died trying, but Captain America (Steve Rogers) died out of choice. He didn't have to take the Crossbones's bullet. Plus, this guy has taken on intergalactic deities, super-advanced technology far beyond that of mortal men, and has come back over and over. Bats, sure, he's done some craziness too, but he didn't fair too well when face to face with a god. shake my head Sleep

12Captain America vs Batman Empty Re: Captain America vs Batman Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:22 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:I voted Cap, and I'm not a fan. Heck, I love Batman. If you think about it, Batman died trying, but Captain America (Steve Rogers) died out of choice. He didn't have to take the Crossbones's bullet. Plus, this guy has taken on intergalactic deities, super-advanced technology far beyond that of mortal men, and has come back over and over. Bats, sure, he's done some craziness too, but he didn't fair too well when face to face with a god. shake my head Sleep

You gotta be kidding me. You're giving Cap the win because Batman died fighting Darkseid? Do you think Cap would have fared any better? Cap got sniped by a mortal man 100 yards away and died whimpering about his pretty girlfriend. Batman (who also didn't have to take the 'bullet') mocked a god to his face, and delivered a deathblow to said god all while getting the 'last laugh' against evil before facing down his annihilation.

Cap saved a cop, Batman saved the world.

13Captain America vs Batman Empty Re: Captain America vs Batman Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:01 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:I voted Cap, and I'm not a fan. Heck, I love Batman. If you think about it, Batman died trying, but Captain America (Steve Rogers) died out of choice. He didn't have to take the Crossbones's bullet. Plus, this guy has taken on intergalactic deities, super-advanced technology far beyond that of mortal men, and has come back over and over. Bats, sure, he's done some craziness too, but he didn't fair too well when face to face with a god. shake my head Sleep

You gotta be kidding me. You're giving Cap the win because Batman died fighting Darkseid? Do you think Cap would have fared any better? Cap got sniped by a mortal man 100 yards away and died whimpering about his pretty girlfriend. Batman (who also didn't have to take the 'bullet') mocked a god to his face, and delivered a deathblow to said god all while getting the 'last laugh' against evil before facing down his annihilation.

Cap saved a cop, Batman saved the world.
Cap saved a symbol, a meaning beyond himself. Batman did what any hero would/should do. Not to belittle his efforts, but the guy broke down and used a gun. What kind o'crap is that. He failed at life and morality by using that thing. And I'm totally not basing it off their deaths. They've both been in extraordinary situation, but Cap is always in them. While Bats plays detective, taking down a clown that keeps frickin' escaping and murdering hundreds. Let alone a guy with a bird theme and a guy who asks questions as his super power. :P Ha!

14Captain America vs Batman Empty Re: Captain America vs Batman Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:17 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Cap saved a symbol, a meaning beyond himself. Batman did what any hero would/should do. Not to belittle his efforts, but the guy broke down and used a gun. What kind o'crap is that. He failed at life and morality by using that thing. And I'm totally not basing it off their deaths. They've both been in extraordinary situation, but Cap is always in them. While Bats plays detective, taking down a clown that keeps frickin' escaping and murdering hundreds. Let alone a guy with a bird theme and a guy who asks questions as his super power. :P Ha!

I'm just pulling your leg man, I'm not really trying to convince you. (It's pretty pointless)

But, your first post WAS based on how they died, and that caught me as extremely funny Wink

15Captain America vs Batman Empty Re: Captain America vs Batman Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:22 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
I'm just pulling your leg man, I'm not really trying to convince you. (It's pretty pointless)

But, your first post WAS based on how they died, and that caught me as extremely funny Wink
Aww...we were having such a good back and forth. But, you know, that's convenient. Play it off like we are mutual with our stances. Rogers would rock Bats hardcore.
Here's Cap:
Captain America vs Batman Marvelvscapcom15

And here's Batman:
Captain America vs Batman Batman

thumbs up
Just kidding. Like I said, love Batman.

16Captain America vs Batman Empty Re: Captain America vs Batman Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:34 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:

And here's Batman:
Captain America vs Batman Batman

thumbs up
Just kidding. Like I said, love Batman.

lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]