Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legend of the Seeker, has anyone else seen this?

+8
ChrisToPhenom
Batman25JM
MillionDollarGeek
Sandman
Aussiemandias
Splitty
Ben Akers
jawn
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So apparently the show has been canceled, so it won't return for a third season. I don't have a link to any confirmation, but that's what I hear.

This pisses me off. I just love this show.

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:So apparently the show has been canceled, so it won't return for a third season. I don't have a link to any confirmation, but that's what I hear.

The first season is still showing here for the first time. I was a bit wary at first but I'm actually not minding the show but that may be due to the fact I've fallen completely in love with the lead actress. wub She is just incredibly gorgeous.

Interesting thing I discovered was that the guy playing Richard comes from just a couple of suburbs away from where I live. I had no idea he was even Australian until I looked up his bio on IMDB.

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Isn't he some Aussie soap actor? Oh, and apparently Entertainment Weekly broke the news according to the news flash on AOTS the other day. Great show, too bad they aren't ending it on their terms Sad

Lord PaulVincent

Lord PaulVincent
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

This summer I just happened to catch an episode and I totally fell in love with the show. I don't know how I had not heard of it before.

http://www.therobotspajamas.com

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:So apparently the show has been canceled, so it won't return for a third season. I don't have a link to any confirmation, but that's what I hear.

The first season is still showing here for the first time. I was a bit wary at first but I'm actually not minding the show but that may be due to the fact I've fallen completely in love with the lead actress. wub She is just incredibly gorgeous.

Interesting thing I discovered was that the guy playing Richard comes from just a couple of suburbs away from where I live. I had no idea he was even Australian until I looked up his bio on IMDB.

I too am in love with Bridget Regan. She really is incredibly gorgeous. I hope to see her in some other projects once the show is over.

I'm really upset the show is ending. It's just a lot of fun, and the action is pretty great.

I hope the ending is satisfying. I hate cliffhangers.

I also hope they release the second season of DVD. They released the first, and I'd hate to only have half of the series in my collection.

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

I am really sad. I looked forward to the show each weekend, and I could have used at least two more years. Loved every single episode, especially Zed & his Wizard fire.
BTW, John Reese-Davies recent appearance made me cry, that was an excellent guest appearance. Very Happy

Why can't stupid Sci-Fi, er I mean SyFy pick it up? It'd be perfect for them. The budget's probably too much...
Sad
Damnit.

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

Lord PaulVincent

Lord PaulVincent
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

SyFy is too busy airing wrestling and reality shows to show actual Sci-Fi programming.

http://www.therobotspajamas.com

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Splitty wrote:
BTW, John Reese-Davies recent appearance made me cry, that was an excellent guest appearance. Very Happy

Yeah, I loved that episode. He did a great job.

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

For what it's worth, a petition to save the show. Found this on AOTS's Twitter and signed my name to it Smile

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

------^
Thank you. happy

I added the link to my Facebook page, but am pretty sure the whopping small amount of friend I have probably don't watch the show. Sad

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

I didn't even think to do that. Although I did retweet the original message. Guess I have to head over to Facebook and post the link Smile

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Petition signed, for all the good it'll do. I honestly hope it works, but these almost never do.

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Dude!
I was just looking up the actor who plays 'Darken Rahl' on IMBD to see what else he'd been in, ....er, for no reason unsure , and he played 'Haldir' (the elf) in the Lord of the Rings movies!!
surprised I didn't even recognize him!
awesome.

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Splitty wrote:Dude!
I was just looking up the actor who plays 'Darken Rahl' on IMBD to see what else he'd been in, ....er, for no reason unsure , and he played 'Haldir' (the elf) in the Lord of the Rings movies!!
surprised I didn't even recognize him!
awesome.
I thought he lookd and more importantly SOUNDED familiar! I just could not place it!

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I totally dig this show!! it reminds me of whats Hercules and Xena, or even Beastmaster.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really liked Extinction. Cara was great in the episode. You know, I think Tabrett Bethell gets hotter every time I see her (though my heart still belongs to Bridget Regan).

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

----^ Looks like you'll get to see even more of her next episode *wink*.

That Darken Rahl!
You really want to like him as a poor, injured, fallen villain, but looking at the next previews, he's just really a bastard.
you're gonna get it

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Agreed about Darken Rahl.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eternity

I really enjoyed this. The hot girl on girl action was a nice bonus.

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Bad Darken Rahl! BAD!

Spoiler I'm too lazy to put the tags on: I was really hoping Cara wouldn't break. Kinda sad to see her newfound humanity lost. Maybe we'll be suprised in the finale. *hope*

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've never seen Kara smile so happily like that ever.

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Series Finale Pt 1:

LOL, they've got to be the worst heroes ever. Everthing they do just makes the world worse and worse. Laughing

Spoiler:

So the series finale' is tomorrow, Saturday, which looks pretty awesome.
After then it's gone forever. Sad

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Crying or Very sad

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tears

I loved this. It was a great finale. I love that Kahlan and Richard's love is so strong it can even overcome her powers.

I'm just so depressed the show's over. I'm still hoping that it'll get picked up by another network, but I know that the chances are so slim that it's almost impossible.

The finale felt like an ending, but there were still things left open. Darken Rahl is still out there, and he resurrected sister Nicci. I would've loved to see what came of that. Oh well.Sad

I may have said this before, but damn it, Bridget Regan has spectacular legs.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This may have been mentioned before (swear I remember it being mentioned), but Bridget Regan would make a perfect Wonder Woman.

Legend of the Seeker, has anyone else seen this? - Page 2 Bridget%20ww

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next