Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAHAHAhahaaa .....THIS is why you don't give collectibles to kids....

+3
Mnemosis
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Splitty
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

FYI.
(Yet another ruined toy thread, brought to you by Splitty).

I won a box of Barbie (UCK!! :x) stuff for resale at the auction this week, and I found this lone 'altered' action figure I thought I'd share with you, for shits and giggles.

First, I'll show you the official picture, which I easily identified as I've desperately wanted one and they're now getting expensive. Careful what you wish for!!.
It's the McFarlane Dark Ages Viking Valkerie figure, in the variant redhead olive green edition. Pretty!
BAHAHAhahaaa .....THIS is why you don't give collectibles to kids.... Valkerieofficial

Now here's the rescued toy. As you'll notice, she is missing a whole leg, clothes, and has the bonus DREADED 'finger-nail-polish-paint-application' glitter enhancement. Amazingly, her braid is still intact.
BAHAHAhahaaa .....THIS is why you don't give collectibles to kids.... Valkerieredux1
And without her top, you can see she has interesting square boobs, also with new paint application.
BAHAHAhahaaa .....THIS is why you don't give collectibles to kids.... Valkerieredux2
Why, she has sparkles in her eyes now!!
BAHAHAhahaaa .....THIS is why you don't give collectibles to kids.... Valkerieredux3
I looked everywhere in the box, but could not find the missing amputated leg. I did however find pieces of her clothing. And very alarming, I found ANOTHER duplicate skirt to another missing Valkerie figure. I dare not wonder the fate of that doomed figure.
Her clothes have been cut off, so now they don't stay on anymore. Sad
BAHAHAhahaaa .....THIS is why you don't give collectibles to kids.... Valkerieredux4

Apparently, I have another figure who has been waiting this whole time for a kindred spirit mate.
Yes, it's the burned Gandalf toy from the vintage infamous PoP! spetacular thread I Burned a TOY and I LIKED it.
BAHAHAhahaaa .....THIS is why you don't give collectibles to kids.... Valkerieredux5
Adorable.
BAHAHAhahaaa .....THIS is why you don't give collectibles to kids.... Valkerieredux6
Oop! There they go!! Inn't that sweet?
BAHAHAhahaaa .....THIS is why you don't give collectibles to kids.... Valkerieredux7
I love you I love you I love you

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Splitty.. Thats awesome lol

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

HA! RAWESOME!

Astro13Zombie