Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cosplay Thread

+40
Kearstin
goatt
MillionDollarGeek
Thundermatts
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Gojiratoho
Rath99
potatojoe
JessJupiter
elijahdprophet
Time Consumer
shiky800
Foxy
Hannibal king
Esbat
Airwolf
krpykrwly
Gandicles
Astro13Zombie
shining knight
BlueMaxx
darth__frodo
Janson
Lantern Lite
Mnemosis
Topcat
alucardbarnivous
TENIME_art
Debaser77
LordD3r3k
superdoug
FroZen
Administrator
Joshua
Ska
Justin
Lee
Chi-Town Spidey
Silent K
44 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 29]

401The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:I really need to break down and get an Ultimate Cyclops costume...

FUCK SCOTT SUMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!! DOUCHEBAG ASSHOLE lol

And, if it weren't for the shaving, I'd TOTALLY go Astonishing, because that look is FAR more awesome, and he's become a total badass.

402The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:26 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:WHAT!?!?! Glasses and chin whiskers! He's like, the ONLY cosplay I CAN do and look right!!!

What a hooch...

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

403The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Scott Summers is that uber jock that everyone hated. I referr you to the 90s cartoon

404The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:WHAT!?!?! Glasses and chin whiskers! He's like, the ONLY cosplay I CAN do and look right!!!

If the shoe fits handsome.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

405The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:32 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm serious about the Sinister Six! Should I go as Bullseye or keep it traditional and go as Electro?

406The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:Scott Summers is that uber jock that everyone hated. I referr you to the 90s cartoon

Dude... while fun to watch, the 90's cartoon is horribly inaccurate. Hank McCoy was the jock. Bobby Drake was the class clown. Warren Worthington was the stuck up rich kid. Scott Summers was the skinny nerd.

Scott Summers was ALWAYS the skinny nerd until the 90's came along and EVERYONE got huge.

Scott's nickname was Slim.

Scott was just a good kid who followed orders and did the right thing, and then he ended his marriage, got a hot girlfriend, and started kicking ass.

After parading around powerless (and resultantly visorless) for awhile, Scott revealed his plan to his captors. When asked "What other lies have you told?" he painted the next two pages red with an optic blast that levelled a citadel.

Scott Summers just created an island nation to give mutants a refuge from Norman Osborn.

Scott Summer is the fucking MAN!

407The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

potatojoe wrote:I'm serious about the Sinister Six! Should I go as Bullseye or keep it traditional and go as Electro?

Electro!!!

408The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:

Don't encourage him!

And I'll have you know that ridiculous Baroness costume was a "shoe" that took 40 damn minutes to try and put on and I looked good. Sometimes you have to struggle, cosplay knows no pain. :x

409The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

potatojoe wrote:I'm serious about the Sinister Six! Should I go as Bullseye or keep it traditional and go as Electro?

Even if you go as Electro, you guys probably won't match any of the traditional Sinister Six line-ups, so I say go as whatever you most want to go as, and make your OWN Sinister Six

410The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:35 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ska wrote:
And I'll have you know that ridiculous Baroness costume was a "shoe" that took 40 damn minutes to try and put on and I looked good. Sometimes you have to struggle, cosplay knows no pain. :x

But you don't WANT me to shave, jackass!

411The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Mnemosis wrote:
Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:Scott Summers is that uber jock that everyone hated. I referr you to the 90s cartoon

Dude... while fun to watch, the 90's cartoon is horribly inaccurate. Hank McCoy was the jock. Bobby Drake was the class clown. Warren Worthington was the stuck up rich kid. Scott Summers was the skinny nerd.

Scott Summers was ALWAYS the skinny nerd until the 90's came along and EVERYONE got huge.

Scott's nickname was Slim.

Scott was just a good kid who followed orders and did the right thing, and then he ended his marriage, got a hot girlfriend, and started kicking ass.

After parading around powerless (and resultantly visorless) for awhile, Scott revealed his plan to his captors. When asked "What other lies have you told?" he painted the next two pages red with an optic blast that levelled a citadel.

Scott Summers just created an island nation to give mutants a refuge from Norman Osborn.

Scott Summer is the fucking MAN!

This maybe true.. But I go off what I knew the best. that was the 90s cartoon version..

I am not saying your a douchebag for want to play him or liking him I personally think he is just a dildo licking douchebag

412The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:

Even if you go as Electro, you guys probably won't match any of the traditional Sinister Six line-ups, so I say go as whatever you most want to go as, and make your OWN Sinister Six

I think I'll go Bullseye for now, unless people want to do the original sinister 6. Electro's mask would be a bitch!

413The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:
This maybe true.. But I go off what I knew the best. that was the 90s cartoon version..

I am not saying your a douchebag for want to play him or liking him I personally think he is just a dildo licking douchebag

Oh, I know you don't mean to sleight me. I just hate when people go by the cartoon version of him, because HE totally sucked. But it's like... cartoon Scarecrow was NEVER as badass as the comic book version, y'know. Cartoon Cyclops was a bland jackass whereas comic book Cyclops was a somewhat more interesting character who has grown WELL beyond that into a down right badass.

414The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

potatojoe wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:

I think I'll go Bullseye for now, unless people want to do the original sinister 6. Electro's mask would be a bitch!

Neither Shocker NOR Rhino was part of the original lineup. This is what I'm saying, it's already a mish mash, so just do whatever you're gonna be comfortable it.

415The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Btas_scarecrow

Chibi scarecrow.

416The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Ska wrote:The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Btas_scarecrow

Chibi scarecrow.

???? You think I should do that one?? or someone else???

417The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 2336_400x600

He once actually mutated into a monster...

418The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:49 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No. You need to do this. That's an order.
The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 56041_BatmanArkhamAsylum-VillainRen

Last edited by Ska on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

419The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:50 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

^- THAT would be amazing!

420The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Ninja
Ninja

Ska wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:

Don't encourage him!

I can definately vouch for that. I had my face waxed so I could crossplay as Zoey. Beauty knows no pain and neither does cosplaying.

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

421The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Ska wrote:No. You need to do this. That's an order.
The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 56041_BatmanArkhamAsylum-VillainRen

OK Hell YEAH!! I am totally doing that one!!

And I own that graphic novel mnem

422The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 AmazingSpider-ManAnnual01

Shoot if all of you dress as Spidey villians coming after me. I can see it now.

Me: WHY ME?
Crane: No worries dude, Deadpool has your back...*see's slave leia walk by* HELLOOOO! *turns to me* You are on your own buddy! *runs after slave leia*

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

423The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lewis Black is Sabertooth wrote:
I can definately vouch for that. I had my face waxed so I could crossplay as Zoey. Beauty knows no pain and neither does cosplaying.

Taught the boy well. yes Who woulda thought lil sis could teach big bro something to being a nerd? Laughing

424The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Or fashion?

425The Cosplay Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:55 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Ska wrote:
Lewis Black is Sabertooth wrote:

Taught the boy well. yes Who woulda thought lil sis could teach big bro something to being a nerd? Laughing

Or when you tweezed my eye brows

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum