Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cosplay Thread

+40
Kearstin
goatt
MillionDollarGeek
Thundermatts
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Gojiratoho
Rath99
potatojoe
JessJupiter
elijahdprophet
Time Consumer
shiky800
Foxy
Hannibal king
Esbat
Airwolf
krpykrwly
Gandicles
Astro13Zombie
shining knight
BlueMaxx
darth__frodo
Janson
Lantern Lite
Mnemosis
Topcat
alucardbarnivous
TENIME_art
Debaser77
LordD3r3k
superdoug
FroZen
Administrator
Joshua
Ska
Justin
Lee
Chi-Town Spidey
Silent K
44 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 29]

376The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

What would be the best way to pull this costume together? However I do it, I'm going to end up hot as fuck.

The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Rhino

BTW...I'm TOTALLY wearing a girdle of some sort. Laughing

377The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:05 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that costume is gonna kill you man! Laughing

378The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Are you guy really serious about doing this? That would be fucken awesome if it's ready by C2E2.

I can see it now. *Joshua runs up to me while I'm wearing the Spider-Man costume* "Get over to Foxy's booth NOW!"
Me: "Why?"
Josh: "JUST DO IT!" *he shouts as he pushes him towards artist alley*
Me: "HEY! What are you doing and what's with the NIKE 90's add line?"

*arrives and the entire Sinister Six is around Foxy.*

SK *in his Rhino* outfit: "Knew if we stay put around a redhead long enough you would eventally show up."
Esbat *in his Shocker outfit* "Any last words webhead?"

ME: *concerned look* "Hammana Hammana Hammana comes to mind...."

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

379The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:07 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Spider-Man wrote:Are you guy really serious about doing this? That would be fucken awesome if it's ready by C2E2.

I can see it now. *Joshua runs up to me while I'm wearing the Spider-Man costume* "Get over to Foxy's booth NOW!"
Me: "Why?"
Josh: "JUST DO IT!" *he shouts as he pushes him towards artist alley*
Me: "HEY! What are you doing and what's with the NIKE 90's add line?"

*arrives and the entire Sinister Six is around Foxy.*

SK *in his Rhino* outfit: "Knew if we stay put around a redhead long enough you would eventally show up."
Esbat *in his Shocker outfit* "Any last words webhead?"

ME: *concerned look* "Hammana Hammana Hammana comes to mind...."

And low and behold who is behind you but me as yet another member of the sinster six

The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 JackOLantern

380The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:21 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

and of course kraven the hunter shows up from the mother land

381The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:38 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Hrm... sinister six huh?

The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 2826_DocOck

382The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Justin wrote:Hrm... sinister six huh?

The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 2826_DocOck

DO IT!

383The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Damn I gotta make some props for some music video first!

Also, I need a welder, a torch, and some molybdenum.

384The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:37 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

tenmie i just thought of a new cosplay for you and its not bald

The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Blackheart_%28Earth-121347%29

385The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:42 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

Yeah? Think I should?

I liked the movie, but he was actually one of the things I didn't like about it... unsure

386The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:48 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

I did like him and yeah I think you can definately pull him off

387The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:tenmie i just thought of a new cosplay for you and its not bald

The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Blackheart_%28Earth-121347%29

Aw, that dude was hot. Why'd he have to suck? Sleep

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

388The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:02 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

I am watching the movie right now and he was good in it..

HEY Pete I know said keep it a secert but when I get it you and should do some photos like this

The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Deadpool-1
The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Cabledeadpool24

389The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:07 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like the sig, crane. XD

390The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:09 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

VERY COOL!

I tried to convince Kristin to leather up again so we could do Wolverine and Domino, but she's not having any of that... now I need to figure out something easy to do...

391The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Ska wrote:I like the sig, crane. XD

thanks!!

Mnemosis wrote:VERY COOL!

I tried to convince Kristin to leather up again so we could do Wolverine and Domino, but she's not having any of that... now I need to figure out something easy to do...

Dude I think the Baroness pretty much killed that.

392The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:13 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Why can't you cosplay something with me that doesn't come from a comic book???? Suspect

I wanna cosplay this! The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Horo-gets-last-laugh

393The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:I am watching the movie right now and he was good in it..

HEY Pete I know said keep it a secert but when I get it you and should do some photos like this

I'm all for it!

Dude, I think you pushed it when you got that shot of her in her bikini top, what more do you want?

Wait...don't answer that.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

394The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:16 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:

Dude I think the Baroness pretty much killed that.

Well... yeah.

Ska wrote:

Why can't you cosplay something with me that doesn't come from a comic book???? Suspect

I wanna cosplay this! The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Horo-gets-last-laugh

::shrugs:: as long as I don't have to shave the chin strap, I'll do whatever

395The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Spider-Man wrote:

Dude, I think you pushed it when you got that shot of her in her bikini top, what more do you want?

Wait...don't answer that.

LOL!

I've already got everything I want. I just thought reenacting my avatar would be fun. Though I'd make a lousy Wolverine anyways...

396The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Spider-Man wrote:
Dr. Jonathan Crane wrote:I am watching the movie right now and he was good in it..

I'm all for it!

Sweet I am ordering it next week!!

397The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:21 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I really need to break down and get an Ultimate Cyclops costume...

398The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I really need to break down and get an Ultimate Cyclops costume...

BOO!!!

399The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Mnemosis wrote:I really need to break down and get an Ultimate Cyclops costume...

FUCK SCOTT SUMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!! DOUCHEBAG ASSHOLE lol

400The Cosplay Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

WHAT!?!?! Glasses and chin whiskers! He's like, the ONLY cosplay I CAN do and look right!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum