Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cosplay Thread

+40
Kearstin
goatt
MillionDollarGeek
Thundermatts
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Gojiratoho
Rath99
potatojoe
JessJupiter
elijahdprophet
Time Consumer
shiky800
Foxy
Hannibal king
Esbat
Airwolf
krpykrwly
Gandicles
Astro13Zombie
shining knight
BlueMaxx
darth__frodo
Janson
Lantern Lite
Mnemosis
Topcat
alucardbarnivous
TENIME_art
Debaser77
LordD3r3k
superdoug
FroZen
Administrator
Joshua
Ska
Justin
Lee
Chi-Town Spidey
Silent K
44 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 29]

351The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:54 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Esbat wrote:
If a plane costs too much I'd proly take a bus since I got about 2 weeks of vacation to work with. That way I can read al the trades i pick up.

What kind of anti-social hermit bullshit is that!?

352The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:04 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Laughing

353The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:26 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:
Esbat wrote:
If a plane costs too much I'd proly take a bus since I got about 2 weeks of vacation to work with. That way I can read al the trades i pick up.

HA!

http://www.leerodriguez.net

354The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:37 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Seriously!

Josh: "Hey, guys, we all live along the same route, why don't we carpool to save money and have a zany adventure"

Matt: "Fuck you guys I'm taking a bus."

355The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:32 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shocker, Bullseye...

Boy, adding those with my Spidey villain, Pete's gonna get alot more popular!!

356The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:37 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Seriously!

Josh: "Hey, guys, we all live along the same route, why don't we carpool to save money and have a zany adventure"

Matt: "Fuck you guys I'm taking a bus."

Laughing I bet it would be fun. I wish I knew a way to make it work

357The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Shocker, Bullseye...

I don't know what the hell I would do if I ran into the Sinister Six next convention.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

358The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 N1t7cg

359The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:50 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 N1t7cg

This would be awesome!!

360The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

*ponders the plausibility of a Rhino costume*

361The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:*ponders the plausibility of a Rhino costume*
DO IT!

362The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:57 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:I don't know what the hell I would do if I ran into the Sinister Six next convention.

Hey, one of the reasons I'm doing it, is so I can walk around with you, Webhead! :x

363The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hmmmm.....I'd guess Kingpin, but you're waaaaaaay to thin for that. Can't think of any other bald Spidey villains in suits......I kid. Wink

Who are you working on?

364The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:08 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A sinister six would be really cool to do for C2E2

365The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:34 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:

Hmmmm.....I'd guess Kingpin, but you're waaaaaaay to thin for that. Can't think of any other bald Spidey villains in suits......I kid. Wink

Who are you working on?

shake my head

Laughing

It's a secret. Check your text messages. Wink

366The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:00 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Out of the Sinister Six's memeber, I'd be Mysterio, if I could.
The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Mysterio2
His fishbowl helmet would be really tough, but I'd get to keep my secret identity. Plus, when I throw smoke-bombs for my F/X, people'll be like, "Who's the asshole...oh, cool, it's Mysterio." tongue

367The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Spider-Man wrote:This photo was taken by my bud John. In 1998! Cosplay Glory!

The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 8823_1238967096923_1311645139_684391_7499076_n
I think she might have been an official Harris model. When they used to exhibit they'd always have a Vampi at their booth. I can't remember if I read this or if it was straight from a model, but I know thye had to have their costume OKed by the people running the convention- the crotch had to be at least x number of inches wide or else they wouldn't allow them to wear it. Laughing

potatojoe wrote:A sinister six would be really cool to do for C2E2
YES. If you guys did that, you'd have a guaranteed photo-op with any Spidey writer or artist.

http://www.foxyart.net

368The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Foxy wrote:the crotch had to be at least x number of inches wide

yes

369The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foxy wrote:the crotch had to be at least x number of inches wide or else they wouldn't allow them to wear it. Laughing
Whoever had the task of measuring that must have been one happy bloke.

370The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:38 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

[quote="Foxy"]
Spider-Man wrote:

potatojoe wrote:A sinister six would be really cool to do for C2E2
YES. If you guys did that, you'd have a guaranteed photo-op with any Spidey writer or artist.

I'm down on this! Maybe I should do Elector instead?

371The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:51 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:
I'm down on this! Maybe I should do Elector instead?
What, does he rig elections on a cosmic scale? tongue

372The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:50 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

He operates mostly in Florida.

373The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:00 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I meant Electro. lol!

374The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:16 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Laughing

375The Cosplay Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cosplay Thread Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:07 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well if I was able to go and had to be a spidey villian I would be kraven the hunter

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum