Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!!

+2
Gojiratoho
superdoug
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Empty The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:28 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5481348/Lucky-schoolboy-finds-seven-leaf-clover.html

2The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Empty Re: The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd found one when I was younger (like 7 or 8). I don't remember if it had 6 or 7 leaves, but being a little kid I stuffed it in my pocket and forgot about it. I went to show my parents and all I had left was a bunch of shredded clover.

Though when I first saw this thread I thought it was the Futurama episode and started getting misty-eyed. Damn that episode and damn Jurassic Bark too.

3The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Empty Re: The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:38 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Fry_young_breakdance_768

4The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Empty Re: The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:40 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Noticeably F.A.T., rewind the tape.

5The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Empty Re: The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:40 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:I'd found one when I was younger (like 7 or 8). I don't remember if it had 6 or 7 leaves, but being a little kid I stuffed it in my pocket and forgot about it. I went to show my parents and all I had left was a bunch of shredded clover.

Though when I first saw this thread I thought it was the Futurama episode and started getting misty-eyed. Damn that episode and damn Jurassic Bark too.

The most I ever found on a clover were five leaves. When we lived in Japan, there was always sweet clover growing wild, and there was no better way to spend a sunny morning than poking through the clover patch...and that's not a euphemism, either.

Jurassic Bark makes me weep openly, even as much as I laugh at the line: "I'm a professor! Why isn't anyone listening to me? Lava! HOT!"

I'm glad Bender's Big Score took the sting out of Jurassic Bark, but the actual episode still makes me weep like a little girl.

6The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Empty Re: The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Gojiratoho wrote:I'd found one when I was younger (like 7 or 8). I don't remember if it had 6 or 7 leaves, but being a little kid I stuffed it in my pocket and forgot about it. I went to show my parents and all I had left was a bunch of shredded clover.

The most I ever found on a clover were five leaves. When we lived in Japan, there was always sweet clover growing wild, and there was no better way to spend a sunny morning than poking through the clover patch...and that's not a euphemism, either.

Jurassic Bark makes me weep openly, even as much as I laugh at the line: "I'm a professor! Why isn't anyone listening to me? Lava! HOT!"

I'm glad Bender's Big Score took the sting out of Jurassic Bark, but the actual episode still makes me weep like a little girl.

Both episodes still make me well up a little, and I've seen them easily a dozen times.

And it's "Professor! Lava! Hot!" (sorry, I do that to my sister and her husband all the time too, we just go back and forth with Futurama quotes)

Took the sting away nothing, Seymour saw Fry for a hot second before he was flash fossilized, if anything that made it more painful to watch.

7The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Empty Re: The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love how your "8" and ")" turned into a 8). Made me smile.

Ah, Connie Francis.

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

8The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Empty Re: The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:15 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

funnily enough that jurassic bark episode was juts on man that is a sad one

9The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Empty Re: The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Stop talking about it....now that stupid song at the end is playing in my head.... Crying or Very sad

10The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Empty Re: The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:20 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love that song

11The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Empty Re: The Luck of the Fryish -- Today!! Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:28 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
The most I ever found on a clover were five leaves.
Me too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum