Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saw something horrible today

+26
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
ChrisToPhenom
comicgeekelly
shining knight
deadbolt85
Administrator
Chi-Town Spidey
Mnemosis
Ska
Rath99
Ric Magnum
supervenom
BlueMaxx
Hannibal king
Tripper McGee
TENIME_art
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
Silent K
Debaser77
Joshua
FroZen
potatojoe
Esbat
(._Y_.)
30 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Saw something horrible today Empty Saw something horrible today Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:58 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Read the whole thing, worth it.

I was riding home today on my bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized a whole busload of people were looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call the other man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. My mom could see I was upset. I told her what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

Last edited by (._Y_.) on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:Read the whole thing, worth it.

I was riding home today on my bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized a whole busload of people were looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call the other man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told her what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

Asshole! Laughing

http://realityfugitives.com/

3Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:08 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lmao

4Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:20 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nice!

5Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Saw something horrible today Freshprincerix1

6Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:29 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Joshua wrote:Saw something horrible today Freshprincerix1

Laughing Priceless.

7Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

You fucker. Laughing

8Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BEST INTRO EVER!

this post is certified win!

9Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:59 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing Laughing Laughing

10Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:03 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Saw something horrible today Freshprincerix1

Poor Jazz.

11Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:43 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That was wonderful.

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

12Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I have a new hero, he is "Boobs" lmao

13Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:25 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was like, "Fuck!" Followed then by, "er!" Laughing

14Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:26 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol! lol! lol!

15Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:25 am

Balls.

16Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Laughing

17Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't stop laughing. I had my girlfriend read this and at first she was "Oh My God"..followed shortly by "Asshole" lol

18Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:24 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:I can't stop laughing. I had my girlfriend read this and at first she was "Oh My God"..followed shortly by "Asshole" lol

HAHA, sweet

19Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LMAO!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

20Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I don't get it. Did you ever find out what happened to the guy who got shot?

21Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You Ass! Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

22Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:27 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:I don't get it. Did you ever find out what happened to the guy who got shot?

Oh K-Whack. You the lamest.

23Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:I don't get it. Did you ever find out what happened to the guy who got shot?
I'm sure he can use his uncle's law enforcement connections and find out.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

24Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing he died Crying or Very sad

25Saw something horrible today Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:02 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

(._Y_.) wrote:

Laughing he died Crying or Very sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum