Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saw something horrible today

+26
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
ChrisToPhenom
comicgeekelly
shining knight
deadbolt85
Administrator
Chi-Town Spidey
Mnemosis
Ska
Rath99
Ric Magnum
supervenom
BlueMaxx
Hannibal king
Tripper McGee
TENIME_art
Astro13Zombie
Airwolf
Silent K
Debaser77
Joshua
FroZen
potatojoe
Esbat
(._Y_.)
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:24 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I don't get it. Did you ever find out what happened to the guy who got shot?

Hurrr Durr Durr!

27Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:57 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that was epic....

28Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:19 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

blimp

29Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:26 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holy shit. That freaked me the hell out, then I laughed.

30Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:40 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:
...I told her what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air
Win. Ha...you actually had me believing this story. I thought maybe with the Fresh Prince part, you were trying to shine some light on the dark story...no?

I'm not surprised-your, "(._Y_.)"....(._Y_.)! You cried wolf...a$$hole! Laughing Mad

31Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:56 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kind of reminds me of this:

Saw something horrible today - Page 2 1250576368981

32Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:32 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:Kind of reminds me of this:

Saw something horrible today - Page 2 1250576368981

WU-Tang IS for the children

33Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:25 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

You my friend are an assclown. Laughing

34Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:13 am

wickidchyld

wickidchyld
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Rath99 wrote:

WU-Tang IS for the children
i wonder if that was inspired by this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2-5GSjZvW8

"I went and bought me a outfit today that costed a lot of money today..." Very Happy

http://twitter.com/wickidchyld

35Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:44 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I begged and pleaded with her day after day, but she packed my suite case and send me on my way, she gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket, I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass? Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like? Hmmmmm this might be alright!

But wait I hear they're prissy, drink wine and all that, Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?, I don't think so, I'll see when I get there, I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air!

Well, the plane landed and when I came out, there was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out, I ain't trying to get arrested, I just got here, I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared...

36Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:31 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Good gracious... that was hilarious.

37Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:21 pm

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I love you Um, WOW. Even I'm laughing and I deal with stuff like that for a living.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

38Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:08 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

sorry peeps!

39Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:23 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

40Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:34 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll admit it, i laughed my ass off. I'm having to stand as i type this....!

41Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:08 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

bump

42Saw something horrible today - Page 2 Empty Re: Saw something horrible today Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Still standing....!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum