Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a oppertunity to make a lot of money,what would you do?

+9
Tripper McGee
prescribeddrone
Gojiratoho
(._Y_.)
Debaser77
FroZen
TENIME_art
Administrator
gangsternerd
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

In the mall I work at we have a bunch of mini stands through out the mall. Most of the workers are Israeli. Another co-worker of mine informed me that most of the Israeli workers are not legal.

He became good friends with most of the mini stand girls, since we see them all the time. And they offered him a business proposition.

So what did this stupid ass do? He married one. And he is now in the business to finding all her friends husbands. Here is why I hate this, He is getting paid 20,000 dollars from her family. This was all some big secret he has been keeping and he has been getting paid 1000 dollars a month. So far he has made 11,000 and has a brand new car to show it.I thought he was lying but he has approached me and other co workers about it. They just want to be legal, but I just can't.

1.I have very strong Morals and believe in getting married once
2. I feel bad for these girls and would hate to take money from their family
3.Oh yea,I am fucking engaged!

I need money but just can't do it,what would you do?

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I don't think your fiancée will love this...

If you were single, I would've said screw morals and do it for the money, but you're going to get married.

Speaking of Israeli taking America down: A few weeks a go there was an article in a local newspaper about Israeli immigrants establishing new life in the US. Now with the crisis and all, many of them returned to Israel and sold their properties to American citizens. Turns out, they ruined their houses before leaving and sold other damaged property. Fucking weasels.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What's "a oppertunity"? :huh

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If I was single and offered 20,000 to marry a girl (regardless of her nationality) so that she could become a citizen....I'd probably do it. The economy blows and I'm( like most people I know) living paycheck to paycheck. The offer would be too good to pass up.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

If you do this, trust me, you won't remain engaged for long. Money's money, but if you love that girl, you won't give that offer another thought.

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Are they hot?

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would politely thank the friend for the offer and turn it down (especially since you already have a fiancee...that should have been your first reason in your list for not wanting to do it).

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't care about socially imposed morals, but since you aren't single it's not a good idea.

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd do it, but I'm single and desperate for money.

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:I'd do it, but I'm single and desperate for money.

***ATTENTION***

To All Israeli women currently in the country illegally looking for a spouse for citizenship purposes.

Tripper McGee wants your cash and "that ass".

Please meet her in one of the following states
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Iowa
Vermont

Laughing

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:I'd do it, but I'm single and desperate for money.

***ATTENTION***

To All Israeli women currently in the country illegally looking for a spouse for citizenship purposes.

Tripper McGee wants your cash and "that ass".

Please meet her in one of the following states
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Iowa
Vermont

Laughing

lol!

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dude its not a money making scheme thats a fuckin' dowry. Thats some old school shit right there. Remember if you get busted, it prison bro'. Is 20 Gs worth some Sing-Sing and loss of your fiancee?

http://realityfugitives.com/

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My sister-in-law's ex-bf used to marry-in Vietmanese girls to the States. He'd get roughly 12 grand a girl. Can't remember how many times he did this. Maybe half a dozen. Surprises me that the government didn't catch on to that obviousness.

And, no, that is why my sister-in-law was with him, because of the money he made. My sister had to marry into that family. Ugh.

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Fuck that noise. Plain and simple.

Even if I was single (which I'm not) and even if I desperately need the green (which I do), I wouldn't do it. It's just not right.

And I'm somewhat okay with immigration. I'm cool with folk coming to the country to make an honest buck. Three things, though:

1-- Enter America legally.
2-- My job is MY JOB. Do NOT take my shit away from me. I may bitch and moan about my job and how much it sucks, but it's still MY GOD DAMN JOB. You can't have it, even if you work for (literal) peanuts.
3-- Learn the fucking language. Learn to speak clearly and properly and understand what people are saying to you. Don't fly off the bloody handle just because someone makes a joke about how close they came to having a gallon of water spilling on the floor at WalMart (this actually happened to me and this crazy East Indian woman started screaming at me).

As Judge Reinhold said in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High:" "Learn it. Know it. Live it."

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cliff wrote:1-- Enter America legally.
2-- My job is MY JOB. Do NOT take my shit away from me. I may bitch and moan about my job and how much it sucks, but it's still MY GOD DAMN JOB. You can't have it, even if you work for (literal) peanuts.
3-- Learn the fucking language - ENGLISH. Learn to speak clearly and properly and understand what people are saying to you. Don't fly off the bloody handle just because someone makes a joke about how close they came to having a gallon of water spilling on the floor at WalMart (this actually happened to me and this crazy East Indian woman started screaming at me).

This.

(Minus the crazy water lady, that never happened to me. Laughing)

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

TENIME_art wrote:What's "a oppertunity"? :huh
Why waste space on words when you can amalgamate "offer" and "opportunity"?

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Then again, these Israeli girls may be able to help you learn the language, so... I say go for it!

And by "the language," I don't mean Israelese.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, they'll do whatever you want as long as you promise them a career in Hollywood or as a model for a local store.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hmmm...where is this, now? Perv

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

As far as I can tell... in any warm area, big city and place you can find falafel easily.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lmao

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

I need money but just can't do it,what would you do?

To make it clear I would never do this!
Again because i am in mad mad Crazy Love
and Morals

But I just wondered what others would do in that situation.

The Gov. is not even focused on this.
My Indian friend told me a lot of his family members do this.

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Tomer Soiker wrote:Yeah, they'll do whatever you want as long as you promise them a career in Hollywood or as a model for a local store.

TENIME_art wrote:Hmmm...where is this, now? Perv

Tomer Soiker wrote:As far as I can tell... in any warm area, big city and place you can find falafel easily.

I have a oppertunity to make a lot of money,what would you do? Star-wars-wedding-its-a-trap

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum