Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Big Bang Theory

+37
Spaced4SimonPegg
deadbolt85
Administrator
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
Sapphire Gypsy
Heytherejeffro
Debaser77
Silent K
NorrinRadd
Astro13Zombie
pumkinheadfan
jaydee74
shark6495
THALASTDRAGON
kidspider2099
Captain Painway
superdoug
Metal Misfit
Winter Decay
pink*lantern
riv1
Tom
AlienIncognito
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
ChrisToPhenom
blue halo
Spider_Fan14
FroZen
MillionDollarGeek
potatojoe
The_Donster
Thundermatts
Joshua
Batman25JM
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 18]

126The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:37 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:Does anybody have a clue on where they get Sheldon's t-shirts from? I used to wonder the same thing about Charlie on Two and a Half Men with his button up bermuda shirts, but I'm just loving some of the shirts that Sheldon wears.
http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Big-Bang-Theory-Sheldon-M-Bat-Shirt-Replica-Tee_W0QQitemZ200426490635QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Shirts?hash=item2eaa598b0b
Astro13Zombie wrote:I have never really given this show a chance...i would just see bits and pieces of episodes and think "this show is fucking stupid"
But i finally watched a full episode the other day(the one with Stan Lee of course).....and i actually kind of liked it....i will probably have to catch a few more episodes before i can decide if i like it or not. Wink
Uh, huh... yes
Start from the beginning so you'll understand it better until you catch up with us and you'll probably see what you've been missing. Wink

127The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:57 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:Does anybody have a clue on where they get Sheldon's t-shirts from? I used to wonder the same thing about Charlie on Two and a Half Men with his button up bermuda shirts, but I'm just loving some of the shirts that Sheldon wears.

http://www.sheldonshirts.com/

128The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:06 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Thanks Combo Mo and CTP for the assist. Now find me a place where I can get shirts like Charlie for my fancier get togethers tongue

129The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:23 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:Now find me a place where I can get shirts like Charlie for my fancier get togethers tongue
Laughing I like those shirts too.

130The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:37 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you want any of his Lantern Corps shirts check your LCS. Mine carries them.

131The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:Thanks Combo Mo and CTP for the assist. Now find me a place where I can get shirts like Charlie for my fancier get togethers tongue

http://www.charlieharpershirts.com/

132The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:20 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Laughing CLASSIC!! Thanks Combo Wink

133The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:31 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:

http://www.sheldonshirts.com/

Combo Mo wrote:
The_Donster wrote:Thanks Combo Mo and CTP for the assist. Now find me a place where I can get shirts like Charlie for my fancier get togethers tongue

http://www.charlieharpershirts.com/
Alright, you're just awesome and Charlie's shirts is an awesome addition! Thanks also! I love you

134The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Big Bang Theory? Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:12 pm

NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd
Cadet
Cadet

I don't have cable but was thinking I would pick up season #1 on DVD; does anybody have good/bad/indifferent things to say?

135The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

136The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:20 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NorrinRadd wrote:I don't have cable but was thinking I would pick up season #1 on DVD; does anybody have good/bad/indifferent things to say?

You don't need cable. Big Bang Theory is on CBS, which is available through antenna reception. Wink

137The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:24 pm

NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd
Cadet
Cadet

superdoug-

My apologies. I don't even have the "box" to watch television. Sad

Joshua-

Thanks for the link. I am often to lazy to look through old posts.

138The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NorrinRadd wrote:
Joshua-

Thanks for the link. I am often to lazy to look through old posts.
No problem. Hope the information you're looking for can be found within.

139The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:32 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's a good geeky comedy.

140The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:39 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Stay tuned for a BLAARGH! on Big Bang Theory from Yours Truly.

141The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Stay tuned for a BLAARGH! on Big Bang Theory from Yours Truly.
And here I thought I was the only person who wasn't crazy about the show. Looking forward to it.

142The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:54 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

what's to BLAARGH! about it?

143The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Spider_Fan14 wrote:

The fact that the show is horrible?

144The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:

No, it's not.

145The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

You'll just have to wait and read my Blaargh.

146The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:

Suspect

147The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:

eh, whatever.

148The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:24 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:

your face is horrible.

I don't know how people can't love this show it made of win and awesome.

149The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ just his opinion, let him hate it if he's that adamant.

150The Big Bang Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:37 am

NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd
Cadet
Cadet

I think I will pick Season 1 up at lunch today. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum