Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video?

+7
goatt
Esbat
Denim
BlueMaxx
Mnemosis
Joshua
Silent K
11 posters

What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video?

What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_lcap0%What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_lcap7%What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_lcap13%What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_lcap0%What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_lcap7%What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_lcap27%What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_rcap 27% [ 4 ]
What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_lcap13%What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_lcap19%What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Vote_rcap 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Empty What was your favorite PoP! @ CCC Video? Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Let us know what you think!

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh man, this is like choosing between children.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Joshua wrote:Oh man, this is like choosing between children.

I thought this was actually pretty hard.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I chose Artist Alley.

Costume Contest and Ladies of CCC were great.

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Going with the Millar interview because no one else on the web had any interviews with any of the talent that was there from the weekend

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anything that had costumes, boobies, and the Defuser.

http://realityfugitives.com/

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

had to go with zombie ed, that shit was classic

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Pretty decent cross-section, thus far!

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't believe no one voted for the Ladies of CCC. That was one of my top choices.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Mnemosis wrote:

I thought this was actually pretty hard.

That's what she said.

It was a hard decision, but for me, it's PoP Icons by a nose...because everything's better with Ernie Hudson.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Esbat wrote:Anything that had costumes, boobies, and the Defuser.

He seemed like a really cool guy.

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

The Defuser is a GREAT guy. I'm looking forward to seeing him again. He was THAT cool.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Defuser is a really nice guy, but sometimes I got the feeling that he didn't understand that he wasn't really a super-hero.

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Homeboy is living a dream and he's fucking rad to kids. I heart him.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

zombie ed

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This was tough...but I voted for Zombie Ed. The shimmy is what put it over the top.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum