Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Possibly My Final Message To The World

+11
Rath99
FroZen
Joshua
blue halo
Lee
Sci-Fi
Administrator
Esbat
MillionDollarGeek
Silent K
goatt
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Possibly My Final Message To The World Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:10 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

I've takin apon myself a valiant and possibly suicidal quest. I have decided to watch every movie starring our Lord and Savior, Chuck Norris. IMDB lists that at a total of 33 films..and one uncredited role as an exta in a film from the sixties(pretty sure i'll skip that one). I'm 5 in having sat through "A Force of One","The Octogon", "The Presidents Man 1 & 2", and "Logan's War". The plan is to find "Delta Force" and "LoneWolf McQuade" for this weekend. I'm concerned for my safety after a few more of these. And that is why I am posting this now. If this experiment is in fact the thing that takes my life, I need the world to know.So that my tale, my sacrifice could spare another. I will update on my mental health and physical safety regularly. Thank you all, and may Flying Spaghetti Monster bless you.

2Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:11 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Go with FSM, my son.

3Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:13 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dude... you are so my hero.

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Possibly My Final Message To The World Tennis_Clap_emoticon

http://realityfugitives.com/

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Fool. Your death will be meaningless, but your immediate resurrection as the new super-strong body of Chuck Norris will make you a legend.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Delta Force is good shit.

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I've got a 4-pack to lend you, brother!

http://www.leerodriguez.net

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Look closely at the end of Missing in Action and see if he actually eats the rat.

9Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:41 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Sir, Chuck Norris IS the rat.

10Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:47 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Some of the early stuff shouldn't be too bad and Sidekicks is awesome, but you deserve a Congressional Medal of Honor if you can get through Top Dog.

11Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:30 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

But the question now remains, will he be watching every episode of Walker, Texas Ranger? Now THAT would be a feat.

12Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:49 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm going to start building you're shrine tonight.

13Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Via Con Dios

14Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:57 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

I would LOVE to expand this to watching every episode of Walker..... but thats ALOT of episodes. I mean, I've got bills and shit. All in all, it's gonna depend on how successful the movie marathon is (in other words, after watching 17 of his movies does Chuck REALLY show up at your house wearing your mother's face as a mask, nail you to the fridge, and eat your soul to gain eternal youth?) I mean, thats what I've heard happens..............

15Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:00 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Also, yes Delta Force and MIA and even LoneWolf will be badass movies, but oh God i fear some of these titles. I did make it through "The President's Man 2" so I suppose anything is possible

16Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:19 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Goatt. I love you. Be well. Ra-men.

17Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:08 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Joshua wrote:Some of the early stuff shouldn't be too bad and Sidekicks is awesome, but you deserve a Congressional Medal of Honor if you can get through Top Dog.

Fuck that! try sitting through Forest Warrior! Laughing Let me know if you watch the Bruce Lee movie where he rips Chuck Norris' chest hair out. Laughing

18Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:50 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Why did I just grab my chest hair at the thought of that?

19Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:37 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Joshua wrote:Some of the early stuff shouldn't be too bad and Sidekicks is awesome, but you deserve a Congressional Medal of Honor if you can get through Top Dog.

What's wrong with Top Dog?

20Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:27 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

21Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:10 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:
Fuck that! try sitting through Forest Warrior! Laughing

Laughing I thought I was the only unfortunate soul to remember that. Laughing Right up there with President's Man. Remember when they did a spin-off of Walker? I think it was Sons of Thunder or something?

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

22Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:24 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sci-Fi wrote:
What's wrong with Top Dog?
In a word: everything.

23Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:43 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Goatt, tell us when you've finished your travails through this dark-corner of cinema. Heh.

24Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:30 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I think he did it. All that Chuck Norris was more than his fragile little mind could take!

25Possibly My Final Message To The World Empty Re: Possibly My Final Message To The World Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:49 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I guess we'll find out tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum