Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP! Top 6-Pack: Sexiest Comics-Inspired Women’s Costumes

+9
Ska
MillionDollarGeek
slacker jedi
Esbat
Rath99
shining knight
Gojiratoho
krpykrwly
Tripper McGee
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:My wife couldn't get that previous Spider-Girl costume, but was very much looking at this one...

PoP! Top 6-Pack: Sexiest Comics-Inspired Women’s Costumes - Page 2 Sexy-spider-girl-costume

UNTIL, SOMEONE (looks directly at Tenime) laughed at it and said it looked silly. shake my head Now she doesn't know what costume to get.
Personally I think that one looks better. It doesn't have that 'red-light district' vibe the other one had.

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:My wife couldn't get that previous Spider-Girl costume, but was very much looking at this one...

PoP! Top 6-Pack: Sexiest Comics-Inspired Women’s Costumes - Page 2 Sexy-spider-girl-costume

UNTIL, SOMEONE (looks directly at Tenime) laughed at it and said it looked silly. shake my head Now she doesn't know what costume to get.
Personally I think that one looks better. It doesn't have that 'red-light district' vibe the other one had.

See!

Anyways, the Mrs and I went to the store to purchase the costume and found out that it wasn't really well put together. You could velcro the back up, but if you move or bend, it's not all the way velcro down, just spots. It would undo easily. So it turned out to be a bust, but she found a very awesome costume, tried it on and I gotta say... wub wub wub

PoP! Top 6-Pack: Sexiest Comics-Inspired Women’s Costumes - Page 2 888457

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

purty

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum