Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

They've been around the youtube, who are they?

+2
goatt
MarcyOne
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MarcyOne

MarcyOne
Cadet
Cadet

2NE1 was accused of plagiarism by Sony Music, as "I Don't Care" was alleged to sound similar to
Lionel Richie's "Just Go". Sony Korea has denied 2NE1 the ability to promote the track any further
without paying reparations. On September 21, 2009, Sisa Magazine, a news programme on MBC, stated
that officials from Sony reportedly sent YG Entertainment warning letters about plagiarism. Sony's
legal representative stated, "It was a hard decision for the music critics." However, they decided
that there were similarities and accordingly issued a warning letter to the production company and
composers. They have also denied YG Entertainment the permission to promote these songs. Their
labelmates Big Bang and their member, G-Dragon are also under fire for plagiarism claims.

http://www.1weddingsource.com

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

i've been around the youtube... like the town bicycle! ba-zing! u just got FACED robot!

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LMAO.... Ba-zing!

MarcyOne

MarcyOne
Cadet
Cadet

hey watch your language GOATT, I came here to share thoughts.
scratch shake my head

MarcyOne

MarcyOne
Cadet
Cadet

if you dont know how to respect others then thats not my problem anymore shake my head

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MarcyOne wrote:if you dont know how to respect others then thats not my problem anymore shake my head

Easy there killer, that's his way of being nice.

You should hear him when he's happy.

hahaha... did we hear happy Goatt last night?

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

They truly are making robots lifelike these days.

Like warm apple pie...

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Watch your mouths! This robot surfs the web with its very young children. They're only microchips now, but they're very impressionable.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sheez, don't alienate the guy/gal.

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Watch your mouths! This robot surfs the web with its very young children. They're only microchips now, but they're very impressionable.

Translation for those of us that human please?

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

i gotta tell ya. the last time a non-sentinent being gave me this much lip, my toaster had a REALLY bad day. smart-ass machines don't get very far around me is all i'm saying

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum