Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

If You Were a Power Ranger...

+14
FroZen
Metal Misfit
Esbat
Astro13Zombie
Splitty
shining knight
blue halo
Joshua
Ska
jaydee74
BlueMaxx
Administrator
Topcat
alucardbarnivous
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Color Would You Be?

If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 32% [ 6 ]
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:38 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

None. The show is awful.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

27If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:17 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Haters!!!

Laughing

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

28If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:32 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:Actually, Mystic Force White Ranger had a Unicorn and use to merge with it to form a Megazord.

Actually, it was the Red Ranger:

29If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:17 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
shining knight wrote:Tommy....

that is all

They should call him the Rainbow Ranger. Laughing Green, White, Red, more Red, and Black. Laughing He should totally go for Blue next time he pops up. Laughing

too right hes the hal jordan of power rangers Laughing

30If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:33 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:too right hes the hal jordan of power rangers Laughing

Has he killed all the other Rangers? Laughing

31If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:39 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Shoot me in the face if I ever admit to wanting to be a power ranger...any power ranger at all. Even if there's a cool one that self-destructs and eliminates all the other power rangers...yeah...not even that guy!

32If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:17 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Shoot me in the face if I ever admit to wanting to be a power ranger...any power ranger at all. Even if there's a cool one that self-destructs and eliminates all the other power rangers...yeah...not even that guy!

Tommy: There can be only one!

Jason: Huh? What are y... AHH!

Voice in Tommy's Head: Good, good.

Fast Forward four months of Ranger killing. Tommy walks into a large dark hall with a big blue tube. Stepping forward, it lights up with the face of Zordon.

Tommy: I... I thought you were dead.

Zordon: No, it was all a ploy for this day. Tommy, I am your father!

Tommy: No!

Tommy punches the tube as it cracks and shatters revealing the silhouette of a man. Stepping into the light, its...

Chuck Norris: You just made it into the Norris Rangers, my boy. Now gather your shit, training starts NOW.

33If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:59 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

okay whatever you're on I want on it Wink

Has he killed all the other Rangers?

Well its not like he didn't try in his first appearances

34If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:12 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I still think I would go for red. "Forever Red" is a great episode. My favorite Ranger has always been Jason. Tommy is a very very close second but I've always liked Jason and I was so pissed when he left. Then when he came back as the Gold Ranger, I was like, YES!! He's come back and then he left again and I was like D@MMIT! Oh well. Red.

35If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If I had to pick just one color it would probably be Red, since red is my favorite color. Plus, when I was a kid Jason was my favorite ranger, plus Wes (Red Time Force Ranger) is another one of my favorite rangers.

Now, picking individual rangers to be I'd want to be one of the following:

Red Mighty Morphin' Ranger (with Dragon Shield):

If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Red_Ranger_with_Dragon_Dagger___Shield

Green Mighty Morphin' Ranger:
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 561188500_m

Shadow Ranger:
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 250px-SPD_Cruger_Shadow_Ranger

Red Time Force Ranger:
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Redranger

Quantum Ranger (Time Force):
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Quantum_ranger

Jungle Fury Wolf Ranger:
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Avatar78_8

Jungle Fury Red Ranger:
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 JungleChucks01

Gold Ranger (Zeo):
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Gold_ranger

Red Lost Galaxy Ranger:
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 220px-LG_Red_Galaxy_Ranger

Black RPM Ranger (couldn't find a good solo pic):
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 2008Sentai

Red Dino Thunder Ranger:

If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Aba209320lrj5

Red Mystic Force Ranger:
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Prmf_wallpaper1_1024

Green Mystic Force Ranger:
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Mysticgreen

Green SPD Ranger:
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 250px-SPD_Green_Ranger

Red SPD Ranger:
If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Red_spd_battlized

alucardbarnivous wrote:
You didn't like any of them? My favorite season was probably Jungle Fury. My favorite sequence:

]

Jungle Fury is tied with Time Force as my favorite season. SPD is my second favorite season.

That JF fight was AWESOME.

36If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd wanna be Purple since me and my man Sam Jackson rock that color!

37If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:29 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Red Mighty Morphin Power Ranger.

38If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:32 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Black, because if I had to wear anything like their costumes it would have to be black so I could at least be kind of cool.

39If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:42 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Green Ranger, Tommy... all the way. Gotta be the dragon dagger.

http://realityfugitives.com/

40If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:10 pm

J Nova

J Nova
Cadet
Cadet

Tommy - Green Ranger. Because he's cool? No. Because he can take everyone down? No. Becuase his zord looks like f'ing Godzilla? No. Because it has a freakin' drill for a tail???? Nope. Why? So, when fighting a bad guy, I can point to the Dragon Dagger, play that famous tune, and say:

"Welcome to band camp. Guess where I'm going to place this?" *due evil laughter*.

And, I can always say: "See that monster over there? Yeah, all the power rangers couldn't take him. But I did.....with a flute!" *flexes* afro

/thread. Laughing

41If You Were a Power Ranger... - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Were a Power Ranger... Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:35 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Green!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum