Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you could fight 3 people from any time...

+7
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Thundermatts
Administrator
The Ignored One
MillionDollarGeek
Astro13Zombie
BlueMaxx
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...who would they be? Try and give a why.

Basically taking note from Fight Club. Pretty basic question. And remember, it doesn't mean you'll win. Wink

I'll have to think about this one myself.

(Oh, and I totally am fucking with the mods about the title of threads. But hey, there are some capitalized letters in my title. Wink )

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you could fight 3 people from any time... Jonas-1

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow, right off with the first post and I think it is won. Heh.

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bullshit! I got something better and atleast one of them is a bad ass.

If you could fight 3 people from any time... 16493510

So tell me, would you rather kick the ass of three little defenseless mouseketeers who have purity rings and failed to lay Taylor Swift in bed or would you rather go back in time and kill the original boy band that started the pop phenomenon with merchandise and even their own cartoon show?

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Hands down, Ghandi, Jesus, and Abraham Lincoln. Ghandi is a pacifist, so I'd like to see what he's got. Jesus was probably taller than me, so he might have a reach advantage, but I'd fight the "Son of God" dirty. (At least a nut shot.) Abe Lincoln was a wrestler, so I think he might be the toughest our of the bunch.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Hitler, Meir Kahane and Mahmud Achmedi-whatever-I-won't-waste-time-googling-it. The first and last I'm sure easy to beat without any pawn to protect them. The second one, not so sure. I could easily swap him with Yigal Amir, but Kahane represented (and represents long after his death) a bigger problem than the one event Amir was responsible to.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:Mahmud Achmedi-whatever-I-won't-waste-time-googling-it.
Oh ya. Since he's currently making the world awful...er, I'd totally punch his stupid beard off his face.

So...him, and then I'd definitely like to dropkick Cheney. I know he's considered old news, but I still want a crack at him.

And, for my guilty pleasure...rmmm, how 'bout Kanye West. Not that I follow the guy, I'm just really tired of every generation having a designated asshole who still has a legion of fans at their beck and call. So...ya. I could take him. I'm sure if I just tore a button off his fashionable shirt he'd quit fighting and interrupt me by saying that I'm an okay fighter, but that he's the best fighter in the world. So much so that he doesn't have to fight. Then he turns around to leave and I "field goal" his footballs. My wish is that we'd be close to Michael Jackson's Hollywood square so I can smash his face into it thrice.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Stephen Hawking, Fat Elvis, and Dr. Phil

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Stephen Hawking? That's low. Good one.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't speak robot, that fucker's going down!

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

^^^^ HA HA lmao I about spit out my drink when I saw that!

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I swear I did not watch the last Supernatural before I posted mine. Ghandi and Abe were vicious.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Bullshit! I got something better and atleast one of them is a bad ass.

If you could fight 3 people from any time... 16493510

So tell me, would you rather kick the ass of three little defenseless mouseketeers who have purity rings and failed to lay Taylor Swift in bed or would you rather go back in time and kill the original boy band that started the pop phenomenon with merchandise and even their own cartoon show?

Um....technically, Menudo was the first boy band. Wink But I support your willingness to commit violence on NKOTB. They certainly deserve it.

Just sayin'.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

superdoug wrote:
Um....technically, Menudo was the first boy band.
Just sayin'.

What about the Jackson 5?

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
superdoug wrote:
Just sayin'.

Not technically a boy band. They were a family band. The same goes for the Osmond Brothers.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

superdoug wrote:
Silent K wrote:
superdoug wrote:
Just sayin'.

Not technically a boy band.

I'm sure at least 4 out of the 5 Jacksons would take issue with that.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I'm sure at least 4 out of the 5 Jacksons would take issue with that.

Why would they? Just because they were in a band when they were boys doesn't make them a boy band.

I consider a boy band to be something formulated by the record company by bringing together disparate boys with little in common (the cute one, the cool one, the tough one, etc.) and synthesizing their sound to appeal to a larger audience. They are a product, not a talent. You can always tell who the talented members of boy bands are because they move on to actual careers and leave their bandmates behind.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

So by your definition, NKOTB wasn't a boy band?

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:So by your definition, NKOTB wasn't a boy band?

Um...yes they were. All they had in common (with the exception of the two cousins) was that they were from the same town/neighborhood. They were still shaped and molded by the record company.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Not cousins. Brothers.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Not cousins. Brothers.

You know WAY too much about NKOTB.

I bet you fap to Marky Mark underwear ads, too. Laughing

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:If you could fight 3 people from any time... Jonas-1

Fight..... not fuck.

flower

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

krpykrwly wrote:
Astro13Zombie wrote:If you could fight 3 people from any time... Jonas-1

Fight..... not fuck.

flower
I bet Astro'll do both and teach them what rough sex means.

As for boy bands, the great late Steve Gerber had a brilliant take on that in his MAX Howard the Duck mini-series from the beginning of the decade (while it was targeted at the trend back at the time, it's still current nowadays).

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:

Um....technically, Menudo was the first boy band. Wink But I support your willingness to commit violence on NKOTB. They certainly deserve it.

Just sayin'.

My god! He knows about Menudo.

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Stephen Hawking
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Professor X

http://realityfugitives.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]