Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your comic book reading habits?

+11
shining knight
BlueMaxx
Joshua
FroZen
Chi-Town Spidey
Justin
alucardbarnivous
blue halo
Topcat
Administrator
Metal Misfit
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your comic book reading habits? Empty Your comic book reading habits? Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:39 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Another inquisitive thread!

When and where do you find yourself reading your comics most? Please, let's not use toilet humor. Literally.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

2Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:43 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

In front of the computer when it comes to digital stuff, in the bathroom when it comes to books/floppies.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

3Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:12 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Same time as I usually read anything: in bed, at night, before falling asleep.
(Sometimes sleep never happens!) Wink

http://www.tamarasanime.com

4Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:44 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

My reading habits are as such:
Major story arcs I wait till it's all available before I dig in. I tend to hate cliffhangers and waiting another month until I can coninue.
I read my comics on the can, on the couch, and in bed before I head to sleepyland.
I read TPBs on the bus.

5Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:39 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I get my books once a month in a big-ole cardboard box ala DCBS via UPS. I sort them in order of what I want to read first and read through them as I have time on the couch. Lately, many of my books have been piling up as many books I'm getting now I want to read at some point, but many of them don't strike me as something I need to jump into. The only real exceptions are Secret Six, Bomb Queen, and Trinity.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

6Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Spidey_82 wrote: in the bathroom when it comes to... floppies.

Insert joke here.

I usually borrow my comics from Silent K, power read them, then return them.

7Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For me, it's quite simple. In my lounge chair, put up the foot recliner, sit back and enjoy with a nice hot cup of tea. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

8Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:34 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mmm... that sounds nice. I wish I had a study. One filled with books, a fireplace, Brandy in a glass decanter, and a record player with classical music. That would be my ideal place to read.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

9Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:44 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Usually in my studio in between drawing,painting,etc or in bed before I crash out for the night.

10Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

First, I arrange all my weekly books in order of least excited to read to most excited. As far where I read them it ranges from the couch, to in bed, and in my truck. I never read comics in the bathroom.

11Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:23 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

blue halo wrote:My reading habits are as such:
Major story arcs I wait till it's all available before I dig in. I tend to hate cliffhangers and waiting another month until I can coninue.
I read my comics on the can, on the couch, and in bed before I head to sleepyland.
I read TPBs on the bus.
Holy Buddha, I do that too. Mostly, anyway. I'll save miniseries and story-arcs, with the exception of the books I'm hardcore fans of and event books. (Won't be getting any event books any time soon, though. Heh.)

12Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:26 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:First, I arrange all my weekly books in order of least excited to read to most excited. As far where I read them it ranges from the couch, to in bed, and in my truck. I never read comics in the bathroom.
Ha! I do this as well. Do you seperate them into publisher? I'll actually seperate them to where I read DC one day, Image, then Marvel, or whatever. big grin

13Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:25 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When outside after getting said comics

Your comic book reading habits? Donald%20Dewar%20Statue

when at home on my futon

14Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:37 pm

KingConan93

KingConan93
Cadet
Cadet

I go every Saturday, get my books, separate them from the ones I least enjoy through to my favorite book that week, then I space out reading them throughout the week whenever I have some time/am interested. I keep my books at home pretty much, usually reading them in my bedroom, office, or bathroom. Then after I'm done reading I rearrange them alphabetical and by publisher, and box 'em. No bags or boards though, I need some.

15Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:57 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:Same time as I usually read anything: in bed, at night, before falling asleep.
(Sometimes sleep never happens!) Wink
Same here, but add a warm bath to that.

16Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:48 am

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

I arrange my comics same way.i always pick up events fist day they it.

17Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:17 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

gangsternerd wrote:i always pick up events fist day they it.
scratch

18Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:29 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
gangsternerd wrote:i always pick up events fist day they it.
scratch

Let's See...saturday night at quarter to 11...I'm guessing alcohol was involved. Very Happy

19Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:26 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOL!!!!

I like to torture myself (read into THAT one, why don'tcha?), and save the ones i want to read most till last.

20Your comic book reading habits? Empty Re: Your comic book reading habits? Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:50 pm

J Nova

J Nova
Cadet
Cadet

Joshua wrote:I never read comics in the bathroom.

Yeah, I can't do that either, but that's because I'm a germaphobe .

Online, since some are digital, and at my desk (at home), since
I spend alot of time reading and going over things anyways.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum