Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never thought to Ask This Before...

+8
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Silent K
Airwolf
Mnemosis
Thundermatts
Astro13Zombie
Lee
BlueMaxx
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:48 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What the heck is the comicbook you used for the background of this website?

2Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:59 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I built it from a whole bunch of old '80's books. Which ones remain a secret... Mwa ha ha ha!

http://www.leerodriguez.net

3Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:00 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:I built it from a whole bunch of old '80's books. Which ones remain a secret... Mwa ha ha ha!

shake my head

4Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:03 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*edited to stay away from strike 3*

5Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:14 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Har dee har Laughing

6Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:16 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I will say that our Halloween background was all from former Fangirl of the Month Holly Golightly's Tarot Witch of the Black Rose.

7Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:24 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Here's a hint... look closely. That background is more than meets the eye.

8Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:24 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

(betcha didn't know they even MADE Go-Bots comic books)

9Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:25 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comic book pronz :P i think i see bush - and NOT the president!

10Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I have like 4 pages that Lee emailed me to use for videos, and they are same he uses for the backgrounds.

Oh...you didn't know we had videos, newcomers?

PoP! Video!

11Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:04 am

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Transformers 26

12Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:39 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And now they know.....

13Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:39 am

Nymn

Nymn
Pirate
Pirate

I have that issue!

14Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:14 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I smell a contest for whenever the backgrounds are changed.

15Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:18 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I smell pee.

16Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:20 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

sorry, I couldn't hold it.

17Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:44 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I can't smell.

18Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:46 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

trust me, you can *plugs nose*

19Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:18 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Never thought to remember this thread. Wink Forgot.

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:Transformers 26
Ah-HA!

MillionDollarGeek wrote:And now they know.....
And knowing is half...to easy.

Debaser77 wrote:I smell a contest for whenever the backgrounds are changed.
That could be fun.

Thundermatts wrote:I smell pee.
Ya. P.o.P! used to be a old folks home before Knize and Mnem found it, and the guys fixed it up. Still couldn't get rid o'that smell.

MillionDollarGeek wrote:sorry, I couldn't hold it.
Well, that doesn't help.

20Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Lee wrote:I will say that our Halloween background was all from former Fangirl of the Month Holly Golightly's Tarot Witch of the Black Rose.

Gorramit. I want that one back! Shouldn't there be a selection you can make as to which background you want in the profile section?

21Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No. There shouldn't. NO MORE QUESTIONS!

22Never thought to Ask This Before... Empty Re: Never thought to Ask This Before... Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:20 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I like it, Cliff! Admins, ASSEMBLE!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum