Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just Thought I'd Share

+12
shining knight
Rath99
ChrisToPhenom
comicgeekelly
Ric Magnum
Silent K
superdoug
Hannibal king
Spaced4SimonPegg
krpykrwly
riv1
vikoros
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Just Thought I'd Share Empty Just Thought I'd Share Fri May 28, 2010 11:01 am

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

So, lots of new life coming to the Population in the next few months. Like MillionDollarGeek, my first baby is due this July.

I just ordered shirts for all the family that comes to visit (and, of course, a onesie for my baby girl) and had to have someone to show it off to. In case you couldn't tell, I'm pretty friggun excited about it.

Here's the shirt design:

Just Thought I'd Share Baby_s11

Her name is Dallas Evylee (a combination of family names - Me: Dallas, Lee: wife's maternal grandparents' surname). So far everyone just calls her Evee. We've got the room all done up in Disney and we're anxiously awaiting her arrival. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

2Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Fri May 28, 2010 11:07 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Congratulations. The shirts are a cool idea!

3Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Fri May 28, 2010 11:09 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, if you can find a thunder stone, she'll evolve into Jolteon! Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

4Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Fri May 28, 2010 11:31 am

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

I think I'll have a friendship evolution at night. Always been partial to Umbreon. tongue

5Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Fri May 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Congrats!!!

6Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Fri May 28, 2010 2:19 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Congrats to you sir.....

7Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Fri May 28, 2010 2:24 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was too late to make my comment. Congratulations! Eevees are cute by nature:

Just Thought I'd Share Eevee

But, given the proper tools, they can become anything they want!

Just Thought I'd Share Eeveeev

8Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Fri May 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Congrats!

PoP!: The Next Generation

9Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Fri May 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

vikoros wrote:So, lots of new life coming to the Population in the next few months. Like MillionDollarGeek, my first baby is due this July.

I just ordered shirts for all the family that comes to visit (and, of course, a onesie for my baby girl) and had to have someone to show it off to. In case you couldn't tell, I'm pretty friggun excited about it.

Here's the shirt design:

Just Thought I'd Share Baby_s11

Her name is Dallas Evylee (a combination of family names - Me: Dallas, Lee: wife's maternal grandparents' surname). So far everyone just calls her Evee. We've got the room all done up in Disney and we're anxiously awaiting her arrival. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I think I am the only person besides you who knows what that shirt says. lol God, I'm a Star Wars geek. Laughing Congrats!

10Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Fri May 28, 2010 4:16 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Congrats!

It seems like this summer with be PoP Babyfest 2010.

11Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Fri May 28, 2010 4:23 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Congratulations.

12Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Sat May 29, 2010 12:12 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

One of my best friends just had his first kid today. Seeing the look on his face as he held his daughter was amazing. It did make me a little jealous because I've yet to experience it but still very happy for him.

Congrats on the up coming bundle of joy!!!

13Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Sat May 29, 2010 10:25 am

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Thanks, everyone!

14Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Sat May 29, 2010 11:38 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

huh there's a leaf and ice type evee evolution?

man that's how far behind on the pokemon games I am

15Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Sat May 29, 2010 12:28 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Congrats. Yea for another new nerd baby. Raise her right and she'll become the best kind of nerd girl. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

16Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

My baby girl is finally here. Born Friday at 8:24 pm. 7 lbs, 7 ounces and just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Added tidbit: she looks just like me when she's wailing!

17Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ANOTHER BABY!!! PICTURES DUDE!

Congrats man, this is so awesome. My daughter was also 7 lbs. 7 ounces and I just told my wife and she said that is the perfect size. It is the most awesome feeling you will ever have.

So give us the details man. Natural birth or c-section? Did you get to see it all transpire?

AND POST PICTURES!

18Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Congrats Daddy.....now make with the baby pictures. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

19Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:44 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Population is expanding with these lil Geeklings

20Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

CONGRATS on the baby. Hope everyone is doing well...oh and Pics or GTFO lol

21Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Congrats!

22Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:41 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Congrats! Good luck with the baby raising

The PoP Generation Two continutes to grow!

23Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:20 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Congrats. Grow it into the finest nerd you can. Very Happy

Sorry for referring to your baby as an "it." neutral

When she turns twelve or thirteen, you must make her read and watch V for Vendetta. yes (Evylee is a really pretty name.)

24Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:48 pm

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Thanks for all the well-wishes.

Last edited by vikoros on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

25Just Thought I'd Share Empty Re: Just Thought I'd Share Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:02 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

attack of the red box brosef

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum