Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "Play This Game" Thread

+13
jawn
Chief Kamachi
Que
Spaced4SimonPegg
shining knight
Ska
Nymn
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Joshua
Airwolf
Gojiratoho
Gandicles
ChrisToPhenom
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Play This Game" Thread Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:45 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 811605-loaded_ps_us_large

Anybody remember Loaded? Not only one of PS1's first games (Check out that box. Rolling Eyes Heh.), but I just learned that Garth Ennis helped with character designs and bios. Neat. It was super-fun, though. Each character was just radically different than what the norm was for a playable character. Plus, the guilty pleasure of just going batshit on each level, from the Asylum and shooting people in straigt-jackets to out in public and shooting the jogger.

The sequel, Re-Loaded, wasn't as good, being that it was prominently in 3D. Didn't lose its charm, but it lost its funness with gameplay.
Oooh...I think I slept or forgot about that game-I'll check out the gameplay videos on YouTube.

27The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Play This Game" Thread Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:51 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, BlueMaxx, since you like Heavenly Sword-you should try out Bayonetta if you haven't already?

The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 600full-bayonetta-cover

The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Bayonetta-20091221030353743_640w

28The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Play This Game" Thread Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:41 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I really, really want to. I'm patient when it comes to games, though, so I'll probably wait for it to come down in price.

29The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Play This Game" Thread Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:33 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ_yRq2HAiI

30The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Play This Game" Thread Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:26 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 630000-galerians_coverart_large
Such a fun game. You get ESP-based powers from injecting drugs into you, as you face off against other Galerians (Beings created as weapons.).

31The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Play This Game" Thread Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:28 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution-

Whether you buy this for the PS3, Xbox 360 or DS-it's a good console version away from it's home, PC and also-check out Civilization IV.

The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 61JKH5X1fPL._AA280_The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 51VWJK9HZPL._SL500_AA280_

32The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Play This Game" Thread Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:09 pm

Chief Kamachi

Chief Kamachi
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Another co-sign for Borderlands. I just bought it last night and dug into it. Good stuff.

33The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Play This Game" Thread Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:51 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Freelancer-

The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 515YFTX450L._SS400_

34The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Play This Game" Thread Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:12 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pure:

Lego Batman:

Borderlands:

Elder Scrolls 4:

35The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Play This Game" Thread Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:57 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Another for Borderlands! Try all of the DLC, too!

36The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Play This Game" Thread Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:46 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am loving Pure. It's just a fun ATV racing game where you can do some awesome tricks and you can make a one-of-a-kind ATV and it's really awesome.

37The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Play This Game" Thread Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:06 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Fatal Frame Trilogy-

The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Fatal_Frame_CoverartThe "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 250px-Fatal_Frame_II_-_Crimson_ButterflyThe "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 250px-FatalFrame3Box

38The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Play This Game" Thread Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:09 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Man, those are hard to find, and when you do find them, they're surprisingly costly considering they're on an old console.

The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Urban_Chaos_Pal
This was like Grand Theft Auto III before GTA3, and it was for the PS1. Little dated, but still fun.

39The "Play This Game" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Play This Game" Thread Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:56 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lego Indiana Jones.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum