Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monthly banner theme

+9
Airwolf
Aussiemandias
Administrator
Silent K
potatojoe
BlueMaxx
jaydee74
Thundermatts
LordD3r3k
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Does anyone want to participate in monthly banner themes?

Monthly banner theme - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Monthly banner theme - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% [ 7 ]
Monthly banner theme - Page 2 Vote_lcap65%Monthly banner theme - Page 2 Vote_rcap 65% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Monthly banner theme - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly banner theme Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And seriously, I already made a post about welcoming other folk, and the more the merrier and all that jazz. The more people here the better. I even promised to sexually assault them in a good way if they took my tour. lol!

27Monthly banner theme - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly banner theme Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:If there's people that want to do monthly banners themes, and there's people willing to make them...then I don't see why not. If you don't want a monthly banner then don't ask for one. Seems simple.

^This.

28Monthly banner theme - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly banner theme Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:05 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:And seriously, I already made a post about welcoming other folk, and the more the merrier and all that jazz. The more people here the better. I even promised to sexually assault them in a good way if they took my tour. lol!

ha! THATS something i would say :P i guess there is some gem in all of us.... if u know what i mean Wink

29Monthly banner theme - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly banner theme Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:06 pm

Kupocat

Kupocat
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I wouldn't mind it, I quite enjoyed making banners when I liked the theme. Smile

But apparently it's not a popular idea. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum