Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monthly Avatars and Banners?

+9
krpykrwly
Administrator
Topcat
Joshua
Mnemosis
Thundermatts
shining knight
Astro13Zombie
Silent K
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:13 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Anyone interested in bringing this idea over from the WUMB?

That place has gone to shit. Who the fuck are those people!? shake my head

tongue

2Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:19 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ummmmmmmm...... scratch....meh

3Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:21 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Astro13Zombie wrote:ummmmmmmm...... scratch....meh

I see you're still in the trenches, Travis. Good for you! Keep fighting the good fight!

4Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:31 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah....I noticed.....

5Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:29 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, WUMB supersucks these days. But lets let PoP be it's own place. new traditions!

6Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:39 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Yes, I agree. I honestly feel like the av/sig stuff became too much "work." Not to mention, when I found something ELSE I wanted to use, I felt crappy for not playing along.

I think we need to institute topless Tuesdays. I already have, I'm just saying it should maybe be an official thing.

7Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:48 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought the monthly avatar "game" was fun, but at a board that large it got out of hand quickly because people didn't understand how it worked, despite having it explained to them. The latest crop of posters there are morons. Does Grandpa really have to start a "Have a good weekend" thread every fucking Friday?

8Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:49 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Monthly Avatars and Banners? Popcornsmiley

http://www.tamarasanime.com

9Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:40 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know agree with josh. it's more fun with fewer people. maybe each month we can just do a who would you be from this category thing without the avatars and sigs? is that stupid? That was my favorite part of the game. Maybe a nom, and then three votes from others makes that the consensus

10Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Whatever.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

11Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:29 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Screw that noise.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

12Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Nah.

13Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:46 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wasn't on WUMB long enough to participate in the Avatar/Signature thing. But I've gotta say down with the old in with the new.

14Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:55 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Yes, I agree. I honestly feel like the av/sig stuff became too much "work." Not to mention, when I found something ELSE I wanted to use, I felt crappy for not playing along.

I think we need to institute topless Tuesdays. I already have, I'm just saying it should maybe be an official thing.
Ya. Kind of gets messy with the amount of people. I don't mind it, but doing here, too? Nah. I enjoy the just-come-here-and-fucking-talk aspect of P.o.P.

15Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, let's cut the bullshit and just keep the decent message board we made it to be.

Now... who's down for 100 "Deadpool vs. Character X" threads a day?

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

16Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spidey_82 wrote:Yeah, let's cut the bullshit and just keep the decent message board we made it to be.

Now... who's down for 100 "Deadpool vs. Character X" threads a day?
Fuck me, the comics section over there is a mess. I thought the versus threads were bad enough, but now the goddamned "What would __this_character__ not say to __this_character?" threads have made it so I don't even bother with the comics forums, which is a shame because that was one of the last places of refuge after the Whatever forum went to hell. I pretty much stick to the convention threads these days.

17Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Grandpa is scary. XD

And I always liked doing the avatar stuff. ;_; Maybe the signatures could run with whatever is being covered at the time, like how you guys are doing Transformers now. *shrugs*

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

18Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:38 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

That's a good idea if we do more of the themes... but the only other one we have planned for now is GI Joe. Although maybe that's the brilliance of the idea... we'll do themes sparingly, and let the boards know in advance, and then for those chunks of time, the board will sync up... yes... yes, I like it! Anyone else?

19Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey man: I *like* my choices for avatars and signatures.
I like changing them to whatever I feel like, whenever I feel like it.
If it becomes a "have-to" it'll start to feel like work. I think that's what happened with the Truth or Dare thread; even when the ideas were cool, nobody really had the time.

Never having been tainted by the WUMB, my opinion is only about what goes on here. I've pretty much ditched Facebook & MySpace, & never bothered with Twitter.

The only online ass I'm tappin' right now is PoP! -- and I like not having to work while I'm playin'! Monthly Avatars and Banners? Accomplished

20Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You don't HAAAAAAVE to do anything, Topcat. I didn't do every single one on WUMB. *mumbles* Jerks never wanted to do cute overload month. ;_;

21Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

<smiling>
I'd be all over cuteness: "Pu-chu! Pu-chu!" Monthly Avatars and Banners? Cat_chipper

But okay - good to know it's not mandatory. Monthly Avatars and Banners? Accomplished

22Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ska wrote:You don't HAAAAAAVE to do anything, Topcat. I didn't do every single one on WUMB. *mumbles* Jerks never wanted to do cute overload month. ;_;

Because you'd trump everyone with, like, a BILLION Cinnamorolls

23Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:10 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Ska wrote:You don't HAAAAAAVE to do anything, Topcat. I didn't do every single one on WUMB. *mumbles* Jerks never wanted to do cute overload month. ;_;

Because you'd trump everyone with, like, a BILLION Cinnamorolls

I'll have you know I could definitely give everybody somebody to be from the Sanrioverse. Cinnamoroll has friends. Astro has to be Kuromi. Silent K can be Dokidoki Yummychums. XD

24Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:24 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Ska wrote:Silent K can be Dokidoki Yummychums. XD

Monthly Avatars and Banners? Thumb_flex-1194133943289985_file

That's not too far off from my actual body type.

25Monthly Avatars and Banners? Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:28 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I prefer this one...

Monthly Avatars and Banners? Snorlax2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum