Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monthly Avatars and Banners?

+9
krpykrwly
Administrator
Topcat
Joshua
Mnemosis
Thundermatts
shining knight
Astro13Zombie
Silent K
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:31 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:I prefer this one...

Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Snorlax2

Case in point: My dislike for fat guys turned thin.

27Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:35 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

It started cause you delayed a PoP!-Cast by being asleep, ya jackass!

28Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:38 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, if we're picking pokemon, I wanna be Mew, and LBiS has to be Chansey.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

29Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:41 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Dibs on Psyduck!

30Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:37 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I call either the electric squirrel/chipmunk or the turtle that spits on people. They are the only ones I recognize.

Just kidding. I could care less for Pokemon. tongue

31Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:06 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 34ih7aw
Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 16lmo2x

32Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:22 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

If I ever see here Pokemon you are all banned.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

33Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:11 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Case in point: My dislike for fat guys turned thin.

err whats your take on fat guys who are slightly thinner than they used to be?

34Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:53 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I call Squirtle cause I know his damn name Bluemaxx. And because he rocks

35Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:59 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ha! Squirtle style btw

36Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Dibs on Psyduck!
Bastard!

37Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Charizard for Joshua! But the next form of him. The jerk hole one. He was nice in the beginning and then became a jerkhole. Ha!

38Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Charizard for Joshua! But the next form of him. The jerk hole one. He was nice in the beginning and then became a jerkhole. Ha!
Charizard is the final form.

Charmander-->Charmeleon-->Charizard

39Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, okay then, I was right.

40Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I'll keep my Doolittle av for this month, thankyaverymuch. Liking the choices for everybody, though.

41Monthly Avatars and Banners? - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Avatars and Banners? Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:05 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

<smiling>

There's a driving range in Tyngsboro, MA that had a giant plywood Pikachu erected at the 200 yard mark -- & there was always a ton of golf balls scattered around the base of it.

A few years before that it was a giant plywood Barney.

Huh. Makes me wonder what they've got going on there now. Might hafta' take a field trip.

http://www.tamarasanime.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum