Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rejected Hallmark Cards!

+8
BlueMaxx
shining knight
Administrator
FroZen
Silent K
Debaser77
LordD3r3k
Topcat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Rejected Hallmark Cards! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rejected Hallmark Cards! Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:37 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:The censored version. Hope you like.

Rejected Hallmark Cards! - Page 2 1stanniversary-1
Damn...that's hilarious and fucked at the same time. Twisted Evil

27Rejected Hallmark Cards! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rejected Hallmark Cards! Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:57 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rejected Hallmark Cards! - Page 2 BizarroHallmark

28Rejected Hallmark Cards! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rejected Hallmark Cards! Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:57 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Howzabout "Thank you for giving me leperosy."

She'll only need ONE level of those. evil

http://www.tamarasanime.com

29Rejected Hallmark Cards! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rejected Hallmark Cards! Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:40 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm sorry I killed your son in that drunk driving accident.

Congratulations on the insurance settlement.

(two for one sale)

30Rejected Hallmark Cards! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rejected Hallmark Cards! Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:10 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Sorry I killed your son in a sober driving accident... But, c'mon; the kid really was a dick. It's okay to admit it. Nobody will think less of you. I did the world a favor. Here: have a nice cold Coca-cola."

"Congratulations on your inheritence. By the way, the contents of this envelope were laced with contact poison. You have less than thirty minutes to spend it all, you lucky bastard."

http://www.tamarasanime.com

31Rejected Hallmark Cards! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rejected Hallmark Cards! Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:40 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Happy Valentines Day!

Now eat your chocolate you fat bitch!

32Rejected Hallmark Cards! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rejected Hallmark Cards! Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No woman will ever be truly satified on Valentine's Day because no man has a chocolate penis wrapped in money that ejaculates diamonds. Laughing

33Rejected Hallmark Cards! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rejected Hallmark Cards! Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:54 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ HA HA I just got that text yesterday.

It's funny cuz it's true. neutral

34Rejected Hallmark Cards! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rejected Hallmark Cards! Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:59 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I heard this one on SNL

*Front of card*

Thank you for 5 wonderful years!

*inside of card*

Happy 20th Anniversary

35Rejected Hallmark Cards! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rejected Hallmark Cards! Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:37 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"I didn't feel like spending money on a present, so instead I've got you this shitty card"

all cards might as well say that, cos thats exactly what I'm thinking when i get one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum