Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official @#%#&! Thread

+31
krpykrwly
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Hannibal king
Foxy
Thundermatts
BlueMaxx
deadbolt85
JRob
Gandicles
Janson
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
J Nova
Esbat
alucardbarnivous
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Splitty
KingConan93
Debaser77
superdoug
Joshua
shining knight
Justin
blue halo
Administrator
Combo Mo
Astro13Zombie
FroZen
rwe1138
Topcat
Silent K
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

401The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:05 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:i hate my godamn family :x
Well then I hate your godamn family too...or would...if I knew them...but I don't...so for now....I'll just agree yes

402The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:49 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WITH. A. FUCKING. ROCK!!!!

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

403The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:52 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Saw a picture of GL: First Flight yesterday. One of the alien's face reminded me of a pussy. I am going to call him Pussy Face and dream of him as a Dick Tracy villain.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

404The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ That's fuckin' awesome! The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Cat_chipper

(Honestly, I'm surprised that isn't already out there someplace -- good call! I had similar thots' about the Eye of Sauron back when I first saw LotR...)

http://www.tamarasanime.com

405The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:05 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah jerry doctor who got there first my friend....

The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Vervoid

406The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:56 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ If that's the mangina, I don't wanna see the meat pipes that go into it!

http://www.tamarasanime.com

407The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:03 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just think giant alien penis from GWAR...that would look about right.

408The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:09 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
krpykrwly wrote:
Silent K wrote:
Astro13Zombie wrote:You cant say cu--? surprised Sad

Cu--, c---sucker, motherf---er, d--e, f----t, and n----r are the few words that are actually filtered on the panelsonpages forum.

I understand the bolded but as for the others, I don't give a shit.

It was a judgement call on our parts. C U Next Tuesday is just one of those "not quite cool" words that might get people into trouble, and c-sucker and m-fer were added because of context....we didn't want people throwing those out at eachother negatively....while on the flipside, I used m-fer as a term of endearment.

You're my motherfucking em-effer, em-effer.

Edit: Ha! -ing is good to go! That's motherfucking awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

409The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:05 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

motherfucking fabulous!! Off a Cunting I will go and your cumming.

410The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hurensohn

411The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you all will recall, "cunt" is not censored.

412The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:If you all will recall, "cunt" is not censored.

Whah?

cu----le Steve?

413The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

FUCK!

414The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ughhh! Some people don't know how to just shut the fuck up!.....they just HAVE to talk! talk! talk! talk! talk!

Fuck

415The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:59 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:i hate my godamn family :x
Me too.

alucardbarnivous wrote:Saw a picture of GL: First Flight yesterday. One of the alien's face reminded me of a pussy. I am going to call him Pussy Face and dream of him as a Dick Tracy villain.
neutral I'm going to go look for ads. Very Happy

416The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:07 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ To the right, is that Pussy Face?
The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Lans-15

417The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:24 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ To the right, is that Pussy Face?
The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Lans-15
lol!

418The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:03 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

snigger

419The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:19 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Clam my wock in a shore! Laughing

420The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:39 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh...here's that fucking thread!! I was wondering what happened to this limp dicked son-of-a-bitch. Way to go Blue..you are indeed my favorite cock sucker.

421The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:43 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Clam my wock in a shore! Laughing
or a car door! Maybe let me whack it with an oar?

422The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:02 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ tongue I'm glad somebody cracked that modest word play.

FroZen wrote:Oh...here's that fucking thread!! I was wondering what happened to this limp dicked son-of-a-bitch. Way to go Blue..you are indeed my favorite cock sucker.
But...but you told me I did a bad job that one time. unsure

423The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:50 pm

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

I've never had any complaints. Now get over here, Daddy's home.

Okay, even I'm freaked out by that, and I wrote it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum