Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official @#%#&! Thread

+31
krpykrwly
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Hannibal king
Foxy
Thundermatts
BlueMaxx
deadbolt85
JRob
Gandicles
Janson
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
J Nova
Esbat
alucardbarnivous
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Splitty
KingConan93
Debaser77
superdoug
Joshua
shining knight
Justin
blue halo
Administrator
Combo Mo
Astro13Zombie
FroZen
rwe1138
Topcat
Silent K
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 17]

376The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu May 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I could have died a happy man not knowing such a thing existed.

377The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Thu May 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I could have died a happy man not knowing such a thing existed.
lol!

378The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Fri May 22, 2009 9:03 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I could have died a happy man not knowing such a thing existed.

Right on, brother!

http://www.tamarasanime.com

379The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue May 26, 2009 9:27 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

.....The japanese have given us both awesome stuff and some trully fucked up stuff

380The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue May 26, 2009 11:04 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This fucking Tuesday feels like a fucking Monday!!! Fucking holidays got me all screwed up.

381The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue May 26, 2009 7:06 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I hear that. My mom and dad are making a dinner for tonight and now it feels like Memorial Day. Sheesh. I don't think I'll have to deal with any other family. *crosses fingers*

Oh...and FUCK YA! I guess that'll do for this thread. tongue

382The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed May 27, 2009 11:29 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's mother fucking hump day!! Start humping something...quick!!

383The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed May 27, 2009 11:32 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sorry thats esbats job

384The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Sun May 31, 2009 8:31 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's yours if you want it - just don't pester Tomer. You remember what happened last time...

<gary's muffled voice>

"... Guys? Guys? I'm cut in half, here. Fuckin' hurts... Guys?"

385The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:25 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^

he would totally say that

386The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:53 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OH MY GOD.

Are the words 'are' 'the' 'you' and other THREE LETTER WORDS so hard to fucking type that they need to be altered? If I have to read one more fucking post that says something like 'ya, tha girl u like is stupid n u r a fool for liking her', I'm gonna fucking cut a bitch in the larynx.

387The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

superdoug wrote:OH MY GOD.

Are the words 'are' 'the' 'you' and other THREE LETTER WORDS so hard to fucking type that they need to be altered? If I have to read one more fucking post that says something like 'ya, tha girl u like is stupid n u r a fool for liking her', I'm gonna fucking cut a bitch in the larynx.

U R so fucking fun-e Dug!!! Laughing Laughing

388The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
superdoug wrote:OH MY GOD.

U R so fucking fun-e Dug!!! Laughing Laughing
Ya, he totally is!

389The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:54 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

cu-- fuckers!

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

390The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:09 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You cant say cu--? surprised Sad

391The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:16 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the world fucking sucks so why not nuke it? there. finally wrote something positive for once........ Twisted Evil

392The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Astro13Zombie wrote:You cant say cu--? surprised Sad

Cu--, c---sucker, motherf---er, d--e, f----t, and n----r are the few words that are actually filtered on the panelsonpages forum.

393The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:16 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

EFF! EFF!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

394The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

< *breaks wind* >

395The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:11 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:

Cu--, c---sucker, motherf---er, d--e, f----t, and n----r are the few words that are actually filtered on the panelsonpages forum.

I understand the bolded but as for the others, I don't give a shit.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

396The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:22 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:

Crying or Very sad

397The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:34 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

EVERYBODY JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

...what was that?

unsure

...the wind.

398The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:00 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

krpykrwly wrote:
Silent K wrote:

I understand the bolded but as for the others, I don't give a shit.

It was a judgement call on our parts. C U Next Tuesday is just one of those "not quite cool" words that might get people into trouble, and c-sucker and m-fer were added because of context....we didn't want people throwing those out at eachother negatively....while on the flipside, I used m-fer as a term of endearment.

399The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:32 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Took me 5 minutes to figure out what d--e was. And "d--e" was a copy/paste I didn't even type it out.

Oh and so I actually swear in this thread:
Shut your fucking face unklefucker!
You're an cock sucking, ass lickin' uncle fucker!
You're an uncle fucker, yes, its true, nobody fucks uncles butt like you!

Shut your' re fucking face unclefucker!
You're the one that fucks your uncle, unclefucker!
You don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn, you fuck your uncle all day long!

http://realityfugitives.com/

400The Official @#%#&! Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official @#%#&! Thread Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:16 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i hate my godamn family :x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum